Reaction score
Website
www.ha-performance.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands, Ram 1500, Range Rover
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I remember reading about dealer allotments a few weeks back; I assume Stephens is big enough to not be impacted with all of us switching to there?

And there's no penalty for switching, right? You don't get bumped down the list?
No penalty and don’t get bumped down.
Sponsored

BroncoT

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey everyone. New member, first post. Reserved BD in early August and arbitrarily chose Crossroads Apex as my dealership because it's close to me in Chapel Hill. Haven't seen much about what they're doing in the thread, but everyone seems to be switching to Stephens in WV. Google says that's 5.5 hrs each way. Is it worth it?

Also plan on trading my GC Trailhawk but no idea how that works on reservations.
I’m sticking with Crossroads for now, but they haven’t given me any guidance. If that doesn’t change by the end of October, I’ll move my order. I had been thinking it was in Danville, VA which was a no brainer. Even so, family road trip is worth it to me. If a dealer isn’t willing to commit now, they’re probably going to be terrible to deal with the whole time.

Last edited:

zman

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Edge
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Just reserved a 4dr OBX from Huntersville Ford a few days ago. I was really into the Bronco when it was announced, but didn't realize that there were going to be reservations and this high of a demand. When I stopped in, they told me that they had about 500 reservations.

My lease on my '18 Edge isn't up til September. Not sure what I'll do if I have to wait longer for a '22 model year.

mikeheel

Wildtrak
First Name
MIke
Threads
Reaction score
Website
lovelikehateblog.wordpress.com
Vehicle(s)
Azure Gray Wildtrak, BWM K1600B, Ford Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Hey everyone. New member, first post. Reserved BD in early August and arbitrarily chose Crossroads Apex as my dealership because it's close to me in Chapel Hill. Haven't seen much about what they're doing in the thread, but everyone seems to be switching to Stephens in WV. Google says that's 5.5 hrs each way. Is it worth it?

Also plan on trading my GC Trailhawk but no idea how that works on reservations.
I'm also in Chapel Hill. I checked with University (no response), Capital (no response), and Crossroads Apex. XRoads called and texted. I spoke with one of their guys. He would not commit to matching Stephens at 1k below invoice. He said they absolutely would not match Granger at 2k below invoice. He said he "thought" the dealership "might" eventually agree to match 1k below invoice, but he would not even put that in writing. He also claimed the X-Plan discount could not be combined with any price below MSRP.

I went ahead and did my reservation at Stephens. Don't forget that when you order options through the B&P, those also come at invoice. I fully expect the Stephens price to be 4-6k below the local prices. It's well worth the drive to me. Google Maps says it's right at 5 hours each way.

Just reserved a 4dr OBX from Huntersville Ford a few days ago. I was really into the Bronco when it was announced, but didn't realize that there were going to be reservations and this high of a demand. When I stopped in, they told me that they had about 500 reservations.

My lease on my '18 Edge isn't up til September. Not sure what I'll do if I have to wait longer for a '22 model year.
Ford has already said that reservations made after a certain date (I think it was late Sept) will be 2022 model-year vehicles. They also said to expect delivery in 2022. I don't think there's any realistic chance you could get a Bronco by next September, given the timing of your reservation. Sorry.

I really wish they had been much closer to the final version, B&P, and production when they did the reveal. But it is what it is.

Last edited:

Panzer948

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1981 CJ5, 2015 BMW M4, 2019 Jeep G.C. Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hi, I am from Charlotte and got a reservation about a week after the initial announcement. It didn't feel early at the time but now I am feeling better about hopefully not getting it to late in 2021. I decided to go with Stephens in WV since the two Charlotte dealerships I talked too could only promise MSRP!

