Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

[/QUOTE]

Whoa.... will someone with a Heritage please tell me if the cover (with pattern) on the back of the rear seats is new? I Know the slide out is new.... But I have not seen the back seats with that cover.
[/QUOTE]

I’m pretty sure those are Mabetts.

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

5GENIDN

Heritage
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Ford Bronco Heritage Limited 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I am thinking of upgrading my speakers as well, do you have an extra dash speaker to sell?

Some interior and exterior shots I took today, including the Rockworx bolt installed thanks to @mjcutri ’s fabricated washer

IMG_0081.jpeg
Okay Brave man.... Did you put those covers on the Back seat? Bigfoot is suggesting that they are Aftermarket ( Mabetts ).... But the ones I saw had a different texture to them (tire tread I thought).... Maybe they make optional patterns?

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Okay Brave man.... Did you put those covers on the Back seat? Bigfoot is suggesting that they are Aftermarket ( Mabetts ).... But the ones I saw had a different texture to them (tire tread I thought).... Maybe they make optional patterns?
They do. They have the topographical ones as well.

https://a.co/d/9uDsoan

Sponsored

5GENIDN

Heritage
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

They do. They have the topographical ones as well.

https://a.co/d/9uDsoan
I did not realize... Basil was pretty quick putting those on. I guess like a lot of us he had the parts awaiting.... I just thought Okay there is something Ford changed in the 24....

But I am wrong...

As My wife would say, "And you are surprised?"

gofastguy

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT GC Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Almost at 1k miles on Big Red so I put it in sport mode for the first time in this 2.7, so much fun.
I tried my sport mode out this week too and am highly impressed. Haven't had an automatic trans in my personal vehicles for many years and they have come a long ways.

Brave Man

Heritage
First Name
Basil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Yep, good observation…..these are Mabett aftermarket back seat covers, with the optional contour pattern.
here is the link:
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0C33DC3XW?ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details&th=1
You guys are pretty sharp, nothing goes past this tough crowd.

5GENIDN

Heritage
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Yep, good observation…..these are Mabett aftermarket back seat covers, with the optional contour pattern.
here is the link:
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0C33DC3XW?ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details&th=1
You guys are pretty sharp, nothing goes past this tough crowd.
Well they look good and probably very protective. I have not thought out a lot of my interior yet.... Still trying to figure out a different spare tire option. One of those options is inside and I would need something like that if I go that direction. I am going to have to keep those in mind...

Again I thought it was a cool option Ford started offering.... But if Ford is not offering it the Aftermarket is filling in... I like the upgrade!

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Still trying to figure out a different spare tire option. One of those options is inside and I would need something like that if I go that direction.
I vote for this method! :cool:

Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club 2022-Ford-Bronco-DR-22

Sponsored

5GENIDN

Heritage
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I vote for this method! :cool:

Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club 2022-Ford-Bronco-DR-22
I am thinking along those lines... kinda sorta.....

I do not know if I have the space but would like to design something that allows me to put the spare in the back flat... and the mount then slides out and tilts down for access. but I would like to retain the back seats and have the tire extend over them when in the down position. then remove the spare to utilize the back seats on rare occasions.... Have not even started measurements to start design... just something in my head right now. Too many other things to work out first.

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I am thinking along those lines... kinda sorta.....

I do not know if I have the space but would like to design something that allows me to put the spare in the back flat... and the mount then slides out and tilts down for access. but I would like to retain the back seats and have the tire extend over them when in the down position. then remove the spare to utilize the back seats on rare occasions.... Have not even started measurements to start design... just something in my head right now. Too many other things to work out first.
With a four door you have more room than me but you're still pretty limited on room in the back and you have 37's now right? You could go with something like a baja/prerunner mount with some kind of tilt mechanism but if you had to use the back seat you'd lose all visibility behind you unless you went with a camera rear-view.

I keep my back seats down all the time with a two door since it's just me and I do the shopping but even a small trip to the grocery store fills the back of it, couldn't imagine trying to cram a tire back there too.

https://www.jcroffroad.com/product/UNI-PTM.html

5GENIDN

Heritage
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

With a four door you have more room than me but you're still pretty limited on room in the back and you have 37's now right? You could go with something like a baja/prerunner mount with some kind of tilt mechanism but if you had to use the back seat you'd lose all visibility behind you unless you went with a camera rear-view.

I keep my back seats down all the time with a two door since it's just me and I do the shopping but even a small trip to the grocery store fills the back of it, couldn't imagine trying to cram a tire back there too.

https://www.jcroffroad.com/product/UNI-PTM.html
Oh I have a two door.... but mine is not a grocery getter... It is not a daily.... I would have to cantilever the mount to get it to fit. Even with that I am unsure I could.....

I just do not like the idea of a 40 inch tire on the back. and I am currently on 40s.

I would have to custom design and build anything that might work.

mjcutri

Heritage
First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco HE
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Oh I have a two door.... but mine is not a grocery getter... It is not a daily.... I would have to cantilever the mount to get it to fit. Even with that I am unsure I could.....

I just do not like the idea of a 40 inch tire on the back. and I am currently on 40s.

Easiest way to get it off the tailgate would probably be to go with a bumper mounted tie carrier

https://www.expeditiononestore.com/...-Single-Swing-Tire-Carrier-System_p_2262.html

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Yikes!

I think the below is correct, good luck ... not much room between the back seat when it's up to the tailgate.

Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club 2021-Ford-Bronco-2-Door-Cargo-Area-Dimensions-Schematic-1-791x1024
Sponsored