First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
So on the tracker I'm still showing "In production" since 7/21, modules have popped, have tear tag, spoke with CS last week and they said delivery around 8/20 and chat today said 8/23 ... do I dare arrange for my loan? want to lock in on lower interest rate before Feds bump it up again.
Same here. Mine says in production since 7/12. Ford and dealer said my Bronco would arrive end of July. Ummmmm....

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Same here. Mine says in production since 7/12. Ford and dealer said my Bronco would arrive end of July. Ummmmm....
Sent Granger an email to see what they see, if they can give me the same date then I'll get with my credit union to get my pre-approval, think they're good for 60 days and hopefully it'll lock me in.

BigBendBW

Heritage
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
ā€œNow hereā€™s our promise to you. We know that waiting for delivery of your Ford is far less fun than actually driving it. So, we commit to updating you as soon as we can, at least once every 45 days regarding your vehicleā€™s production schedule status. No matter what.ā€

Well, itā€™s been 45 days šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

So you are getting it today? Awesome! :cool: I know some have gotten theirs before the built populated on the tracker but.....

Sponsored

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

ā€œNow hereā€™s our promise to you. We know that waiting for delivery of your Ford is far less fun than actually driving it. So, we commit to updating you as soon as we can, at least once every 45 days regarding your vehicleā€™s production schedule status. No matter what.ā€

Well, itā€™s been 45 days šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£
Well at least you got the email ... Ford only wants me to go to Off Rodeo but doesn't care if I get any information on my actual Bronco! I love it, just ordered flip flops and a front door mat from Amazon and I can track it down to my neighborhood and even get a nice picture of it sitting on my porch but a $50k truck is too much to ask if it's even left the factory or not!

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Also same with an ETA of 8/5. Just asked chat and they continue to see the same info of "built" and an ETA of 8/5. But the tracker still shows in production and I'm pretty skeptical it's on its way. No railcar info or anything else, either.

brrke

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 NA8 Miata
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

So on the tracker I'm still showing "In production" since 7/21, modules have popped, have tear tag, spoke with CS last week and they said delivery around 8/20 and chat today said 8/23 ... do I dare arrange for my loan? want to lock in on lower interest rate before Feds bump it up again.

I have no doubt that this is the work of the Ford bot on the site, we have to take the bot down brother... LOL

SoCalBroncoMan7

Heritage
First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

After 3 years of waiting for delivery youā€™d think Iā€™d have my mods planned out. HE has definitely changed some plans as I want to keep that vintage luck. Anyone have any good recommendation on pod lights that would go with our HEā€™s? What other mods have people already done? Letā€™s see pics!

7EA8E0A3-FE5B-4CC4-BAAD-DE7174C11044.jpeg

BigBendBW

Heritage
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
After 3 years of waiting for delivery youā€™d think Iā€™d have my mods planned out. HE has definitely changed some plans as I want to keep that vintage luck. Anyone have any good recommendation on pod lights that would go with our HEā€™s? What other mods have people already done? Letā€™s see pics!

7EA8E0A3-FE5B-4CC4-BAAD-DE7174C11044.jpeg
I have Ford Performance POD lights by Rigid Iā€™m waiting to install on my HE. If it doesnā€™t get built they will go on my Basesquatch.

Sponsored

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I have no doubt that this is the work of the Ford bot on the site, we have to take the bot down brother... LOL
Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club terminator-t-1000-no-hand-sign-s70xwzd076vhyxbh

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club terminator-t-1000-no-hand-sign-s70xwzd076vhyxbh
I posted up this a page ago:

https://www.4x4truckleds.com/search.php?page=1&section=product&search_query=Bronco

I like most of the Diode Dynamic lights, especially what they have for the capable bumper.

Bronco007

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TRD PRO
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I also ordered my HE through Bob Utter Ford. I was working with Ivan. He told me there was no price protection and also could not locate my private offer certificate. They do not seem very interested in helping me either, they know they have a sale. Pretty disappointing. I did reach out to Ford corporate office and have someone in the executive office trying to track down my private offer. I am an original reservatipn holder from July 2020.
I also contacted the Ford corporate office, and the lady told me that none of those program codes are for the heritage edition.
Now iā€™m kicking myself thinking I shouldā€™ve kept my original Wildtrack LUX model, and I wouldā€™ve got price protection and couldā€™ve used that savings towards a white roof and a white grill and wheels. Hopefully someone will figure something out soon.

BigBendBW

Heritage
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
My last 45 days update commitment email about the status of my order was dated June 16.
Yep, same thatā€™s why their 45 days is up! My post was a bit tongue in cheek because we likely wonā€™t get a word from them.