First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
56 Ford F100 with 30K original miles
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Race Red pops with the white accents. I was going to paint the hard top, but I am going to hold out for a soft top in beige, if they ever make one.

Lewisj41

Heritage
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Here, I made this video:

I haven't seen anyone (myself included) get the private offer certificate honored at purchase yet.
Mine was sent to Ford. I'll update the thread ad I get more info.

Sponsored

birdieman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford 150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
My dealer and several others in the valley here have lots and lots of broncos listed on the interwebs.... but they all have green window stickers.... Broncos are very very popular here. (I know they are everywhere but understand... we are on the edge where the high desert meets the rocky mountains.... we get snow.... we have trails everywhere... this is 4x4 country.... only places I see matching us for demand are the states along the Rockies.
would venture a guess that none of those have a heritage trim. And if they did. That would be someone who backed out of an order. And it will have an ADM

5GENIDN

Heritage
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Ford Bronco Heritage Limited 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

would venture a guess that none of those have a heritage trim. And if they did. That would be someone who backed out of an order. And it will have an ADM
Actually a couple are heritage (although very few) mine is an HLE.

5GENIDN

Heritage
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Actually a couple are heritage (although very few) mine is an HLE.
Dealer posts EVERYTHING..... they say that FORD makes them... Maybe it is the dealer headquarters.... but I assure you I have been watching lots and lots of Broncos post around here at all the dealerships.... and yet NONE at the lots... Took me 8 months to find a used one that my wife could even look at (get in - get out - sit in) before we purchased her new car.... Bronco was just too tall for her to get in and out of every day. So this one is for me.

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Don’t be! In the 60’s and early 70’s crazy color schemes were the norm. It’s going to awesome!
Well, actually, you probably wouldn’t see a red vehicle with a blue interior back in those days. The designers were much more conservative. While red and blue where standard offered interiors back then, they matched the exteriors not opposite.

In any case, I get what they were driving at while trying to minimize the interior options. It just wasn’t the finest implementation just as many of the Bronc interiors were not.

Sponsored

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

What was your original scheduled date? As you can see by my signature, I’ve been pushed back over 3 months now. I thought maybe it was the 5 door seat belt issue. Hard to say I guess.

Notawrangler

Heritage
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep Wrangler, 2022 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
So just a heads up, if your HE was built after 6/29, FMC ran out of seats. That’s why your delivery dates are getting pushed back. They have a new seat supplier, mine was built on June 29, without a rear seat and has been sitting since.

5GENIDN

Heritage
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

So just a heads up, if your HE was built after 6/29, FMC ran out of seats. That’s why your delivery dates are getting pushed back. They have a new seat supplier, mine was built on June 29, without a rear seat and has been sitting since.
Fascinating... Thank you for the info.... It is possible that is my issue.... Now two door and 4 door seats are different.... are you saying it is both?

birdieman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford 150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
2 door or 4 door affected?? Or both?

Notawrangler

Heritage
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep Wrangler, 2022 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Fascinating... Thank you for the info.... It is possible that is my issue.... Now two door and 4 door seats are different.... are you saying it is both?
Mine is a 4door, however he gave me the impression it was both body styles.
Sponsored