First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Mustang GT, 18 Mercedes GLC, 14 Toyota Scion
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I’m in Waxhaw and have a 4 door FE and 2 door wild at Crossroads Indian Trail.
I know I've seen some others from NC in various threads. I'm in the Raleigh/Durham area and have reserved a 2 door OBX at Crossroads Wake Forest.

Where are you in NC, what are you getting and what dealership have you reserved with?
I reserved a 4 door BD from Felix Ford but switching to the Outer Banks 4 Door Cactus Grey High Pkg. with NO squatch. Already have my aftermarket wheels and tires picked out. I also just started 2021 Broncos of Charlotte NC on Facebook if anyone interested in joining. There are 2 of us now but I just started the group. Would love to have a 2021 Bronco Car Club here! I am a member of Wrecking Crew Mustang Club, HeadTurners, and now want to start my own!
Sponsored

jamira79

Black Diamond
First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Mustang GT, 18 Mercedes GLC, 14 Toyota Scion
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I’m in Waxhaw and have a 4 door FE and 2 door wild at Crossroads Indian Trail.
Come join 2021 Broncos of Charlotte NC!! I just started the Facebook group there are just 2 of us so far.

Blue Bronco

First Name
G
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Boots
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

North of Greensboro here.

Reached out to area dealership's and was less than impressed. Looks like I'll be going to Stephens to buy a Velocity Blue, 2-Door, Black Diamond, with 2.7, and tow package.

I'm new to the area, looking forward to meeting folks here and hopefully going to get togethers and hitting some trails.

L8apex

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'14 Focus ST, '21 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If things are close to being back to normal may have to check this out - I haven't found any dates for their spring competition but for future years could be fun to get a NC Bronco team out there.

Sponsored

zoldham

Badlands
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ha-performance.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands, Ram 1500, Range Rover
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If things are close to being back to normal may have to check this out - I haven't found any dates for their spring competition but for future years could be fun to get a NC Bronco team out there.
Right down the road from me! I’m down!

BigSki150

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco 2 Door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I reserved a 4 door BD from Felix Ford but switching to the Outer Banks 4 Door Cactus Grey High Pkg. with NO squatch. Already have my aftermarket wheels and tires picked out. I also just started 2021 Broncos of Charlotte NC on Facebook if anyone interested in joining. There are 2 of us now but I just started the group. Would love to have a 2021 Bronco Car Club here! I am a member of Wrecking Crew Mustang Club, HeadTurners, and now want to start my own!
I just requested to join your FB page even though I live in Columbia.

heelyeah

Outer Banks
First Name
Tripp
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco; 2022 F150 Lightning; 2021 JT (wife's)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Reserved a OBX in CG from Lee Ford in Wilson, NC. Reservation date 7/14.

Sponsored

BigSki150

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco 2 Door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
North of Greensboro here.

Reached out to area dealership's and was less than impressed. Looks like I'll be going to Stephens to buy a Velocity Blue, 2-Door, Black Diamond, with 2.7, and tow package.

I'm new to the area, looking forward to meeting folks here and hopefully going to get togethers and hitting some trails.
Same build as me. Might not get tow package. Nothing to tow but it might be good for a bike rack.

JPNC

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 BMW 335i
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
If you plan to organize for a future team include me on your list of potentials. I am waiting for a warthog so I am not sure when I will be able to participate.

L8apex

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'14 Focus ST, '21 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Called Felix Sabates today - it seems they’ve had some turnover / churn for the person(s) handling Broncos. Got a call back and had a good conversation with Tyler, who is handling Bronco and the Sport. Going in next Tuesday to submit my order.

They also apparently have an A51 and Cactus Grey Sport on the lot.

BroncoBurgerWithCheese

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Black Diamond; Jeep Grand Chero; BMW X5M
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Were you originally with Sabates or just transferred there? When was your reservation? My reservation is with Huntersville Ford and, while they claim they'll let me know where I fall shortly, it doesn't seem like they have any idea of what is going on so far.
Sponsored