First Name
Theo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Heritage
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
My Heritage Bronco is not just a looker anymore. This at 4x4 Life north of Baton Rouge, La. In the video we made up the hill a couple jeeps and broncos had to winch. This was bronco’s maiden trip and very happy with how it went. However, I did kinda mess up. So after it was all done and we were airing up, the guy behind me came up to me and said “ I could not follow you on your lines. You were 3 wheeling like a champ and it was crazy.” I was like huh, I just follow the lines from guys in front of me and only change when they had trouble. It was at that moment I realized, I was the first Bronco in the line not on 37’s and lifted. Yeah, I did the whole ride on hard mode and still have not figured out a name yet.

Last edited:

Johnny Rebel

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2D Big Bend, 2022 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

My Heritage Bronco is not just a looker anymore. This at 4x4 Life north of Baton Rouge, La. In the video we made up the hill a couple jeeps and broncos had to winch. This was bronco’s maiden trip and very happy with how it went. However, I did kinda mess up. So after it was all done and we were air up, the guy behind me came up to me and say “ I could not follow you on your lines. You were 3 wheeling like a champ and it was crazy.” I was like huh, I just follow the lines on that guys in front of me and only change when they had trouble. It was at that moment I realized, I was the first Bronco in the line not on 37’s and lifted. Yeah, I did the whole ride on hard mode and still have not figured out a name yet.
Might I suggest “Driskill” for a name? I mean, that hill you climbed is about as big as they come in Louisiana😄

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Driskill_Mountain

Callelk

Heritage
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escalade ESV, Cherokee 2-Door
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Phuk Sake, just looked at that exposed gas tank for the first time… no rock bangin for this beast unless that gets covered 🤨
Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club 17F0D983-FF92-45E4-AF5B-9781944C494E
No kidding, and we have pointy lava rocks here..

Installed the ASFIR Trans and T-Case Skid along with their crossmember supports. Have the fuel tank skid in the garage just waiting for my helper to get back.

Sponsored

chocsox

Heritage
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Bolt EUV
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Hello peeps, I backed away on a Cactus gray HE-MAN 4 door. She just came in this week. Anyone interested, I posted more info in the ordering, pricing section. The vehicle is located in Fontana, CA.

More photos in the other thread.

Tony

IMG_3017.jpeg

Brave Man

Heritage
First Name
Basil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
I did a nationwide search, four-door manual transmission, one was a special order for a customer (not sure why it was on their site if so), and the other two were not on their lot yet. I'm definitely going to keep doing that in the meantime though as I have seen a few people that have given up their order 🙏
Hello peeps, I backed out on a Cactus gray HE-MAN 4 door. She just came in this week. Anyone interested, I posted more info in the ordering, pricing section. The vehicle is located in Fontana, CA.

More photos in the other thread.

Tony

IMG_3017.jpeg
If you are still looking for a 4 Door Manual Cactus Gray HE, one is now available:

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/2024-bronco-heritage-manual-for-sale.92940/post-2220519

https://www.sunrisefordfontana.com/...ge-edition-4wd-convertible-1fmde4dh1rla01398/

Last edited:

Sponsored

7sKnuckledragger

Heritage
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 TJ, 1978 K5, 2007.5 Ram 2500, 2022 F150
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
New Rock Rails added! :love:
Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club IMG_3017
Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club IMG_3017
Can you show the underside? Connection points? Also, our running boards seem to work very well at deflecting all the rocks and gravel so can you let us know if you notice if these have any deflection ability.

BroncoFoMoCo

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
PSA to my fellow modular top owners. If you remove the rear windows often (as I do) you'll note that the paint where each of the 2 "pegs" from the window plugs into the top will start to wear and chip. I recommend adding a strip of PPF in that front channel. Spent my morning doing this.

chocsox

Heritage
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Bolt EUV
Your Bronco Model
Heritage

Mysecrethabit

Heritage