First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150 King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
My love letter came in today, too. 2dr HE auto in Cactus Grey. Ordinal 2020 reservation, ordered last fall. Tried to change the color about 4 weeks ago, but ford said no, which I thought was odd. Sceduled 8/7. Stoked, regardless! Fingers crossed for the entire team. What a process! šŸ˜³
Sponsored

FearofMissingout

Heritage
First Name
Summer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach-E, F-150 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

My husband spotted a race red in the wild yesterday. They were on opposite sides of the freeway, couldnā€™t give me any details or a photo but got me excited nonetheless. Just wish I couldā€™ve ordered a manual.

laudra

Heritage
First Name
lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep wrangler rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Are you the first 3/27 order scheduled that we know of ????!!!
Mine is a unique situation. I was a July 2020 reservation holder and the dealership sold my 2022 bronco, so Ford took Care of me and got me in touch of the right person. All I can say is thank you to him and Ford for helping me reorder my bronco.

FearofMissingout

Heritage
First Name
Summer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach-E, F-150 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Window sticker finally populated. It does show my blend date as 6/29, so I guess it's not truly in production yet? Tracker must of just gotten a little excited.

HE WS Screenshot.png
Love your build! By the time I ordered sadly MT wasnā€™t an option

Sponsored

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

CGentry

Heritage
First Name
Crystal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 Ford mustang
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Mine is a unique situation. I was a July 2020 reservation holder and the dealership sold my 2022 bronco, so Ford took Care of me and got me in touch of the right person. All I can say is thank you to him and Ford for helping me reorder my bronco.
That is the same situation we are in sadly. Thank goodness for research and this forum, I was able to find out who best to reach out to and they are making it right as well. We're so thankful to those helping us rectify the situation. šŸ„°

Wolfpack

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Ford Bronco XLT 5Spd, 2002 Honda S2000
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
A 2 door 23' HE MT in black or carbonized gray is probably the rarest combination.
I doubt there will more than a couple of each of these since you could not order an MT in March 23 and most older orders would have presumably chosen either 4 door, AT or the other 3 colors..
Agree. It was like Ford was trying to clear out the paint from MAP when they decided on colors. Other than Cactus Gray, Black, Race Red, and Carbonized Gray had low numbers according to polls on here. At least as I remember it's been since July 2020. I'm surprised they didn't offer Iconic Silver. Another color not selected by many. It's a shame though they didn't offer AMB or Eruption Green for the Heritage and us long haulers. Congrats to all getting scheduled today!

Last edited:

laudra

Heritage
First Name
lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep wrangler rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
That is the same situation we are in sadly. Thank goodness for research and this forum, I was able to find out who best to reach out to and they are making it right as well. We're so thankful to those helping us rectify the situation. šŸ„°

If you don't know then you flounder and that's not fair. I'm glad your situation was also corrected.

Sponsored

gregory.conklin

Heritage
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
62 Falcon 68 F250 92 F250 97 Ranger 13 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Heritage

DrewMackin

Heritage
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Tesla Model 3, 23 Bronco Heritage
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

My husband spotted a race red in the wild yesterday. They were on opposite sides of the freeway, couldnā€™t give me any details or a photo but got me excited nonetheless. Just wish I couldā€™ve ordered a manual.
What is your build?

brrke

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 NA8 Miata
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Saw a couple people claiming they were new march orders getting scheduled on facebook... All 4-doors i4s it seems.

Not cool @Ford Motor Company intern why are you doing this to me :cautious:

Jamyers77

Black Diamond
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I believe I've lurked long enough. Day 2 reservation that pushed off my order until I got what I really wanted.
MT, white top, were non negotiable everything else is gravy. If I'm reading thi right, looks like a 6/26 blend??
Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club 1000004236

I didn't even think about my order until I drove by my local dealer and they had a BS "Heritage" sitting on their lot. I expected late availability '23 to be early availability '24

P52Ranch

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2DR 7MT Badlands, F150 Lightning, New Holland 4030
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Window sticker finally populated. It does show my blend date as 6/29, so I guess it's not truly in production yet? Tracker must of just gotten a little excited.
You really are in production. Right now the parts and pieces to assemble your Bronco are being arranged to all arrive at the plant in sequence so they can be assembled and blended together to make your Bronco.
Sponsored