First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 bronco 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Base
I saw one I liked and didn't bookmark it, now it seems to not exist. I'll do my best to describe it to you.

It was white and looked like a cue ball but maybe smaller. It had the 7 speed pattern on top like any knob would but between the numbers where the HH part normally is there was a bronco grill instead.

My mind sometimes has a way of changing very specific memories over time but I swear I saw this a couple of months back.
Sponsored

mhtucker78

Outer Banks
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 OBX Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I saw one I liked and didn't bookmark it, now it seems to not exist. I'll do my best to describe it to you.

It was white and looked like a cue ball but maybe smaller. It had the 7 speed pattern on top like any knob would but between the numbers where the HH part normally is there was a bronco grill instead.

My mind sometimes has a way of changing very specific memories over time but I swear I saw this a couple of months back.
Unfortunately that's how all our brains work, they change details of memories or fill in the blanks of missing parts...

Have your tried doing a google image search, type in the visual ques you remember and see what images it generates. Look through those to see if one is close. The image should list the link to the website that hosts it. I do this all the time as mentioned above this has happened to me as well.

OP
OP

JDUBIOUS

Base
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 bronco 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Base
Unfortunately that's how all our brains work, they change details of memories or fill in the blanks of missing parts...

Have your tried doing a google image search, type in the visual ques you remember and see what images it generates. Look through those to see if one is close. The image should list the link to the website that hosts it. I do this all the time as mentioned above this has happened to me as well.
I tried pretty much everything on google and bing via multiple searches over several weeks. The first time I saw it I was just doing a basic search not looking for anything specific.

Sponsored

mhtucker78

Outer Banks
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 OBX Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I tried pretty much everything on google and bing via multiple searches over several weeks. The first time I saw it I was just doing a basic search not looking for anything specific.
Glad VelocityBronco was mind melded with you!

BenBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F-150 and 2020 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

FYI - I ordered one and really like it. I did the shift pattern in orange to match my Badland's orange accents. I will say that it sits about an inch higher than the factory one so the shifter sits up a little versus the original. Some other people complained about this but I think it's fine.

OP
OP

JDUBIOUS

Base
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 bronco 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Base
FYI - I ordered one and really like it. I did the shift pattern in orange to match my Badland's orange accents. I will say that it sits about an inch higher than the factory one so the shifter sits up a little versus the original. Some other people complained about this but I think it's fine.
I'm interested in raising it, the armrest sits higher than the shifter and is somewhat awkward. I've added a padded armrest cover which makes things worse.
Sponsored