William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

It just occurred to me that I am scheduled for the Off Roadeo for a car I'm likely not to get, and I can no longer cancel without penalty. Cherry on top.
Go and enjoy, get the insurance and beat the hell out of it, they owe you that!
Sponsored

Landofcheese

Heritage
First Name
Neal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 f150, 1968 mustang,1976 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
I know no one knows as we are in some very uncharted territory...

My bronco has been stuck as "in production" since July as have others on this board. When I contact ford all they can tell me is that it is produced but not complete. what are the odds that I actually get the bronco? Can they just not finish it because of "supplier issues?"

I dunno how much more I can take after all this time.... would be nice to know yes, you get truck or no, to bad so sad.....

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

My bronco has been stuck as "in production" since July as have others on this board. When I contact ford all they can tell me is that it is produced but not complete. what are the odds that I actually get the bronco? Can they just not finish it because of "supplier issues?"

I dunno how much more I can take after all this time.... would be nice to know yes, you get truck or no, to bad so sad.....
No cancellation yet?

TNcoupe

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands, 1970 Bronco, 1955 T Bird
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I call bullshit on supplier issues. Ford is seizing the opportunity to raise the prices on the 24MY changeover to pay for those raises. Im over the supplier issues excuse. Three damn years.....three. No other manufacturing process would consider this a viable option. For fucks sake somebody go see how they build Jeep tops so damn fast and just do it like that.

Lewisj41

Heritage
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Given the recent news, thought I'd share this race red 4 Dr at msrp.

Sponsored

Canadian5.0

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Very unfortunate for these cancelled heritage orders ,A do it yourself heritage maybe a option but you sure miss out on a lot of valuable features , mic vs mod top is a huge step back with the mic , squared fenders , awesome cloth interior , factory sasq, removable windows , Authentic heritage is worth waiting for rather then fudging something else IMO

Landofcheese

Heritage
First Name
Neal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 f150, 1968 mustang,1976 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Heritage

Brave Man

Heritage
First Name
Basil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
I googled SIMS orders and this is what came up:

Ford provides Dealers with a schedule for vehicle allocation each week on Monday mornings which shows how many vehicles of each model line that the Dealer has allocation for scheduling that week. That same weekly allocation report also includes information on any regional commodity issues or restrictions. On Monday afternoons, the Scheduling Toolbox Report is released which provides more detailed information on commodity issues and scheduling availability on a national basis. On Tuesday mornings, the AM Scheduling Preview Report is available to show Dealers which vehicle orders have been selected or previewed, on an initial basis, to be selected for scheduling that week. The same report is updated and available on Wednesday morning to show any changes based on commodity issues that may have changed.

On Wednesday afternoon, the Regional Scheduler issues a notice informing Dealers of the vehicle specifications available for scheduling for orders not already showing on the AM Preview Report. This provides Dealers with information on what vehicle specifications are available for scheduling should they have orders showing on the AM Preview Report that are not what the Dealer wants.

Ford generates what are called “SIMS Orders” each week which are Ford’s suggested orders based on commodity information available at the time. If a Dealer has vehicle allocation for scheduling that week and has no Dealer orders in the USOB [Unscheduled Order Banks] or orders that don’t meet the commodity restrictions in place for that week, the scheduling system will default to trying to schedule SIMS (Smart Inventory Management System) orders if they meet any commodity restrictions in place. The SIMS orders are available to Dealers online Monday mornings and in print form on Tuesday mornings. Dealers can enter their own vehicle orders or change the Ford generated SIMS orders”.

Last edited:

colbert

Badlands
First Name
scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ram hds fj cruisers broncos
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Tracker says 12/18
@fordmotorcompany dot com account says cancelled.
I didn't know this could happen till just now.
My wifes HE 2DR V6 will not be delivered.
I never thought Ford would be able to offend me so deeply and for so long.
What are we to Ford?

brrke

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 NA8 Miata
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I'll preface this by saying I don't know, and the one person I do know who would normally know the answer has been in Vegas for SEMA.

