Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Ok, that sucks but I’m glad it’s not just me.
Well, if it’s any consolation, I’m coming up on 3 years so you might be able to get one by 2026!

TheNexrum

Wildtrak
First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco, 22 Expedition Max, 19 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Well, if it’s any consolation, I’m coming up on 3 years so you might be able to get one by 2026!
Seriously?! Well I got my WT but my wife wants a HE so we were gonna order one this week. I don’t mind waiting a year but 3?!

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Seriously?! Well I got my WT but my wife wants a HE so we were gonna order one this week. I don’t mind waiting a year but 3?!
As a heart attack! I originally reserved in 2020 when Ford promised to build and deliver based roughly reservation order. That lasted a few months then it went back to allocations. Fortunately, Granger traded 2024 allocations to clear up their books. Ford rewarded them for selling more Bronco’s than most by not giving them any allocations in 2024. But, they gained more than 1 customer for life no matter which vehicle they sell.

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Looks like I’m finally catching a train soon! (Or Ford is going to start over on mine!) :cool:

IMG_0994.jpeg
Man, almost a month to build, you're definitely going to have to use that as a flex! A Rolls Royce or Ferrari doesn't even take that long!!!

Sponsored

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Man, almost a month to build, you're definitely going to have to use that as a flex! A Rolls Royce or Ferrari doesn't even take that long!!!
Pretty sure it was specially built by hand just for me! Why else would it take a month? And since they aren’t telling me anything different, that’s my story and I’m sticking too it! :cool:

Bronco007

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TRD PRO
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

7/19 my HE 2dr Manual was Built, still says in Production. Still has delivery dates 7/14-20th. It’s sitting clean at the plant from what I can tell. No updates no reason why it’s sitting. What’s your take on this? Anyone else's Bronco with mine? Any ideas?🐴
Mine is right there too. Been in production since 7/17 and was supposed to be delivered today. Keep getting a different run around when I call. Today ford marketing told me the plant was closed down til the 31st.

Island Girl

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Great news capn00! I am supposed to get an update from my dealer tomorrow. Hope it is as positive as yours!
Giddy Up! Let me know what you find out. My dealer has been going back and forth with no luck. My blend date was today and I want this resolved before it arrives at the dealership.

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Mine is right there too. Been in production since 7/17 and was supposed to be delivered today. Keep getting a different run around when I call. Today ford marketing told me the plant was closed down til the 31st.
Have you gotten a built or shipped email yet? My blend date was 7/13. Finally got the built email on Wednesday (8/16) and a shipped email yesterday (8/17). Backdoor shows an early arrival date of 9/7.

Sponsored

BroncoRaptor

Heritage
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MBZ Sprinter Van 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
It doesn't? The first clearly states the standard Heritage is eligible and the amount varies depending on what you had on order prior. In the first one they were calling it price protection but it is indeed the private offer because it's the only one that is dependent on what you had on order prior.

The second one that does call it a private offer states you can change your order and still receive the offer. Well, the only way then to get a Heritage was to convert an existing unscheduled order over since it was only available to existing order holders and the banks were closed to anyone else.
Argh - I'm old and my vision is starting to fail me - but I still dont see it.

Here is the whole text from the website (and I did a word search for "heritage" and got nothing):

2023 Model Year (MY) Bronco Transition Private Offer Information
Ford has issued the 2023 Bronco Transition Private Offer which provides 2023 Bronco order holders with a discount to make up for the rise in the cost of a 2023 Bronco since the time of reservation.
2023 MY Bronco Transition Private Offer Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is the 2023 Bronco Model Year Transition Private Offer?

This offer is intended to help offset the Manufacturer Suggested Retail Pricing (MSRP) increase from the time of reservation/order date to the current MSRP of your vehicle. The name has been changed from Bronco Price Protection to 2023 Bronco Model Year Transition Private Offer. Contact your Ford Dealer for more information about the 2023 Bronco Model Year Transition Private Offer.
Is Bronco Raptor covered under 2023 Bronco Model Year Transition Private Offer?

No, the Bronco Raptor is a specialty vehicle and is not included in the 2023 Bronco Model Year Transition Private Offer.
What are the 2023 Bronco Model Year Transition Private Offer amounts?

The 2023 Bronco Model Year Transition Private Offer amounts are based on relative Manufacturer Suggested Retail Pricing (MSRP) increases of model year changeovers and midyear MSRP increases.
How do I know my 2023 Bronco Model Year Transition Private Offer amount?

You can identify the amount your offer will be by using the instructions and table below:
  1. Determine if you are eligible for a Level A or Level B Offer
    • Level A: Reservation/Order placed on or before March 19th, 2021
    • Level B: Order placed on or after March 20th, 2021
  2. Determine the Order Series/Door Configuration
    • 2023 Bronco Model Year Transition Private Offer amounts are based on the last Series/Door Configuration selected prior to the MY changeover (September 9, 2022).
    • Changes to orders on or after September 9, 2022 will not impact Bronco Private Offer amounts.
Two-Door
SeriesLevel ALevel B
Base$3,645$2,845
Big Bend$2,750$2,350
Black Diamond$3,325$2,350
Outer Banks$2,750$2,350
Badlands$3,425$2,450
Wildtrak$3,880$3,080
First Edition$3,880-
Four-Door
SeriesLevel ALevel B
Base$3,095$2,845
Big Bend$2,245$1,995
Black Diamond$2,820$1,995
Outer Banks$2,845$2,595
Badlands$3,220$2,395
Wildtrak$3,620$2,925
Everglades-$1,995
First Edition$3,620-

How do I claim the 2023 Bronco Model Year Transition Private Offer?

