William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

A couple weeks ago I posted the Limited stripe part numbers (the ones without the Bronco script sticker). Well, I ordered them then and they showed up today. I can testify that the numbers are correct (at least as of this moment):

Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club PXL_20230918_214421004

Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club PXL_20230918_214851200

Why do I want to rid of the Bronco sticker? because I have these:

Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club PXL_20230918_220520808.MP

The top ones are the Ford Performance ones that come stock on the Limited and the bottom is the Archetype Racing one in custom base base (the Ford and horse are silver, not gray), also have a pair of Badgeslide knock offs that I can't find. Either way, still deciding what to do or what to use but I have all the parts!

Also did a few things after work.

Havoc door sill protectors:

Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club PXL_20230918_212212360

IAG Paracord grab handles:

Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club PXL_20230918_212217166.MP

Those looking for a wireless charger, this one fits in the console and works good!

Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club PXL_20230918_213345110

No pic but also a screen protector for the 8" screen.

Still have the IAG front flaps to add and tomorrow all the Mabett back seat protectors and rear mat comes in.

So I think with all that my Bronco will be protected from the day to day hazards!

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

A couple weeks ago I posted the Limited stripe part numbers (the ones without the Bronco script sticker). Well, I ordered them then and they showed up today. I can testify that the numbers are correct (at least as of this moment):

The top ones are the Ford Performance ones that come stock on the Limited and the bottom is the Archetype Racing one in custom base base (the Ford and horse are silver, not gray), also have a pair of Badgeslide knock offs that I can't find. Either way, still deciding what to do or what to use but I have all the parts!

Those looking for a wireless charger, this one fits in the console and works good!

Still have the IAG front flaps to add and tomorrow all the Mabett back seat protectors and rear mat comes in.

So I think with all that my Bronco will be protected from the day to day hazards!
I put on the same grab handles yesterday. It’s a pita to get in and out of in tight quarters. Out in open space it’s fine. The grab handles seem to help.

Lewisj41

Heritage
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Tasteful and subtle. I like it.

Sponsored

Brsox

Heritage
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Heritage

Two things I want to do there. I'm liking your door sill protectors and I'm thinking of changing out the li striping and adding the metal script.

Strykerwsu

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Holden Commodores
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

A

PXL_20230918_214421004.jpg

PXL_20230918_214851200.jpg

PXL_20230918_220520808.MP.jpg

PXL_20230918_212212360.jpg

PXL_20230918_212217166.MP.jpg

PXL_20230918_213345110.jpg

Awesome that you have your Bronco and all the goodies. Remind me if the vinyl is same or different for 2 door vs 4 door since only front section? If you decide to not use one of the Emblems I would buy the other set from you.

Fokker4x4

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 4Runner/2023 Mach-e
Your Bronco Model
Heritage

PXL_20230918_214421004.jpg

PXL_20230918_214851200.jpg
I was looking at these and can't understand why Ford has a MSRP on the right stripe of $98.63, but the left is $171.72?

Brsox

Heritage
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Mod top leak test and beach driving test.......I still haven't taken the entire top off yet but I have had the front two panels, the gunner's hatch and rear windows out. The Bronco has been outside all day in heavy rain and I haven't found any leaks. That's good news. I'll probably wipe down all the rubber seals with some 303 from time to time.

Took the Bronco out on the beach yesterday. I've taken my 4Runners out there many times. This particular beach has a lot of areas with some pretty deep, soft, powdery sand. I've seen various 4WD vehicles stuck out there from time to time. You need to air down here. In my 4Runners, I've generally just run in 4hi, aired down to 18psi and turned off traction control. I've never locked the rear axle. I've never had a problem except for the one time I decided to see what would happen if I didn't air down. I got stuck in a deep section of the sand trail leading to the beach access. I had to get out, looking like an idiot, and air down. Once I aired to 18psi, she drove right out.

Even though I have some decent experience in sand, the Bronco is new. 2 door with 35's and a manual. I initially aired down to 20psi and put it into sand mode. As I've never had to lock the rear in my 4Runner, I disengaged the rear locker (sand mode automatically puts you into 4hi, turns off traction control and locks the rear). Off I went, no problem. I got to a point in the sand trail where you have to take a sharp right and drive up an incline to access the beach face. There was some traffic coming off the beach so I had to stop and wait for them to go by. When they did, I threw it into first and eased off the clutch. The Bronco bogged down and I stalled it. I pushed in the clutch and she automatically restarted. Eased off the clutch again and she wouldn't move. She just bogged down and stalled. I tried one more time and couldn't get her to move. I was on a weird angle halfway through a turn and the rear end had sunken into the deep soft sand. My brother was with me and said, "I guess Ford knows what it's doing with sand mode." I relocked the rear. As soon as I did, she drove right out. When I got onto the beach face, I stopped and let a couple more pounds of air out, down to 18. I just left it in sand mode at 18psi for the rest of the day and had no issues. I'll chalk it up to a new vehicle and first time driving a manual in sand. One thing I did notice as I was initially driving down the beach was the ole burning clutch smell. I guess I burned it a little on those three attempts to get moving before I locked the rear. Clutch seems totally fine. I guess it's all broken in now.

