Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah. Between my office and my garage, it's full of accessories.

My name is 604Bronco, and I have a problem...
Hello 604 Bronco

You and me both brother, I have that sitting in the box still, right next to my Rigid pod lights, my Baja Fog kit and waiting on BYOD rail from Curtis as well as the RSE deployable steps, struts from Redline, Auto start eliminator, on and on and on.

Serious Problem
Sponsored

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Tell me about it. Going in to my auto detailing shop tomorrow for a ceramic tint install on all windows. Trying to find a decent price for the XPEL stealth wrap but my last quote was something stupid like $8K.

After seeing the crowds form around my Bronco and hearing some horror stories, I also ordered a dash cam with cloud capabilities so I can keep an eye on it.
Tom what does the ceramic tint for the windows run if you don't mind me asking?

OP
OP
Theherofails

Theherofails

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 e-tron Sportback, 2021 Bronco Badlands Sas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Tom what does the ceramic tint for the windows run if you don't mind me asking?
I didn't get too many quotes, but I'm going to pay about $500 tomorrow for all the windows minus front windshield. I believe that was another $199 for a light tint that blocks UV. I paid about $800 from the dealer last time, so this sounded fair. Plus I really like the shop and prefer to give them business.

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

After seeing the crowds form around my Bronco and hearing some horror stories, I also ordered a dash cam with cloud capabilities so I can keep an eye on it.

I ended up going with this one:
https://blackvue.com/product/dr900x-2ch-plus/

It wasnt my first choice, but it has the features I wanted for a decent price. Well reviewed with a few quirks.
I have a Blackvue dash camera myself; it's quite a few years old and I've moved it between multiple vehicles over the years, but it's still super clear. I absolutely love it!

I actually thought about up-grading my camera... We'll see, as there's nothing wrong with mine. I highly recommend Blackvue.

OP
OP
Theherofails

Theherofails

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have a Blackvue dash camera myself; it's quite a few years old and I've moved it between multiple vehicles over the years, but it's still super clear. I absolutely love it!

I actually thought about up-grading my camera... We'll see, as there's nothing wrong with mine. I highly recommend Blackvue.
Nice!

My wife REALLY wants all 3 views - front, rear and in the cabin. This is about the only system I've found that has all the features we are looking for.

Sponsored

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nice!

My wife REALLY wants all 3 views - front, rear and in the cabin. This is about the only system I've found that has all the features we are looking for.
Inside the cabin? What are you using your Bronco for, a taxi? :LOL:

OP
OP
Theherofails

Theherofails

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Inside the cabin? What are you using your Bronco for, a taxi? :LOL:
Nah. She wants to see the faces of whoever walks up and peeks in the Windows or gets in to look when the top and doors are off. I dunno why.. but keeping the wife happy is how I get to price out Broncos and light sets if ya get my drift. ;)
Sponsored