Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

@mjjnuge any update on your rig?
I talked to Granger yesterday. Samantha said that all of her built orders say Pending Update. She said she reached out to their Ford rep to understand what that means.
I did talk to Ford as well and it seems to be transportation related, or so they think. Nothing confirmed.
Sponsored

BigBendBW

Heritage
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
I talked to Granger yesterday. Samantha said that all of her built orders say Pending Update. She said she reached out to their Ford rep to understand what that means.
I did talk to Ford as well and it seems to be transportation related, or so they think. Nothing confirmed.
Everyone is still living vicariously through you so good luck on getting it soon!

Sponsored

BigBendBW

Heritage
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Any recently placed orders get a scheduling email today? My guess is no but just checking.

brrke

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 NA8 Miata
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

No email for me, anyone else?

Dayton1984

Wildtrak
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Acura RDX
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
No email for me, anyone else?
Nope I just saw people posting badlands and wild tracks in the other thread it looked like also. Hopefully we get scheduled next week or so. Curious with the delays and bumps may be affecting scheduling more.

BigBendBW

Heritage
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
I feel so bad for the early RES folks that had to change their order from an Wildtrak or other constraints only to see new orders with their constraints get scheduled. What a đź’© show that is.

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

With this week being a clean-up week I was hoping they might throw a few specialty HEs in there but doesn't look like the case. Sorry guys!

I'm trying to find a schedule for the month, one of the dealers posted it how each week was broken out so there's some weeks that you just know you're not going to fall in so no need to wear out your F5 button.

Sponsored

BigBendBW

Heritage
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
With this week being a clean-up week I was hoping they might throw a few specialty HEs in there but doesn't look like the case. Sorry guys!

I'm trying to find a schedule for the month, one of the dealers posted it how each week was broken out so there's some weeks that you just know you're not going to fall in so no need to wear out your F5 button.
If I had to guess I would think if we stay MY23, the new orders that is, maybe a September or October build date is what we are in for.

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

If I had to guess I would think if we stay MY23, the new orders that is, maybe a September or October build date is what we are in for.
That's a big guess for the new orders, most of us that were scheduled were from the initial offering and we were at 3 or 4% allocation then but we evidently didn't fill the bucket with orders so HEs were offered when the order banks opened back up. So, if you figure 3% of roughly 120k Bronco's that can be produced in a year is 3600 HE's (4% would be 4800) and there's almost 3k left to schedule then based on those numbers there's approx. 600-1800 HE's already scheduled. Now we're backed up all the way to 6/26 is the latest I've seen so far and there's still May scheduled dates that are hanging on.

So! ... that opens up July thru the end of model year to produce those approx. 3k unscheduled HE's assuming that Ford has their stuff straight to actually be able to clear those already scheduled and enough good parts and problems fixed to actually build any of them and how quickly they want them off the books!

Lots of assumptions based on my figures above and really no anwers after I re-read it so take it with a grain of salt.

Jason2833

Heritage
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Heritage & Heritage Limited
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

found this clip for those who want to look at a black heritage (at the 27:50mark)
at the 35:14 min mark the guy says his local dealer has 3 heritage editions on the lot? Wonder if he means sport
Sponsored