Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Got the Hot Pepper red substitute Black Diamond detailed today. Giving it to my dad Thursday.
20231119_124207.jpg
Have you started a separate thread for this (so we can follow)?
Sponsored

TNcoupe

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands, 1970 Bronco, 1955 T Bird
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

colbert

Badlands
First Name
scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ram hds fj cruisers broncos
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ah yes....I remember when the word "Scheduled" ment something. I was so naive back then.
IMG_7883.jpeg
Thanks to y’all I gave my dealer a call on a whim to see if they’d heard anything about my MY24 REB 4-door 7MT and was surprised that it’s been scheduled! Hopefully those that had their order cancelled get pushed up to the front of the line, but I’m excited to officially join the club!
Good luck.

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Well, it had to be someone so it might as well be me! Tagged a deer on the way home today, I'm fine and the Bronco is fine thankfully. It was a small deer that ran right out of the trees and the passenger side bumper took the hit, spun it down under the the front tire and out to the ditch. Really sucks but no damage to the outside grille, fender or anything else that I can tell, just pushed the bumper in and up on that side right to the under part of the grille that's body colored and knocked my alignment off.

Been living on this road for 10 years now and first deer hit, I intentionally poke along and try to scan the side of the road once I get closer to my house since traffic thins out and the trees are thicker, was less than 2 minutes to being home when it happened. 😟

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Well, it had to be someone so it might as well be me! Tagged a deer on the way home today, I'm fine and the Bronco is fine thankfully. It was a small deer that ran right out of the trees and the passenger side bumper took the hit, spun it down under the the front tire and out to the ditch. Really sucks but no damage to the outside grille, fender or anything else that I can tell, just pushed the bumper in and up on that side right to the under part of the grille that's body colored and knocked my alignment off.

Been living on this road for 10 years now and first deer hit, I intentionally poke along and try to scan the side of the road once I get closer to my house since traffic thins out and the trees are thicker, was less than 2 minutes to being home when it happened. 😟
Crap! That sucks. I’ve hit several over the years. Actually, most hit me but none of them had insurance. :cool:

We were out yesterday just driving around all the hunting areas checking out the action. We had a keen eye out as well. All three boys got theirs Saturday morning. I know that doesn’t help you any but 3 less bucks here in Wisconsin.

Last edited:

Sponsored

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

This is the worse time of the year. The ladies are running for their lives and the boys are just chasing the ladies! Even in the Hill Country of Texas where they are pretty smart and don’t normally dart out in front of you like they do here all the time in Wisconsin, they tend to get stupid in lust during the rut.

OP
OP
JawnyBronco

JawnyBronco

Heritage
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I got a hill with truck lane(Frikken race past everything lane for PA folk🤬) up to my community entrance with open space on both sides so I ride the left lane for the extra caution… ⚠ (except when a speedster starts comin I move right and Shut’em Down 💀)

Last edited:

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I got a hill with truck lane(Frikken race past everything lane for PA folk🤬) up to my community entrance with open space on both sides so I ride the left lane for the extra caution… ⚠
I'm at the end of a little 2 lane county road, typically once I pass all the subdivisions I slow it way down because it's just me and undeveloped land on either side of the ditch. I've actually stopped and honked until they run back into the woods or cross the road so they're not a danger to me or themselves. Oh well, it happens and I have seen some nasty damage from hits so I got off lucky.

BigBendBW

Heritage
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
I'm at the end of a little 2 lane county road, typically once I pass all the subdivisions I slow it way down because it's just me and undeveloped land on either side of the ditch. I've actually stopped and honked until they run back into the woods or cross the road so they're not a danger to me or themselves. Oh well, it happens and I have seen some nasty damage from hits so I got off lucky.
Thankful these things come with at least the capable bumper vs plastic would have been way worse.

Sponsored

oneryan

Heritage
First Name
ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
land rover discovery
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Ah yes....I remember when the word "Scheduled" ment something. I was so naive back then.

Good luck.
you are at least a step ahead of me now. they acknowledged my new order via email.. when i login all i see is my old ordered. funny thing though my old vin number still says 12-18 build week on one page and the other it says canceled

i'm still not expecting to get one this year

Callelk

Heritage
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escalade ESV, Cherokee 2-Door
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Doing the 360 view, does the 24 HE have a different interior?

Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club 1700594820801

Callelk

Heritage
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escalade ESV, Cherokee 2-Door
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

you are at least a step ahead of me now. they acknowledged my new order via email.. when i login all i see is my old ordered. funny thing though my old vin number still says 12-18 build week on one page and the other it says canceled

i'm still not expecting to get one this year
I was hoping for August, still am.............................

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs