Rubisquatch

Wildtrak
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
13 10A Rubi, 14 HR Rubi, WRX, 19 Edge
Bronco
Wildtrak
Clubs

I didn’t notice it the first time I saw the vid but this is definitely a black painted mod top. Wonder if he’s only allowed to to drive it at night to keep B6G paparazzi away? Looks like sig headlights and running boards. Video title says WildTrak but this is definitely not a WT, grill and door handles tell me it’s a BB.

Advertisement

ssolypop

Badlands
First Name
Solomon
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Avenger
Bronco
Badlands
Clubs

I didn’t notice it the first time I saw the vid but this is definitely a black painted mod top. Wonder if he’s only allowed to to drive it at night to keep B6G paparazzi away? Looks like sig headlights and running boards. Video title says WildTrak but this is definitely not a WT, grill and door handles tell me it’s a BB.

SasBanks is my guess. Hard to tell but I didn't see a black pony on the tailgate soo.... still a good looking truck! Anyone know how many people got into a fender bender trying to video Broncos in the wild? 😂

JCAntimatter

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 4Runner TRD PRO, Acura MDX
Bronco
Outer Banks
Clubs

SasBanks is my guess. Hard to tell but I didn't see a black pony on the tailgate soo.... still a good looking truck! Anyone know how many people got into a fender bender trying to video Broncos in the wild? 😂
Prob not Outerbanks. It had grey door handles.

markregel

Base
First Name
Mark
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pont Vibe
Bronco
Base

Seriously I prefer simple taillights (and headlights) than this geeky LED stuff. Not just a Bronco thing most new vehicles today it looks hideous. I don't want my car looking like a Las Vegas slot machine! Not only that if it gets broken or burns out (it happens!) you have to pay hundreds of dollars for a new assembly. At least base Bronco has simple round headlights -- thumbs up on that.

Johnny Mo

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Energi, Ducati XDiavel
Bronco
Wildtrak
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

Seriously I prefer simple taillights (and headlights) than this geeky LED stuff. Not just a Bronco thing most new vehicles today it looks hideous. I don't want my car looking like a Las Vegas slot machine! Not only that if it gets broken or burns out (it happens!) you have to pay hundreds of dollars for a new assembly. At least base Bronco has simple round headlights -- thumbs up on that.
You do realize that even the simple round ones are LED right?

604Bronco

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trailhawk
Bronco
Badlands
Love the lights! Thanks for sharing this.

OP
OP
Rubisquatch

Rubisquatch

Wildtrak
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
13 10A Rubi, 14 HR Rubi, WRX, 19 Edge
Bronco
Wildtrak
Clubs

While the regular lights are great and totally fine and you can’t go wrong with either set, for me the LEDs look much cleaner and crisper. As an example, just look at how the rear turn signals pop in daylight - pretty nice!

1621612040810.jpeg

604Bronco

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trailhawk
Bronco
Badlands
While the regular lights are great and totally fine and you can’t go wrong with either set, for me the LEDs look much cleaner and crisper. As an example, just look at how the rear turn signals pop in daylight - pretty nice!

1621612040810.jpeg
Once you own a vehicle with LED lights, specifically LED headlights, I don’t think anyone would go back. It’s such a big difference - Not just in styling but in performance at night.

Theherofails

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Audi Q7 Prestige, 2021 Ford Ranger Tremor
Bronco
Badlands
Once you own a vehicle with LED lights, specifically LED headlights, I don’t think anyone would go back. It’s such a big difference - Not just in styling but in performance at night.
You are so right. LED headlights are one of the features I love most on new vehicles. The color is much better, the range is better, the beam is wider.. You get some cool features as well. The Audi Q7 has side facing LEDs in the headlight assembly and actually steer the light around corners as you turn etc. All without moving parts.

The newest LED lights incorporate lasers to project high beams up in the many hundreds of meters range.

HBTFD

Black Diamond
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Bronco
Black Diamond
The black top is awful. I hope most 2 door orders swap to the MIC. 😎

L8apex

Badlands
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'14 Focus ST
Bronco
Badlands
You do realize that even the simple round ones are LED right?
The headlights are LED regardless of signature lighting or not. The tail lights are incandescent on lower trims.

Beach_Bum

Outer Banks
First Name
Ken
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Jeep Liberty Limited
Bronco
Outer Banks
Clubs

Knowing that both headlights are LEDs, the best combo is standard headlights/signature taillights. It would only be fitting after the countless hours of viewing Franken-Broncos over the past year that someone will retrofit their Bronco with a Franken-Bronco headlight/taillight setup.

Advertisement

BDS Suspension
Advertisement