First Name
Lewis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
X3
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
My dealer placed an order without speaking with me, so now my reservation is tied to an order. I was already frustrated with them, as they never respond to direct questions. I was waiting to determine their fees before moving dealerships. Now I'd like to move to an honest dealer, who cares that I'm dropping a lot of money for this vehicle. From what I understand if the dealer cancels, I lose my place in line; so, I need to find someone at Ford to remove the link between their order and my reservation number. I've been on the phone with the following Ford departments: Bronco Support Line, Marketing, Business Assistance, and Customer Relations. All really nice people. None able to answer the question of how to undo what havoc this dealer has wreaked. Anyone have the same problem? If so, how did you fix it? Any help is appreciated. I can't listen more hold music.
Sponsored

jonwithanelcamino

Black Diamond
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
El Camino
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

There is a thread about this somewhere
. Actually 2!

splathead

Wildtrak
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Acord
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Use search. Others have had this issue and had a resolution.

jedmisten

Badlands
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Ford Flex
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My dealer placed an order without speaking with me, so now my reservation is tied to an order. I was already frustrated with them, as they never respond to direct questions. I was waiting to determine their fees before moving dealerships. Now I'd like to move to an honest dealer, who cares that I'm dropping a lot of money for this vehicle. From what I understand if the dealer cancels, I lose my place in line; so, I need to find someone at Ford to remove the link between their order and my reservation number. I've been on the phone with the following Ford departments: Bronco Support Line, Marketing, Business Assistance, and Customer Relations. All really nice people. None able to answer the question of how to undo what havoc this dealer has wreaked. Anyone have the same problem? If so, how did you fix it? Any help is appreciated. I can't listen more hold music.
See the attached thread.
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...rting-bronco-reservations-unexpectedly.11614/

CPL_Rabbit

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Minivan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'm usually down for telling folks to use search. In this case, I like the idea of a forum burgeoning with threads about slimy dealerships. We know Ford watches our little corner of the internet. Sunlight is the best disinfectant, and these dealers are parasites.

Sponsored

spdrcrx

Wildtrak
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4runner
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

which dealership?

DealerInsider

First Edition
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.chapmannewcars.com
Vehicle(s)
A stolen FE reservation
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

did anyone help you? When I talked to my Ford rep earlier today he happen to be trying to help a dealer who converted all of his res to orders and they were trying to back them out...I have the bulletin and statement from Ford that they have no issues converting an order back to a reservation...if u need help, feel free to dm me

OP
OP

99culpepper

First Name
Lewis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
X3
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Thanks to all for your assistance. To clarify, I did use the search function and tried some of the solutions offered. I was unable to connect with anyone that understood the issue, let alone how to resolve it. I'll reach out to you Dealerinsider. Thank you for offering. I am a first time poster. I read the forum almost daily. I choose not to engage via social media unless necessary because I often find people can be 'ahem' not their best when we remove accountability and face to face interactions. I am also an Epidemiologist, who is working during a pandemic on pulmonology outcomes. After another long work day, I decided to stop searching and calling and just ask. I can share the dealer once I have resolved the issue and am no longer being forced to work with them.

gryphon1231

First Name
dj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
na
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Call Ford customer support and let them know what happened.

atx_chance

Badlands
First Name
Chance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Previous: 1993 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@99culpepper I hope you get this all worked out!
Sponsored