Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

WooHoo! It's built. Only took 3 1/2 weeks. Now just waiting for shipping? Arrival by Labor Day??

IMG_6609.jpeg
so you mean there is hope after all? :cool:
Sponsored

bumyoon

Heritage
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Heritage Edition 4-dr manual.
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
You lucky bastards that have received your HEs, what's the wind noise like? Especially interested in those who have had previous Broncos to compare!
Wind noise is noticeably better (quiter) compared to hard top without the sound deadener. But then again, it's not something that really bothered me. I went in with an expectation that it's going to be obviously louder than other vehicles.

uncledoodoo

Everglades
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
00 XJ, 56 F100, 11 Volvo XC90, Everglades
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

Wind noise is noticeably better (quiter) compared to hard top without the sound deadener. But then again, it's not something that really bothered me. I went in with an expectation that it's going to be obviously louder than other vehicles.
My Everglades had the sound deadner, I'm curious if the mod-top is more or less noisy. Curiosity mainly, it won't stop me from buying.

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

bumyoon

Heritage
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
My Everglades had the sound deadner, I'm curious if the mod-top is more or less noisy. Curiosity mainly, it won't stop me from buying.
I'm a little confused. When you said your Everglades had the sound deadener, sounds like you've had experience with modular top.

If you are asking about the comparison between oxford white painted top on the HE and the regular modular top, I do think the added paint on the HE tops do help with decreasing wind noise.

They also feel heavier.....but it could just be the 3-5 month since I've removed the top on the Black Diamond.

Sponsored

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I'm a little confused. When you said your Everglades had the sound deadener, sounds like you've had experience with modular top.

If you are asking about the comparison between oxford white painted top on the HE and the regular modular top, I do think the added paint on the HE tops do help with decreasing wind noise.

They also feel heavier.....but it could just be the 3-5 month since I've removed the top on the Black Diamond.
Heritages have the modular "mod" top ... everything else has the MIC, molded in color ... two different tops!

bumyoon

Heritage
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Heritages have the modular "mod" top ... everything else has the MIC, molded in color ... two different tops!
Thanks for the clarification.

It does seem noticeably quieter. But....
My MIC did not have sound deadener

oneryan

Heritage
First Name
ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
land rover discovery
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
I actually got a schedule for first week of October then it changed to September.
I got the email a couple weeks ago.
same happened to me. now i'm back to october. these guys have no idea what they are doing

bumyoon

Heritage
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
It is a 4 door door but I have kids and need the space. I have an azure gray ordered but the way ford is building these Who knows. If I have To Waite for 2024 then I am going for the Lexus gx. The choices We have to make in life.
Your 2024 Lexus GX will probably be pushed back to MY 2026 :D

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Thanks for the clarification.

It does seem noticeably quieter. But....
My MIC did not have sound deadener
No worries, the mod top is what allot of us have been waiting for since it is made out of heavier material vice cardboard and plastic. Here's a better explanation albeit from '21:

Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club Hard Top Types March 21

Sponsored

uncledoodoo

Everglades
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
00 XJ, 56 F100, 11 Volvo XC90, Everglades
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

The Heritage is the first Bronco with the modular top. Everglades had the same top as every other Bronco

Brsox

Heritage
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
My blend date was 6/29 and still listed in production. Can't get an answer to where it exactly is. Ford chat said "produced" dealer arrival expected Aug 8 - 14. Asked if it was built and shipped and no response.
It unbelievable how Ford has so little information. One hand has no idea what the other is doing.