Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Hey all, first post here. I nearly pulled the trigger on a Yellowstone Heritage Limited this week but bailed and decided to wait for my order in a few months. I did have a good experience with Spitzer Ford St Mary's (PA) though, and wanted to give a heads up that this Bronco is currently available on the lot at MSRP. I've included Rickey's contact info below. Hope someone here snags it!

If you need it shipped there will be logistical challenges that would likely preclude it getting there before Christmas. Assuming that's not important to you, these are good folks to work with.

Rickey Straub
Spitzer Ford St Marys
phone. 814-781-1010
text. 814-395-6168
email. [email protected]

Cactus Jack

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
2-Door or 4-Door?
Hey all, first post here. I nearly pulled the trigger on a Yellowstone Heritage Limited this week but bailed and decided to wait for my order in a few months. I did have a good experience with Spitzer Ford St Mary's (PA) though, and wanted to give a heads up that this Bronco is currently available on the lot at MSRP. I've included Rickey's contact info below. Hope someone here snags it!

If you need it shipped there will be logistical challenges that would likely preclude it getting there before Christmas. Assuming that's not important to you, these are good folks to work with.

Rickey Straub
Spitzer Ford St Marys
phone. 814-781-1010
text. 814-395-6168
email. [email protected]

Sponsored

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Finally got it today ordered march 27th . It’s sweet looking unique and a good value in the bronco line up for what u get . was price protected also . Happy happy
IMG_0304.jpeg
Looking good, Jihn! Congrats. Here's to many adventures in your new Bronco.

BigBendBW

Heritage
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Finally brought Big Red home today. I loved my Basesquatch but it’s actually incredible how much of an upgrade the HE is. Never had a hard top and like the softy but the noise difference is crazy. Had an awesome sales manager that worked with me the last few weeks and I’m grateful to have such a great dealer experience versus some folks on the forum.

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Finally brought Big Red home today. I loved my Basesquatch but it’s actually incredible how much of an upgrade the HE is. Never had a hard top and like the softy but the noise difference is crazy. Had an awesome sales manager that worked with me the last few weeks and I’m grateful to have such a great dealer experience versus some folks on the forum.
Big congrats!!!

Sponsored

mqgringo

Heritage
First Name
steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Heritage

Rickey Straub
Spitzer Ford St Marys
phone. 814-781-1010
text. 814-395-6168
email. [email protected]
I called and they said sold a few days ago plus would not tell me the mark up, they said not at MSRP.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I called and they said sold a few days ago plus would not tell me the mark up, they said not at MSRP.
They "sold" it to me in that they sent me the pre filled out paperwork, which I didn't complete. It's still available unless they have someone else lined up after me.

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

It’s a pretty decently equipt vehicle for me as well. The modtop is awesome.

BigBendBW

Heritage
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
It’s a pretty decently equipt vehicle for me as well. The modtop is awesome.
I have to be honest I even thought I might move to a softy when I ordered it because I like the soft top and haven’t had a hard top…this is a whole new world I can’t even believe it.
Sponsored