First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
What the heck! This is the exact bronco I would buy if I could. Instead I have to get the HE even though I don't want white accents and get a color that's just okay or skip the mid package (manual trans). Ford is frustrating!

Magnitude Flow

Badlands
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Do you think they are trying to make it look ugly on purpose? I mean fuk.....ing ugly.

Rusty Sheckelford

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Rusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I think a lot of the color palettes Ford offers with the packages clash. Original color scheme Bronco: "No one can top my lack of color coordination between seats, paint, and interior accents". Heritage Edition Bronco: "Here, hold my beer!"
Once upon a time, you could buy a Bronco where EVERY SINGLE interior piece was painted:
  1. Gray
  2. Tan
  3. Blue
  4. Red

It's completely ridiculous that in 2022 Ford can't build some gorgeous looking interiors with sexy color schemes.

Billy Goat

Wildtrak
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Velociraptor 400
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
When I was 14 I had a 73 Durango tan Bronco 302 automatic to drive with my dad on the paper route until I snuck it out one morning he didn't want to get up and I tagged a mailbox. The last I saw of that beauty to me it was gold.
While I have a natural affinity for the HE looks I think the current models speak it loudly.
If they want to go full retro lose the fender flares.

Sponsored

Soukup

Wildtrak
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Does anyone know if those are square flares to fit regular fenders? Or are they squared fenders? Or a new fender/flare Different from the standard 21-22 trim models

Xrayphoton1

Big Bend
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Does anyone know if those are square flares to fit regular fenders? Or are they squared fenders? Or a new fender/flare Different from the standard 21-22 trim models
The fenders are different

GaryB2220

Badlands
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'99 4runner, '10 Town & Country
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Its' a test mule, it has manufacturer's plates on it. Test mules aren't necessarily how they will be sold.
You don't have to explain a test mule to me lol. I spent over a year defending this thing

Bronco.jpg

Sponsored

Snacktime

Black Diamond
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I like the square fenders more and more. I will say Advanced Fiberglass still is the best looking fenders. These factory square fenders are not bad/just not as good Looking as the Advanced Fiberglass Fenders.

Interior was done by VW 10 years ago. It's like bring out the dead failure. Failure was not the plaid but making it a premium option when it isn't. Plaid seats should be a no added cost option as they are not an upgrade.

97fdf45d-595e-4821-9206-76ed6a1e1e9c-How_plaid_became_part_of_Volkswagen_Golf_GTI_historyLarge...jpg

JawnyBronco

Heritage
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

What the heck! This is the exact bronco I would buy if I could. Instead I have to get the HE even though I don't want white accents and get a color that's just okay or skip the mid package (manual trans). Ford is frustrating!
I agree, I pulled the trigger on the HE in Cactus Grey(my choice color) yesterday mainly since it was the best value for the manual trans… I like the HE features for uniqueness but not 100% so at least the late delivery gives me time to 2nd guess…d;o)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.