William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

my dealer just called. order banks are now open for 24 heritage. new price is $4300 more than last years price. they will be discounting me the difference. that 2021 pricing is gone
Was this for the 2 doors being opened for ordering now? I haven't seen anything official on Ford covering at least the '23 to '24 price difference but I'd gladly take whatever the dealer is offering but if you could find out if Ford put something out to the dealers I'm sure some here would appreciate it!
Sponsored

ColoradoBroncoFan

Heritage
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘18 Raptor, ‘20 Mustang GT, ‘23 AMG GLE 53
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Was this for the 2 doors being opened for ordering now? I haven't seen anything official on Ford covering at least the '23 to '24 price difference but I'd gladly take whatever the dealer is offering but if you could find out if Ford put something out to the dealers I'm sure some here would appreciate it!
That would be interesting. Difference for my build 24>23 is $4500. No word from @Zach@Granger yet.

ZacharyHarrisNC

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
my dealer just called. order banks are now open for 24 heritage. new price is $4300 more than last years price. they will be discounting me the difference. that 2021 pricing is gone
Your dealer is doing the discount or Ford is?

oneryan

Heritage
First Name
ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
land rover discovery
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
2 door 4 cylinder automatic

they said ford would not allow them to share the email but this was the deal they were offering. basically paying 23 full pricing

Sponsored

Brave Man

Heritage
First Name
Basil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club 1699976714336

Final commodities report for MY 2023, as of 11/13/2023.
1,444 HEs were left UnScheduled in the Order Banks (USOB).
since MY 23 is balanced out, all of these orders are now cancelled.
Hopefully, the ones that re-ordered a MY 24 will be given top priority.

BroncoNext

Heritage
First Name
Jill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Rubicon daily driver, ‘78 CJ for fun
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Just heard the same from Stephen’s. Need to put orders in by 12/1. Ford will provide private offer of $4250.
Silver lining.. I did want the 12” screen.
Now for the long wait of scheduling, again

ColoradoBroncoFan

Heritage
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘18 Raptor, ‘20 Mustang GT, ‘23 AMG GLE 53
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club 1699976714336

Final commodities report for MY 2023, as of 11/13/2023.
1,444 HEs were left UnScheduled in the Order Banks (USOB).
since MY 23 is balanced out, all of these orders are now cancelled.
Hopefully, the ones that re-ordered a MY 24 will be given top priority.
That would require updating 2024 allocations for dealerships like Granger since their ‘24 allocations were leveraged to schedule ’23’s. So far, if we were cancelled we are screwed.

ZacharyHarrisNC

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Very interesting. We put a deposit down to take over EvilJim’s order in large part thinking Ford wouldn’t do this—makes me wonder if that was a mistake.

I think a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush, and it probably was the right call.

HBTFD

Black Diamond
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Just heard the same from Stephen’s. Need to put orders in by 12/1. Ford will provide private offer of $4250.
If I read this correctly Ford will honor 23 pricing but not 21 pricing for original order holders?

Sponsored

oneryan

Heritage
First Name
ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
land rover discovery
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
funny, i didn't want the larger screen. hell when i ordered it they didn't even have that stupid lane keep or blind spot warning crap either. definitely going to be playing around in the ford scan tool to disable as much crap as i can

oneryan

Heritage
First Name
ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
land rover discovery
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
If I read this correctly Ford will honor 23 pricing but not 21 pricing for original order holders?
correct. our 2021 orders are gone. best we get now is last years pricing with this years options

Dad life

Base
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep, Tundra, GX470
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Finally called and confirmed mine was cancelled. No surprise there. Talked to my sales rep at the dealer and he had no idea they were cancelling orders. Again, no surprise. I do have a private offer (3, actually) in the system so we'll see if that's the $4250 discussed above and what all it can be applied to. If it can be applied to an Everglades, I might jump ship.

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

My original DORA for a 2 door HE was $44305, current 2 door price on B&P is $47855, so a difference of $3550. If they're going to give those cancelled $4250 that's not a bad deal, and would give you a price of $43605 for a new '24!!! I had a $3325 private offer from my '21 BD order and then was covered the '23 price increases plus the Granger deal and I was a little over $41k with AGM and switches as my only options.

I got it that it sucks for those that got cancelled but this is something and if I was still in the boat with you I'd grab it with all the HE offers because you're not going to get another trim '24 that cheap.
Sponsored