Your Ford Dealer will be able to claim your private offer when you take delivery of the vehicle.
How do I know when the original Reservation/Order was placed?

You can find your reservation and order dates in the reservation and order confirmation emails or on your Ford.com account.
What is the price impact with HOSS 3.0 becoming a standard feature on Wildtrak? Is my price protection affected?

By making the HOSS 3.0 feature content standard, the MSRP on a Wildtrak will increase by $2,515. Bronco price protection covers a similarly equipped vehicle. When significant features are added or deleted, MSRP is adjusted accordingly, and the price protection amount remains the same.
If I no longer want a Wildtrak with the HOSS 3.0 content, can I switch to a different series and retain my price protection?

Yes, switching to a different series will retain Wildtrak price protection amounts which may vary depending on when your order was placed. Please work with your Ford Dealer to determine the correct amount.

Skidog

Badlands
First Name
Sandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco "21"Badlands 4dr 2.7,"23"2Dr Man,Tesla, Bmw
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I spoke with them also today and that they didn’t mention to me! Un-exceptable!!! Where is ur Bronco going?

birdieman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford 150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Not a Heritage owner here, but I might if If I were to order a '24. And I haven't read even one page of this thread, but a question: Do currently manufactured Heritage Editions have the modular top? And do 2 drs in fact have the 'Gunners Hatch'?

I curious, if or when my cardboard top fails (all good after 18 months) will I be able to get a modular as a replacement?
24C9D2FD-BC00-4812-8F14-FAE1905173C1.jpeg

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Here is the whole text from the website (and I did a word search for "heritage" and got nothing):

Ford has issued the 2023 Bronco Transition Private Offer which provides 2023 Bronco order holders with a discount to make up for the rise in the cost of a 2023 Bronco since the time of reservation.

This offer is intended to help offset the Manufacturer Suggested Retail Pricing (MSRP) increase from the time of reservation/order date to the current MSRP of your vehicle. The name has been changed from Bronco Price Protection to 2023 Bronco Model Year Transition Private Offer. Contact your Ford Dealer for more information about the 2023 Bronco Model Year Transition Private Offer.

No, the Bronco Raptor is a specialty vehicle and is not included in the 2023 Bronco Model Year Transition Private Offer.

The 2023 Bronco Model Year Transition Private Offer amounts are based on relative Manufacturer Suggested Retail Pricing (MSRP) increases of model year changeovers and midyear MSRP increases.

You can identify the amount your offer will be by using the instructions and table below:
    • 2023 Bronco Model Year Transition Private Offer amounts are based on the last Series/Door Configuration selected prior to the MY changeover (September 9, 2022).
    • Changes to orders on or after September 9, 2022 will not impact Bronco Private Offer amounts.
Two-Door
SeriesLevel ALevel B
Base$3,645$2,845
Big Bend$2,750$2,350
Outer Banks$2,750$2,350
Badlands$3,425$2,450
Wildtrak$3,880$3,080
First Edition$3,880-
Four-Door
SeriesLevel ALevel B
Base$3,095$2,845
Big Bend$2,245$1,995
Outer Banks$2,845$2,595
Badlands$3,220$2,395
Wildtrak$3,620$2,925
Everglades-$1,995
First Edition$3,620-

Your Ford Dealer will be able to claim your private offer when you take delivery of the vehicle.

You can find your reservation and order dates in the reservation and order confirmation emails or on your Ford.com account.
What is the price impact with HOSS 3.0 becoming a standard feature on Wildtrak? Is my price protection affected?

By making the HOSS 3.0 feature content standard, the MSRP on a Wildtrak will increase by $2,515. Bronco price protection covers a similarly equipped vehicle. When significant features are added or deleted, MSRP is adjusted accordingly, and the price protection amount remains the same.
If I no longer want a Wildtrak with the HOSS 3.0 content, can I switch to a different series and retain my price protection?

Yes, switching to a different series will retain Wildtrak price protection amounts which may vary depending on when your order was placed. Please work with your Ford Dealer to determine the correct amount.
Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club IMG_0995

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Two-Door
SeriesLevel ALevel B
Base$3,645$2,845
Big Bend$2,750$2,350
Outer Banks$2,750$2,350
Badlands$3,425$2,450
Wildtrak$3,880$3,080
First Edition$3,880-
Four-Door
SeriesLevel ALevel B
Base$3,095$2,845
Big Bend$2,245$1,995
Outer Banks$2,845$2,595
Badlands$3,220$2,395
Wildtrak$3,620$2,925
Everglades-$1,995
First Edition$3,620-

Here's the first part with Heritage clearly defined. This is what was in the FAQs back in Sept of '22 when we all converted our orders.

Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club 1000005648

The second part that I did link is the amount for the private offer and the dates to be eligible. That one does not have to state anything about the standard Heritage for it to be eligible, it doesn't mention the Badlands or Big Bend or any of other trim either does it? The standard Heritage is called out in the first one as being eligible and it's what was online when we all converted our orders. All the second one does is determine the amount you get.
Sponsored