My purely speculative answer:
  • If the order is already in-production, it will be completed as long as there is supplies to complete it. (Similar to the 2021 First Edition orders.)
  • Canceled orders that were previously scheduled and had VINs will receive price protection that covers the 2023 -> 2024 increases. (It will not, however, go back to 2021/2022.)
  • Unscheduled orders that were canceled get nothing.
This is all largely based on what Ford did in the past with Maverick. BUT, it could be completely wrong.
This seems to be in line what my Ford Canada contact is hinting at... lol

Sponsored

mjcutri

Heritage
First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco HE
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

No cancellation yet?
I'm in the same boat, "in production " since 7/12.
Ours are already built, but still need a part or have something that needs to be fixed before they ship. That's a whole different issue than a scheduled build getting cancelled.

The longer this goes on, the more inclined I am becoming to just walk away.

ColoradoBroncoFan

Heritage
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘18 Raptor, ‘20 Mustang GT, ‘23 AMG GLE 53
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Given the recent news, thought I'd share this race red 4 Dr at msrp.

No link but I saw it on the No Markups Fords Facebook page. The problem here is that @Ford Motor Company is cancelling 2 door Heritages and I doubt anyone who ordered a 2dr wants a 4dr.

gregory.conklin

Heritage
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
62 Falcon 68 F250 92 F250 97 Ranger 13 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Heritage

Today marks day 132 since blend date. Same status as you keep telling me "produced" what ever the hell that means. Is it built or not? Can someone tell me what its waiting on? Probably shouldn't complain were not cancelled yet.

Brave Man

Heritage
First Name
Basil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Today marks day 132 since blend date. Same status as you keep telling me "produced" what ever the hell that means. Is it built or not? Can someone tell me what its waiting on? Probably shouldn't complain were not cancelled yet.

The overall vehicle order process, scheduling and status updates is listed below for reference.

· Dealer places order into the USOB (Unscheduled Order Bank)

· When Dealer has vehicle allocation for scheduling, orders are scheduled based on Order Type, Priority Code and commodity restrictions.

o Scheduled vehicle orders display as “Submitted to Plant” on the Dealer’s daily schedule status report.

o Vehicle orders are assigned a VIN number when scheduled except for certain vehicle lines (EcoSport, Focus RS, Transit Connect)

o The initial vehicle scheduling notice will include information for the scheduled week of production. The initial ETA (Estimated Time of Arrival) is usually provided within a few days of the scheduling notice.

o Dealers can change vehicle specifications for a scheduled vehicle up until the vehicle is “locked in” for production or about two weeks prior to the scheduled build date. Specifications for certain vehicle lines (EcoSport, Focus RS, etc.) cannot be changed once scheduled.

§ Dealers are limited to making 6 changes to scheduled orders.

§ Dealers cannot change Order Type, Body Code, Order Code (Package/Trim Level)

· Vehicle order is next updated with a scheduled production date.

· Vehicle goes into production and shows as “Sent to Plant” on the Dealer’s daily status report.

o Vehicle invoices and window stickers are generated and available to Dealers at about this time.

· Dealer’s daily status report shows updates on production status.

· Vehicle status updated to “Produced”

· Vehicle status updated to “Released” meaning that the vehicle has been released for shipment.

· Vehicle is loaded on rail car. Dealer is provided with carrier information (Canadian National, Norfolk Sothern, etc.) along with the actual rail car number.

· Vehicle status is updated to show arrival at the final rail destination (Ramp 41/Newark, NJ)

· Vehicle is received by the car carrier (Fleet Car, Diversified Automotive, etc.) for delivery to the dealership.

· Vehicle is delivered to the dealership

birdieman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford 150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
With all this heritage drama/mess, do have any idea how many 2 door HE are in the wild??

Also we have seen 2 door RR and AGM. Has anyone seen black, carbonized or cactus grey in the wild?? Talk about rare if they do exist.
Sponsored