Sponsored

chappyja_WNC

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Acura RDX A-Spec
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I'm from Cary and have a reservation with Egolf Ford in Brevard, NC - we spend a lot of time out there. My reservation is for a 4 door Wildtrak, but I might not go through with it in the end. Maybe I'm cheap, but I have a paid for 2019 Acura RDX A-Spec for a daily driver and the Bronco would be just for fun. Paying a premium for the first year out seems like a good way to throw away money, especially with Jeep doing some cool stuff now too. (I'm impartial to either brand as I have never owned anything Ford and only non Wrangler Jeeps). The other thing that is giving me pause is the Warthog and the year 2 fixes, which might also be when Ford starts to negotiate on these things.

CWO4

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, FX4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hi, I am from Jacksonville here on the coast. My reservation is with Sanders Ford who I have bought 8 vehicles from through the years. Well just spent a few hours with them and even worked my way up to the GM, Sanders Ford is only going to sell at MSRP with a $660 administration fee, end of talk. In some other threads I had defended staying local with a dealer you had a good history with, guess I was wrong. Looking at switching to Stephens in WV or Mullinax Auto Group in FL. MSRP with no dealer mark up IS NOT A DEAL, have never payed MSRP for anything let alone a car.

JPNC

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 BMW 335i
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Hi, I am from Jacksonville here on the coast. My reservation is with Sanders Ford who I have bought 8 vehicles from through the years. Well just spent a few hours with them and even worked my way up to the GM, Sanders Ford is only going to sell at MSRP with a $660 administration fee, end of talk. In some other threads I had defended staying local with a dealer you had a good history with, guess I was wrong. Looking at switching to Stephens in WV or Mullinax Auto Group in FL. MSRP with no dealer mark up IS NOT A DEAL, have never payed MSRP for anything let alone a car.
Thank you for your many years of loyalty to our dealership. Here's a kick in the balls for you.

HorizonHunter

Badlands
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Off the dealership conversation, anyone have trails anywhere near the Triangle? Has always felt like a distinct lack considering how many rigs you see driving around. Would love to get my GC out a bit more before trading it in.

zoldham

Badlands
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ha-performance.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands, Ram 1500, Range Rover
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Off the dealership conversation, anyone have trails anywhere near the Triangle? Has always felt like a distinct lack considering how many rigs you see driving around. Would love to get my GC out a bit more before trading it in.
Uwharrie National Forest isn’t to bad of a drive.

Sponsored

GotWake

Badlands
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thank you for your many years of loyalty to our dealership. Here's a kick in the balls for you.
Unless you know the owner personally, I‘ve never understood the ‘staying local” just for the sake of it.

The closest dealer to me used duct tape to fix the leaky trailer plug on my in warranty F350. The dealer I bought it from, screwed me on the trade. The next closest dealer made me pay for the oil change in my daughter’s ecoboost Mustang that had 50 miles on it and the turbo was screwed up and they highly suggested I do an oil change.

So, my loyalty falls to who gives me the deal. :D

Dragline

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Yukon Denali, GMC Sierra 1500, Honda Civic, Chevy C3500
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Before I waste my time discussing with them, has anyone talked with Cella Ford in New Bern what kind of deal they will do? Haven't heard much in months other than vague MSRP no ADM statement.

TexAg13

Black Diamond
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mercedes-Benz E350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

UPDATE - talked with Two Rivers outside of Nashville and the price sheet/website update will go into effect on Monday/Tuesday. Expect Invoice price on Broncos, $100 doc/dealer fees with X-plan pin generated, all rebate money back to us, and invoice pricing for all accessories. There will be a small gift delivered when you make a reservation and a small gift at delivery. Contact Matt Barker, VP at Two Rivers and he will help you out with any other questions.

hondo27

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Jumping in here; nice to meet everyone! Also a Chapel Hill resident with a reservation at Crossroads Apex. I've heard zilch from them which is disappointing since I'm assuming we'll need to get our builds in next month.

Hating that I'll be buying yet another vehicle that's not a MT but after some soul searching, I plan to load up an OBX model to get all the safety & tech features since this will be my daily and I have many dad-life years ahead of me.
Sponsored