First Name
Basil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Some Ford marketing goon just called me to tell me any pricing protection and incentive is directed by the dealer. I informed him the dealer directed me to Ford. Then he indicated that Ford contracts with a 3rd party to have them set up protection and private offers. So I asked how Ford directs/influences the 3rd party. He didn't have an answer for that.

So the dealer points us to Ford, Ford points us to the dealer, and then when pushed, Ford blames a mysterious third party that they have no details on or control over. As much as I love the idea of having a HE... this hardly seems worth it. And this is the treatment we're receiving BEFORE the sale? Imagine after.

AND I only got involved in this in March of 2023.... far later than many of you who've had your crank yanked for years now. Ya'll have a lot of patience.
I also had a March '23 order that never got scheduled or built and had to re-order a 24 at a new price level with no transition private offer.

My original build price at price level 340, if I were to use the exact same options as what I have on my current 24 order would be $54,180. I had an optional slide out tailgate included in that price.
With the addition of the slide out tailgate as a standard on the 24 my new MSRP at price level
415 is $56,295.

For the $2,115 I get a 12" screen, the 3.0 steering rack and a moveable head rest.

Accounting for inflation, I am not too concerned about the price difference.
C'est la vie....
Sponsored

Last edited:

OskarNeuton

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Rubi Recon 2-dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
My build week has remained steady at 1/15 now for a few weeks so I'm starting to believe it. When dates get pushed back is there typically any pattern to it? Like, if you've made to 3 days before, you're good or somesuch? Or they usually push back X days/weeks ahead of time....

ColoradoBroncoFan

Heritage
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘18 Raptor, ‘20 Mustang GT, ‘23 AMG GLE 53
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
My build week has remained steady at 1/15 now for a few weeks so I'm starting to believe it. When dates get pushed back is there typically any pattern to it? Like, if you've made to 3 days before, you're good or somesuch? Or they usually push back X days/weeks ahead of time....
No pattern over the 18 times my build week changed in 2023. Sometimes weeks before and other times days before. Sometimes weekly or even twice a week and sometimes 6-8 weeks with no change.

That said, I don’t think you can use 2023 as a predictor of what 2024 will bring. Here’s hoping yours gets built as scheduled! 🍻🥂

dmcdeezie

Heritage
First Name
Dawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 DR Race Red Heritage Edition Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

can you please provide information on the light rack you have? love the round lights to complete the vintage look (versus the squarer, smaller LED styles i see). just seems to match the car better. thanks. also, you painted the mirrors or found a cover?
Those white mirrors are fire, love, love, love! Can you provide the link or info on where you got them please?

Wolfpack

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Ford Bronco XLT 5Spd, 2002 Honda S2000
Your Bronco Model
Heritage

Sponsored

mjcutri

Heritage
First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco HE
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

colbert

Badlands
First Name
scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ram hds fj cruisers broncos
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I got the Email message and figured it as the 45 day Update for my order as set up in my account notification preferences. I was hopeful at first but....nah. Nothing.
Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club bronco order bs

Last edited:

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

$460 to change the color of my mirrors is a little rich for my blood...
Wait til you have to pony ( pun intended) up 2k for 8 spotlights! And pay extra to get the smiley faces!

mjcutri

Heritage
First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco HE
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Wait til you have to pony ( pun intended) up 2k for 8 spotlights! And pay extra to get the smiley faces!
Ha! I have been struggling with justifying the $400 for these ditch lights. Might also add some amber driving lights next to the fogs at some point.
I just have never been a big fan of the trend of adding every light possible to look like a rolling airport.

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Ha! I have been struggling with justifying the $400 for these ditch lights. Might also add some amber driving lights next to the fogs at some point.
I just have never been a big fan of the trend of adding every light possible to look like a rolling airport.
At least the lighting is something that adds value off road or to light up that mall parking lot. The mirror covers are just eye candy!

Sponsored

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I do plan on adding some KC ditch lights. At this point, I don’t need to light up the world.

5GENIDN

Heritage
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Ford Bronco Heritage Limited 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Cheep compared to portals and a steering rack....

My budget... I am spending about the same thing a BRaptor would have cost me when I bought mine... Total.

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Cheep compared to portals and a steering rack....
Except portals and a new rack will give you a smiley face for free!

5GENIDN

Heritage
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Ford Bronco Heritage Limited 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

BigFootie