tcncsu

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X3
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Thanks @L8apex - seems unfortunate that the lead Bronco guy wouldn't be a part of the conversion process. Obviously life happens and everyone has things they have to do, but it seems that it would be a priority to have the most knowledgeable staff available for this. Or at least communicate that ahead of time so that you would have the option to wait until he was available.
Sponsored

Escape Hatch

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mk7 GTI, 19 Atlas SE w/ tech R Line V6 4 motion
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I hate to say no, but no. We will not be discounting Broncos anytime soon. I'm quite surprised that any dealer is willing to do so as the supply will not meet the demand for the foreseeable future. Don't be surprised if they don't fulfill their obligation. Please let me know if there's anything else I can do to help.

Best regards,
Richie
Richie Hostetler
Internet Sales Consultant
Crossroads Ford of Wake Forest
10101 Capital Blvd
Wake Forest, NC 27587
919.435.5106 desk
919.675.5733 cell
www.crossroadsfordwf.com

Escape Hatch

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
My response...

Hello Richie,

Thanks for the reply, several dealers on the east coast as well as throughout the US are competative with this offer and is provided in writing. Many in the the triangle area are members of bronco6g which is a forum and are transferring reservations elsewhere. Sorry to hear you will not be able to be competative. Should you change your mind let me know otherwise I will be moving my reservation to another dealer. Have a great day.,

L8apex

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'14 Focus ST, '21 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks @L8apex - seems unfortunate that the lead Bronco guy wouldn't be a part of the conversion process. Obviously life happens and everyone has things they have to do, but it seems that it would be a priority to have the most knowledgeable staff available for this. Or at least communicate that ahead of time so that you would have the option to wait until he was available.
To give him his due, he did text me by 10am letting me know they appreciated me coming in and apologizing for not being there.

Sponsored

tcncsu

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X3
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
That's good to hear. Certainly hard to plan for the unexpected things that come up!

Killed By Death

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW M2C
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Finally sent my deposit to Stephens on a Black Diamond. I know it will be a late 2022 delivery but don't need it till then. Still might "Man-up" and go Badlands when they call :unsure:. Any body know the "Charlotte Bronco Waiting" Fakebook Group name? I can't find it.

RaleighShawnsBronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru WRX & Subaru Hawkeye
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I know I've seen some others from NC in various threads. I'm in the Raleigh/Durham area and have reserved a 2 door OBX at Crossroads Wake Forest.

Where are you in NC, what are you getting and what dealership have you reserved with?
I'm in Raleigh too and went to Crossroads WF yesterday 1/26 to put in my order. They wanted me to sign form right away stating I was using them before any talking even happened. Refused. Then wanted a $500 non refundable deposit. Said if they don't convert at least 80% of their pre orders then Ford would freeze their new Bronco orders for 1 month. That why they said taking $500 deposit. Not sure if true but I walked out. It's my reservation and I'll check elsewhere first. Ritchie did quote a mandatory coating fee of close to $500.00. I'm not sure of other fees but see someone put they try to charge you a doc fee as well. Was also told they have an allotment of 49 Broncos. Couldn't tell me yet where I was in line but guessing pretty far down as my reservation was 1/2/2021 Anyone deal with Capital Ford?

Last edited:

RaleighShawnsBronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I left Crossroads Wake Forest because they were telling me that I was required to get the $497 surface protection package. That is a dealer installed package and is absolutely not required by Ford. It just didn't sit well with me.
Told me the same.

Killed By Death

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW M2C
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm in Raleigh too and went to Crossroads WF yesterday 1/26 to put in my order. They wanted me to sign form right away stating I was using them before any talking even happened. Refused. Then wanted a $500 non refundable deposit. Said if they don't convert at least 80% of their pre orders then Ford would freeze their new Bronco orders for 1 month. That why they said taking $500 deposit. Not sure if true but I walked out. It's my reservation and I'll check elsewhere first. Ritchie did quote a mandatory coating fee of close to $500.00. I'm not sure of other fees but see someone put they try to charge you a doc fee as well. Was also told they have an allotment of 49 Broncos. Couldn't tell me yet where I was in line but guessing pretty far down as my reservation was 1/2/2021 Anyone deal with Capital Ford?
I'd tell them to FO!!!

Switch to Stephens, I did....They have been extremely straight up so far...They seem to be like Hendrick here in Charlotte...No games, ADM or price adjustments with lower B.S. Documentation Fees. Seems like a win / win. I plan to fly up or book a rental...Might even be able to make a weekend of it with some bros if delivery time frames work out.

Sponsored

rlynch356

Base
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Defender 90, RRC TDi, 200 series
Your Bronco Model
Base
I converted today at Crossroads Ford - Apex , No BS, quick and easy, also no discounts, but the sales guy who works with our company says he will try and get X-plan for me. I'm not holding my breath nor was I really expecting below MSRP, which is what I have.

Doc fee, NC road use tax, and tags were the only added stuff. About as short of a purchase order as you can expect. (I walked in with the order guide highlighted for them on the options and color, so no back and forth nor did they try).

They did talk up some paint protection stuff... but its not on the PO, so that's that..

I didn't get a clear answer to where I was on the waiting list, since I am ordering dual tops which are "late availability" that is the only item which lists that. Other than that it's pretty normal stuff on a badlands.

Now the waiting begins

Adding a point... apparently all the crossroads fords are completely different, I originally had the reservation at the one in WF, but moved it to work with our companies rep at the apex store. Ford refunded my $100 reservation fee when I moved the reservation.

Last edited:

Escape Hatch

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I transferred up to Chapman Ford Horsham in PA for 3% below invoice and only $397 PA document fee. No additional deposit outside of the $100 required by Ford. I do not mind taking a nice drive in the new rig down the coast after picking it up.

A51Asheville

Black Diamond
First Name
Dane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Sas Mid Package
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Asheville here.
Black Diamond
4 Door
Area 51
M.I.C. Hard Top
Sas
Mid Package
2.7L
Ordered From Asheville Lincoln Ford

HRBrad8

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy ZR2
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I know I've seen some others from NC in various threads. I'm in the Raleigh/Durham area and have reserved a 2 door OBX at Crossroads Wake Forest.

Where are you in NC, what are you getting and what dealership have you reserved with?
i am in charlotte. i selected Huntersville Ford. got the email from ford that i would get a call from the dealer to place my order. almost 2 weeks ago and havent gotten a call from the dealer yet.
i will be ordering a badlands 4 door sasquatch.

RaleighShawnsBronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I converted today at Crossroads Ford - Apex , No BS, quick and easy, also no discounts, but the sales guy who works with our company says he will try and get X-plan for me. I'm not holding my breath nor was I really expecting below MSRP, which is what I have.

Doc fee, NC road use tax, and tags were the only added stuff. About as short of a purchase order as you can expect. (I walked in with the order guide highlighted for them on the options and color, so no back and forth nor did they try).

They did talk up some paint protection stuff... but its not on the PO, so that's that..

I didn't get a clear answer to where I was on the waiting list, since I am ordering dual tops which are "late availability" that is the only item which lists that. Other than that it's pretty normal stuff on a badlands.

Now the waiting begins

Adding a point... apparently all the crossroads fords are completely different, I originally had the reservation at the one in WF, but moved it to work with our companies rep at the apex store. Ford refunded my $100 reservation fee when I moved the reservation.
I take it when you move a reservation that you really don't lose your place in line as it all ties back to your date and timestamp when you paid the $100 and did the initial reservation? Or do you get it refunded and lose your initial place and start over again with a new reservation (not order) time stamp and place in line? hope that makes sense.
Sponsored