William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

So you guys are saying us 2 dr HE-MAN owners are outspoken odd ducks? Or am I reading too much into this?

:unsure: :cool:🦆
I'm good being an odd duck ...

Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club sprint-master-walk

GMC

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
My order went in today, but I'm not holding out much hope. Dealer stated Ford wasn't accepting customer orders, so it was submitted as a dealer order.

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

My order went in today, but I'm not holding out much hope. Dealer stated Ford wasn't accepting customer orders, so it was submitted as a dealer order.
Was that an option for '24? IIRC '23s were for reservation/order holders and a short time for general public but of course they pissed all those remaining orders away and now let dealers order for '24???

uncledoodoo

Everglades
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
00 XJ, 56 F100, 11 Volvo XC90, Everglades
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

I'm all for the 2 door, however having owned both the 4cyl and the v6, I'm all about the v6 power, and my knee screams AT. But I appreciate the MT, but really loved the AT at the Off Rodeo.
My order went in last week. How do I know if it's a dealer vs customer order? I have a regular looking Dora form and Ford emailed me confirmation.

Sponsored

GMC

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Was that an option for '24? IIRC '23s were for reservation/order holders and a short time for general public but of course they pissed all those remaining orders away and now let dealers order for '24???
They were kind of vague but made it sound like it was for all Bronco orders. I don't know if it's an allocation issue or a policy shift. I need to follow up with another local dealer and see what they say. Last I talked to them, they were requiring a $500 deposit, so I'd imagine that would have to be a customer order.

GMC

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
I'm all for the 2 door, however having owned both the 4cyl and the v6, I'm all about the v6 power, and my knee screams AT. But I appreciate the MT, but really loved the AT at the Off Rodeo.

My order went in last week. How do I know if it's a dealer vs customer order? I have a regular looking Dora form and Ford emailed me confirmation.
If you received email confirmation, it's a customer order.

18KingRanch

Heritage
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘23 REB HEL,‘18 F250, ‘15 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Well said @Lowcountry Bronco. I had a similar experience a few weeks ago visiting my daughter at college. We were stopped at a stop sign and an Area 51 OBX SAS turned in front of us and drove on by. I waved but the guy didn’t even glance in our direction. Later that day I caught and passed an Everglades Green 2 door and the young lady inside was waving so enthusiastically I had to smile. She clearly knew she was seeing a Bronco unicorn.

Last edited:

ZacharyHarrisNC

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Just had our 2023 delivered this morning from the dealer in MO. My wife loves it, and I’m glad to be driving an SUV again. Thanks Jim for connecting us with this order, great silver lining to Ford cancelling ours earlier this month. Another 2DR RR MT on the road!

oneryan

Heritage
First Name
ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
land rover discovery
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
I resemble that remark
yeah the world loves their over bloated vehicles. i ordered a 2 door because it's the same wheel base as my land rover.. a 4 door that came with a third row!!

Sponsored

oneryan

Heritage
First Name
ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
land rover discovery
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Anyone know if retail price protection is still valid?
I just talked with my sales manager and he is trying to tell me that Ford ended price protection and wants me to wait until I get in there to figure it out. Sounds to me like he just doesn't want to be bothered to deal with it.
If I was eligible in June when my sticker was produced, and i was eligible in July when I went into production, seems like I should still be eligible now since it wasn't my fault that Ford took 4 months to get it shipped.
if you got a 23 model i think your price protection is still valid. only those of us that got booted out of the system lost it.

GMC

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Too update my previous post, I was able to find another dealer to submit a sold/customer order through. Apparently dealerships that have been over allocated, cannot currently submit customer orders for Broncos.

BigBendBW

Heritage
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
As they should be! ;)

I'm sure our view on Bronco's in general is different than the random customer walking in off the street. I know plenty of threads about waving but the other day I waved at a pretty standard BB 4 door softie and literally the woman paid no attention to me or even knew there was another Bronco anywhere near her but a couple of months ago I cross passed a lifted and modded out Bronco probably on 37's and the girl waved so hard back I laughed! Anyrate, there's Bronco people and then people who own Broncos.
💯

BigBendBW

Heritage
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Well, getting closer. Called the Marketing line earlier today and they said Big Red had been released for shipment and that it’s at the exit or loading dock for pickup and my ETA moved up but still hasn’t shown shipped. She even said it showed tomorrow’s ETA for delivery. Fingers crossed it’s soon.

Docvasil1

Heritage
First Name
Jihn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 ram night edition
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
quick question my 4 dr heritage I ordered on March 27th when order banks opened up is finally on its way by dec 12 To the dealership. I know I read posts months ago that some people supposedly got a private offer even though they had just ordered on March 27th just as I did . is this true or not because my dealer called ford yesterday and said I wasn’t or the bronco wasn’t eligible for the private offer just the price protection ?
Sponsored