First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 e-tron Sportback, 2021 Bronco Badlands Sas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I stumbled upon a situation where I get to outfit my truck with Rigid lighting for a MASSIVE discount (getting wholesale pricing). I was designing a Baja/Diode Dyn setup, but now I'm able to buy all the lights I need for just the cost of just the Baja linkable light bar.

My current concept is this:
Ford Bronco Help me design a RIGID setup. 1635189041261

https://www.rigidlightshop.com/p-28...h-adapt-light-bar-adapt-rigid-industries.aspx

Don't know what size is ideal. for the front HD Steel Bumper. Any ideas? The few photos Ive seen seem to be about the 30" length but I'm not sure.

These are the 'ditch lights' I'm putting on the pillars. They are 'variable' and change their focus point based on speed.

Ford Bronco Help me design a RIGID setup. 1635189094470

https://www.rigidlightshop.com/p-35...d-light-3-lighting-zones-gps-module-pair.aspx

Anyone have any experience with either of these products? No clue how I'm going to mount them etc yet. Unfortunately, I have to design the lighting setup myself since I will now be doing a self install. I was being lazy and letting a pro shop handle it..

I'm going for adaptability in the system, so the Adapt line seems to fit nicely.. but I have not use any first hand. Any comments?
Sponsored

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor & 2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Why don't you contact us for pricing on Rigid/Baja before you make up your mind. We have some of the best pricing around.

FYI RigidLightShop is NOT Rigid Industries. They copied the Rigid website look and made it seem like they ARE Rigid, but that is not the case. They are just a re-seller who's trying to trick consumers with their website design.

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I agree with Adam - I'm a big Rigid Industries fan, but something seems fishy on that one.

OP
OP
Theherofails

Theherofails

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Why don't you contact us for pricing on Rigid/Baja before you make up your mind. We have some of the best pricing around.

FYI RigidLightShop is NOT Rigid Industries. They copied the Rigid website look and made it seem like they ARE Rigid, but that is not the case. They are just a re-seller who's trying to trick consumers with their website design.
Im buying directly from a distributor (who supplies Ford) at wholesale cost as a friend-of-the-family favor. I'm happy to get a quote from you now that I finally know the exact setup I'm looking for (taken a few weeks). I'll message you to compare pricing. I can't name drop because that would be rude, but I will say Rigid is a brand local to my city..

That website was just for part info etc but I appreciate the looking out.

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If it helps, I had the BD behind me while I read this. I measured it up for you, so you get a sense for sizing for a light bar. Not sure if this helps for you or not?

Ford Bronco Help me design a RIGID setup. F06F025F-B787-4290-9A37-F840723294B0_1_201_a

Sponsored

mljohnson1973

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I am also a fan of the Rigid Adapt like you pictured but if your hoping for the above window mount, they done have that bracket to market yet. I've reached out to them and have been told it's coming but no timetable yet.

OP
OP
Theherofails

Theherofails

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If it helps, I had the BD behind me while I read this. I measured it up for you, so you get a sense for sizing for a light bar. Not sure if this helps for you or not?

Ford Bronco Help me design a RIGID setup. F06F025F-B787-4290-9A37-F840723294B0_1_201_a
I do love the way that looks as well.. The issue is i can get a full Rigid setup for the price of that light bar. I'm having to think on my feet here and i hate doing that.

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor & 2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Im buying directly from a distributor (who supplies Ford) at wholesale cost as a friend-of-the-family favor. I'm happy to get a quote from you now that I finally know the exact setup I'm looking for (taken a few weeks). I'll message you to compare pricing. I can't name drop because that would be rude, but I will say Rigid is a brand local to my city..

That website was just for part info etc but I appreciate the looking out.
Shoot me a message with the part # you have and the price you got. I'll tell you if I can beat it or not.

OP
OP
Theherofails

Theherofails

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Shoot me a message with the part # you have and the price you got. I'll tell you if I can beat it or not.
WIll do. Give me a sec to get it all together, I'm on my phone doing this on the fly and its a PITA.

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I do love the way that looks as well.. The issue is i can get a full Rigid setup for the price of that light bar. I'm having to think on my feet here and i hate doing that.
I thought it might help for your question on size for a light bar on the HD bumper.

I hear the struggle though - I'm always buying Rigid Industries lights, but decided to go with these inside this round. Haven't seen them in action, but the reviews on here/online seem very positive. I also think this look vs. a standard light bar fit the vehicles "retro" look better.

Can't go wrong either way though!

Sponsored
OP
OP
Theherofails

Theherofails

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I thought it might help for your question on size for a light bar on the HD bumper.

I hear the struggle though - I'm always buying Rigid Industries lights, but decided to go with these inside this round. Haven't seen them in action, but the reviews on here/online seem very positive. I also think this look vs. a standard light bar fit the vehicles "retro" look better.

Can't go wrong either way though!
It helped tons. I know to aim for about 40". May have to fabricate some brackets if I go Rigid.. not seeing a lot available yet, where Diode and Baja have full kits already. Man. Go with the easy route or the better deal.

I'm gonna shoot a list over to 4x4 as well just to keep it in house if I can.

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is that the Aeroskin II behind the lights?

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is that the Aeroskin II behind the lights?
Yeah. Between my office and my garage, it's full of accessories.

My name is 604Bronco, and I have a problem...

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

OP
OP
Theherofails

Theherofails

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yeah. Between my office and my garage, it's full of accessories.

My name is 604Bronco, and I have a problem...
Tell me about it. Going in to my auto detailing shop tomorrow for a ceramic tint install on all windows. Trying to find a decent price for the XPEL stealth wrap but my last quote was something stupid like $8K.

After seeing the crowds form around my Bronco and hearing some horror stories, I also ordered a dash cam with cloud capabilities so I can keep an eye on it.

I ended up going with this one:
https://blackvue.com/product/dr900x-2ch-plus/

It wasnt my first choice, but it has the features I wanted for a decent price. Well reviewed with a few quirks.
Sponsored