IMG_7071.jpeg

IMG_7075.jpeg

IMG_7078.jpeg

Sponsored

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Mod top leak test and beach driving test.......I still haven't taken the entire top off yet but I have had the front two panels, the gunner's hatch and rear windows out. The Bronco has been outside all day in heavy rain and I haven't found any leaks. That's good news. I'll probably wipe down all the rubber seals with some 303 from time to time.

Took the Bronco out on the beach yesterday. I've taken my 4Runners out there many times. This particular beach has a lot of areas with some pretty deep, soft, powdery sand. I've seen various 4WD vehicles stuck out there from time to time. You need to air down here. In my 4Runners, I've generally just run in 4hi, aired down to 18psi and turned off traction control. I've never locked the rear axle. I've never had a problem except for the one time I decided to see what would happen if I didn't air down. I got stuck in a deep section of the sand trail leading to the beach access. I had to get out, looking like an idiot, and air down. Once I aired to 18psi, she drove right out.

Even though I have some decent experience in sand, the Bronco is new. 2 door with 35's and a manual. I initially aired down to 20psi and put it into sand mode. As I've never had to lock the rear in my 4Runner, I disengaged the rear locker (sand mode automatically puts you into 4hi, turns off traction control and locks the rear). Off I went, no problem. I got to a point in the sand trail where you have to take a sharp right and drive up an incline to access the beach face. There was some traffic coming off the beach so I had to stop and wait for them to go by. When they did, I threw it into first and eased off the clutch. The Bronco bogged down and I stalled it. I pushed in the clutch and she automatically restarted. Eased off the clutch again and she wouldn't move. She just bogged down and stalled. I tried one more time and couldn't get her to move. I was on a weird angle halfway through a turn and the rear end had sunken into the deep soft sand. My brother was with me and said, "I guess Ford knows what it's doing with sand mode." I relocked the rear. As soon as I did, she drove right out. When I got onto the beach face, I stopped and let a couple more pounds of air out, down to 18. I just left it in sand mode at 18psi for the rest of the day and had no issues. I'll chalk it up to a new vehicle and first time driving a manual in sand. One thing I did notice as I was initially driving down the beach was the ole burning clutch smell. I guess I burned it a little on those three attempts to get moving before I locked the rear. Clutch seems totally fine. I guess it's all broken in now.

Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club IMG_7078

Damn, the red 2 door looks great on the beach even with her top on!

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Awesome that you have your Bronco and all the goodies. Remind me if the vinyl is same or different for 2 door vs 4 door since only front section? If you decide to not use one of the Emblems I would buy the other set from you.
2 and 4 door are the same part number and yes, you only need the front fender section. I'll probably go with the AR one but really wish it was polished a little but really love that it mimics the old Sport badge!

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I was looking at these and can't understand why Ford has a MSRP on the right stripe of $98.63, but the left is $171.72?
I got them for $67.72 and $115.85 but yeah, they're the same exact stripe!

https://www.group1autoparts.com/

Looks like they only have one in stock but search around, plenty of places that sell below dealer cost.

Last edited:

Wolfpack

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Ford Bronco XLT 5Spd, 2002 Honda S2000
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
I just got back from Bronco Off-Rodeo New Hampshire. I've got to say, please take advantage of that opportunity as a Bronco owner. I took my Dad and was given a $250 credit towards his guest fee (I'm a July 2020 reservation holder). We went through mud, trees, rocks, climbs, and decent and the Bronco did not disappoint. Opened my eyes to its capability in stock form. Met some new Bronco owners and saw a 2 door Azure Gray Heritage 7 speed. Owner just took delivery. There was only one 2 door for the rodeo, but I chose the Cyber Orange 4 door and it was great. This is a benefit for us long haulers that shouldn't be discounted.

Clump

Heritage
First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Heritage
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
I had the same issue with the speed nuts, just took my time repositioning and cranking till they grabbed. I figure it’s possible the Heritage fender tab is larger than the regular so the nut alignment is off. I installed with tire and fender flare on.
I took the flares off. Tires stayed on and I had plenty of room. The speed nuts are a bit fickle.
Sponsored