First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
62 Falcon 68 F250 92 F250 97 Ranger 13 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Darn I was hoping that maybe it would happen. One positive thing my build date has stayed 6/12 for almost three weeks. I was expecting the date to slip last Friday or early Monday but its still holding.
Sponsored

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Right. So, once we hit mid October for build slots, those orders get pushed to 2024 and all price protections and private offers evaporate. Then Ford can sell those slots for thousands more.
If we have a VIN does that guarantee were going to get a build?
Not necessarily. Ford would rather delay the start of MY24 production than cancel a bunch of VINs. MY21 & MY22 production both were extended several weeks so they could get scheduled units built.

Brsox

Heritage
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Me neither. The Bronco was supposed to be my top and doors off summer vehicle. I don't need it but I've now lost my second summer. Life is short. I'm going to place an order for a 2024 2 door Wrangler Willys. I can order it for 4% below invoice with my affiliate discount. If the Bronco comes in, great. I'll just cancel my Jeep order. If not, I'll have the Jeep before year's end.

Brave Man

Heritage
First Name
Basil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
So if unscheduled heritage pretty much just wait for the 24 order banks to open sounds like which will be when august September?
August 14 according to Tim Bartz is MY24 order bank opening date For Broncos.
Me neither. The Bronco was supposed to be my top and doors off summer vehicle. I don't need it but I've now lost my second summer. Life is short. I'm going to place an order for a 2024 2 door Wrangler Willys. I can order it for 4% below invoice with my affiliate discount. If the Bronco comes in, great. I'll just cancel my Jeep order. If not, I'll have the Jeep before year's end.
During these times of unfettered pessimism in this group where we don't have much confidence in production, scheduling and delivery dates for He's; it is important to remember : it is never as bleak as we think it is, nor is it as good as we think it is during the good times. Obstacles and solutions will crystallize in a couple of months and then we can all either move on to another vehicle, wait and re-order a 2024 MY (for unscheduled builds) or take delivery of a much anticipated Bronco. Keep the faith.

Last edited:

Sponsored

BigBendBW

Heritage
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
August 14 according to Tim Bartz is MY24 order bank opening date For Broncos.

During these times of unfettered pessimism in this group where we don't have much confidence in production, scheduling and delivery dates for He's; it is important to remember : it is never as bleak as we think it is, nor is it as good as we think it is during the good times. Obstacles and solutions will crystallize in a couple of months and then we can all either move on to another vehicle, wait and re-order a 2024 MY (for unscheduled builds) or take delivery of a much anticipated Bronco. Keep the faith.
I will tell you all, when I was at my wits end last year, I went and drove a gladiator thinking I may switch and it was a significant reminder the Bronco is a much more enjoyable vehicle to drive. Wasn’t even close. Then, when it finally arrived, my frustration melted away as I pulled off the lot. The Bronco is certainly worth the wait comparatively speaking.

Oldhippie

Big Bend
First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X1, ‘1928 model A, “23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Not sure if it good news or not but I went to the dealer today thinking I’d change my heritage order to a non Sasquatch badlands and maybe actually get scheduled and built this year…found out ford changed the priority on my heritage to 2…told that means it is planned to be scheduled the first week of July…so I kept the heritage order but still ordered a badlands as backup…do hope they figure out how to build a heritage and I get mine…but I still have little faith…

birdieman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford 150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Not sure if it good news or not but I went to the dealer today thinking I’d change my heritage order to a non Sasquatch badlands and maybe actually get scheduled and built this year…found out ford changed the priority on my heritage to 2…told that means it is planned to be scheduled the first week of July…so I kept the heritage order but still ordered a badlands as backup…do hope they figure out how to build a heritage and I get mine…but I still have little faith…
When did you place your original order?

Mrjay804

Black Diamond
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Black Diamond SAS
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I was one of the 3/27 orders and after looking at of the delays and potential problems of the mod top I started contemplating switching to Shadow Black - Black Diamond SAS two weeks ago. I lucked out and found exactly what I wanted minus the the removable hoop step on a local dealer lot. The BD was $3K more than the identical equipped Heritage except no hoop step and sig lighting and still kept dual tops. I picked up today and couldn’t be more excited it is truly a very unique ride and a lot more agile than expected (had to dodge a 18 wheeler who cut me off within the first 10 minutes of leaving the dealer). For those thinking of switching to a new Taco (they are sweet AF IMO) I say true to the Bronco and maybe consider another model. Hopefully the challenges that Ford is having with mod top come to end and you get the Bronco of your dreams. Good luck to you all i will say this thread has been amazing you are a cool group.

Last edited:

gregory.conklin

Heritage
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
62 Falcon 68 F250 92 F250 97 Ranger 13 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Darn I was hoping that maybe it would happen. One positive thing my build date has stayed 6/12 for almost three weeks. I was expecting the date to slip last Friday or early Monday but its still holding.
Spoke to soon just check the tracker build date has moved to 6/16. That probably won't stick.

Sponsored

mjcutri

Heritage
First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco HE
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Spoke to soon just check the tracker build date has moved to 6/16. That probably won't stick.
I got bumped to the week of 6/26 today. :mad:
At least this time it's only a couple weeks instead of 6 or 8.

Dayton1984

Wildtrak
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Acura RDX
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I thought yours was built and just waiting shipping or was that someone else on this thread with an M screen name? I totally could be wrong forgive me can’t remember who was waiting for that

mjcutri

Heritage
First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco HE
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I thought yours was built and just waiting shipping or was that someone else on this thread with an M screen name? I totally could be wrong forgive me can’t remember who was waiting for that
No, that was @mjjnuge

I've consistently been among the earliest build dates, but the closest I have gotten is about 3 weeks out when it gets pushed.

Jason2833

Heritage
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Heritage & Heritage Limited
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

sorry man.. I look fwd to the day when I can start spamming these posts with the following emoji :love: .

Oldhippie

Big Bend
First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X1, ‘1928 model A, “23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend