Sponsored

Help us test our NEW CVF intercooler for a HUGE discount!

CVF-Jason

Raptor
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
8-28 EDIT: Wow - DEFINITELY more folks than I expected in the PM's! Thank you to everyone who offered up their time - going to work from the person who contacted and go from there!

We've just introduced our latest for the 2.3/2.7 Bronco and are looking to get some street testing data from the field - at a GENEROUS discount to you, of course!

All you need to do is put down a deposit, shoot us some street testing data + feedback, and we'll discount the intercooler down to $75 via a refund. If you're interested please shoot over a PM!

The only firm requirement is a way to measure charge air temps!

Features:
  • Direct bolt-on replacement - no modifications required other than removal of the AGS (active grille shutters)
  • 58% greater internal core volume and 144% increase in external fin surface in comparison to the OEM intercooler
  • High-flow cast end tanks (featuring the CVF logo) ensure considerably better airflow efficiency than welded aluminum
  • TIG-welded bar-and-plate construction
  • CVF Lifetime Warranty
More info here:

CVF Performance Intercooler for 21-24 Bronco 2.3/2.7

Ford Bronco Help us test our NEW CVF intercooler for a HUGE discount! 02

Ford Bronco Help us test our NEW CVF intercooler for a HUGE discount! 02-2
Sponsored

Last edited:

BUCKTOWN

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FE Ford Bronco, Porsche Macan Turbo
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Pm sent.

Sponsored

Fordtorino93

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 ford f150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
We've just introduced our latest for the 2.3/2.7 Bronco and are looking to get some street testing data from the field - at a GENEROUS discount to you, of course!

All you need to do is put down a deposit, shoot us some street testing data + feedback, and we'll discount the intercooler down to $75 via a refund. If you're interested please shoot over a PM!

Features:
  • Direct bolt-on replacement - no modifications required other than removal of the AGS (active grille shutters)
  • 58% greater internal core volume and 144% increase in external fin surface in comparison to the OEM intercooler
  • High-flow cast end tanks (featuring the CVF logo) ensure considerably better airflow efficiency than welded aluminum
  • CVF Lifetime Warranty
More info here:

Message sent

Ggerobb

Black Diamond
First Name
Gordon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
94 jeep grand cherokee laredo, 2022 bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Do you install or do i?

Sir915

Badlands
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
8-28 EDIT: Wow - DEFINITELY more folks than I expected in the PM's! Thank you to everyone who offered up their time - going to work from the person who contacted and go from there!

Features:
  • CVF Lifetime Warranty
More info here:

Message sent

Sponsored

TAMPABAYPATRIOTS

Outer Banks
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 BRONCO OBX, 2021 Tesla
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

To me a "Huge Discount" is cost plus 10%

Biggwrm

First Edition
First Name
Orran
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Ive had this intercooler for a few months now. Its been good. Fit is great. You do lose the active shutters but motor stays in place so no codes. Install is easy. Most time consuming is bumper removal.

I have noticed cooler temps and quicker recovery/cooling under boost.

For those curious, I also have the afe hot/cold tubes and the billet couplings fit snug but they do fit. I heard was an issue on Whipple.

Ive run a number of cvf products on my raptor over the years so it was my first choice for the bronco. Jason has been very helpful.

Now if @COBB Tuning releases the accessport Im ready for stage 2

Any questions, feel free

Other mods
CVF intercooler, afe intake, afe hot/cold tubes, turbosmart bov, JL oil separator, flowfx catback w/magnaflow resonator, Diablosport trinity monitor

Features:
  • CVF Lifetime Warranty
More info here:

IMG_3699.jpeg

IMG_3714.jpeg

IMG_3709.jpeg

IMG_3711.jpeg

IMG_2649.jpeg

IMG_2601.jpeg