Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford F250 Lariat 6.7 Diesel
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
FYI
Ford online chat gave me my railcar number (it was TTGX followed by 6 numbers), and said it was on Canadian National Railway (I’m in Texas!?!).
I tried tracking on CSX and UP and it gave an old location.
However, when I tried Norfolk Southern, it gave me current tracking, and I was able to track to my city.

Here’s a speed dial that worked for Norfolk Southern:
(800) 635-5768,,,,,2,,,2,,,8849#,,,979121#,,,,1
8849 is for TTGX, put your railcar letters here, and
979121 is the railcar number, put the numeric part of railcar here
This worked great for me to setup an automated way to check the status via my phone. On an iPhone I setup a contact/speed dial for it. Nice job.
Sponsored

Ricktdy

Outer Banks
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 F-250, 03 Mustang GT, 13 Fusion, 05 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Is anyone else having the issues with online chat not showing the blue chat box? I have visited the site a few times last week and the blue chat box does not show up. I am checking to see if my order has a Vin.

ejones91

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Is anyone else having the issues with online chat not showing the blue chat box? I have visited the site a few times last week and the blue chat box does not show up. I am checking to see if my order has a Vin.
It’s a common problem. Try using a different browser, but that may or may not work. You can also call the phone number listed on that page to check your status and hopefully get your VIN.

Ricktdy

Outer Banks
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 F-250, 03 Mustang GT, 13 Fusion, 05 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Thanks for the reply! I gave them a call and they let me know that my order does not have a VIN issued or a production date yet.

2024 OBX 4DR, Carbonized Gray, 2.7, 10 Speed, SAS, LUX, MIC, Towing- Ordered 9-11-2023

Sponsored

Reztlab

Big Bend
First Name
Jonelle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Ok I got a rail car number from the online live chat and found these instructions for tracking the car.

CSX
1. Call the CSX 1-800-235-2352
2. When prompted for location or weight, press "1" on your phone for location.
3. When prompted for the car initials, say CN (or whatever initials you have) then wait for the next prompt.
4. When prompted for the car number, say 907048 (or whatever your number is)
5. When prompted for next car say DONE.
6. That's it; enjoy your updated status report.

But what are the "car initials" (#3) and car number (#4) ?? Anyone know?

Kdemko

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
has anyone else had a status on the tracker of built, mods are populated but no tear tag? Ford chat is telling me its waiting to be shipped but seems odd there is no tear tag and doesn't show in the ford pass app as "alive".

navyaecs

Wildtrak
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

My tracker says in production with no date and the blend date was yesterday (on my tear shit). The modules link does not indicate anything but the vin. I am assuming that I will have my Bronco ina month or so and everything will populate in 3 months!

MTBPTL

Outer Banks
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Could use some advice/opinions. Ordered my non-SAS OBX a few weeks ago. Received a tracking #, but no VIN yet. Anyone have any guess regarding my probable wait time until build?

Next, while I prefer to purchase from my local dealer, I found my exact build specs on a dealer's lot ready to go in another state. I have no problem traveling there to get it, but I feel sort of compelled to stay local. However, if I'm 4-6 months out on delivery, not sure if I want to wait.

Thoughts?...THANKS!

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Could use some advice/opinions. Ordered my non-SAS OBX a few weeks ago. Received a tracking #, but no VIN yet. Anyone have any guess regarding my probable wait time until build?

Next, while I prefer to purchase from my local dealer, I found my exact build specs on a dealer's lot ready to go in another state. I have no problem traveling there to get it, but I feel sort of compelled to stay local. However, if I'm 4-6 months out on delivery, not sure if I want to wait.

Thoughts?...THANKS!
That out of state dealer is someone else's local dealer... It all works out in the end. Support those who support you... Doesn't really matter whether or not they are local... Someone else is probably doing the same calculus with their dealer and your local dealer.

Sponsored

buckjones

Heritage
First Name
johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
HE 2 dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
My 23 HE was built 11/23; picked up by me on 12/14

Today I get the email from Ford: “just rolled off assembly line here is your photo, etc etc”

mattjrutter

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Here’s a speed dial that worked for Norfolk Southern:
(800) 635-5768,,,,,2,,,2,,,8849#,,,979121#,,,,1
8849 is for TTGX, put your railcar letters here, and
979121 is the railcar number, put the numeric part of railcar here
I also made a speed dial for CSX:
8002352352,,,,,1,,,81814192,,,,691104,,,,##
81814192 is a more complicated way to spell out TTGX (T is 1st letter on 8, so T = 81, G = 41, X = 92)
691104 is the railcar number, so put you 6 digit number here.

5.7 DC

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Toyota Tundra 1966 VW bug 1999 Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
has anyone else had a status on the tracker of built, mods are populated but no tear tag? Ford chat is telling me its waiting to be shipped but seems odd there is no tear tag and doesn't show in the ford pass app as "alive".
My Bronco was built on 2/29. Tracker said shipped on 3/2. I just received email today from Ford saying expected delivery is now 5/14 to 5/20.

HopBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Sean White
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My Bronco was built on 2/29. Tracker said shipped on 3/2. I just received email today from Ford saying expected delivery is now 5/14 to 5/20.
Is it common to have a 2 month delay from shipped to delivery?
Sponsored