Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Ford Bronco Heritage Limited 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

should have been clear: Saw a 2dr Orange w Hardtop tonight! :) too bad I didn't get a pic of that one!!!
I knew what was going on... I was just giving you crap.... You are all good... It was a nice pic! Your ride is awesome!
Sponsored

5GENIDN

Heritage
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

OP
OP
JawnyBronco

JawnyBronco

Heritage
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

this might be a silly question, I've never really looked under my cars much before, is this rust build up normal for a month-ish old car?
PXL_20240307_022814422.jpg
Iā€™ve yet to crawl underneath Jawny but spent many hours under my ā€˜88 Ranger in the day!!! There is the common drivetrain corrosion protection then the inevitable frame Rustā€¦ in my experience it is the frame Rust that is of most concernā€¦

Iā€™ll take a 7sp sticker if ur orderingā€¦ expect to have a collectible for you in near time !!!

Last edited:

5GENIDN

Heritage
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Nissan tried taking their spot.
second/third hand here but I guess the gal in the armada was trying to reverse and hit gas instead of brake, hit another car and rolled into the bronco or something like that.... But it was the armada driver that caused it all.

Bigred86

Black Diamond
First Name
Curt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco, 2016 Harley Davidson Sportster48
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

this might be a silly question, I've never really looked under my cars much before, is this rust build up normal for a month-ish old car?
I'm not a mechanic or engineer... but I think that's just a little surface rust. The same way brake rotors get a little rusty after rain. I don't think its anything to worry about.

Sponsored

DrewMackin

Heritage
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Tesla Model 3, 23 Bronco Heritage
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Looks like normal surface rust. When I took delivery of a brand new F150 Tremor last year, it looked like it was driven around in salt water. Normal on all cars, it's just easier to see when you have a big lifted vehicle.

Here's mine:
Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club IMG_9402

OP
OP
JawnyBronco

JawnyBronco

Heritage
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Just saw the model more rare around these parts than the Heritageā€¦ the elusive 4dr Hardtop Base, complete with untinted windows and tiny 30ā€ tires on Grey Steeliesā€¦ what a sightā€¦ šŸ˜

back in the day when I placed my reservation, I was on the BaseWagon wanting to add Sasquatch but was dismayed learning Manual was not available on the 4dr so I had not placed an actual order, until the Heritage became realā€¦.

Last edited:

Supercash79

Heritage
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Veloster
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Still zero updates since 1/22 so I have just been trying to be patient and plan ahead. I have been looking at the Mabett/IAG seat covers for a while now but I have a couple of questions if anyone knows.

1. Does the 24 Heritage have that latice stuff on the back of the front seats or is it smooth?

2. Now that we all found out the backseat has a cup holder...any idea if Mabett/IAG will come out with a version that will take that into account? I am a single guy with no kids so 99% of the time I am solo or just one passenger with me. I wouldnt miss the cup holder if I did just cover it up.

3. Also, I will be adding the Ford Performance tune for the 2.7 the second it becomes available. I know each year it has to be "certified" or whatever for emission standards and such. Any idea when it will be ready to go for the 24 engine??

Thanks in advance for the answers!

mjcutri

Heritage
First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco HE
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Still zero updates since 1/22 so I have just been trying to be patient and plan ahead. I have been looking at the Mabett/IAG seat covers for a while now but I have a couple of questions if anyone knows.

1. Does the 24 Heritage have that latice stuff on the back of the front seats or is it smooth?
The heritage seats have the normal back with a pocket, we don't get the molle panels.

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

2. Now that we all found out the backseat has a cup holder...any idea if Mabett/IAG will come out with a version that will take that into account? I am a single guy with no kids so 99% of the time I am solo or just one passenger with me. I wouldnt miss the cup holder if I did just cover it up.

3. Also, I will be adding the Ford Performance tune for the 2.7 the second it becomes available. I know each year it has to be "certified" or whatever for emission standards and such. Any idea when it will be ready to go for the 24 engine??

Thanks in advance for the answers!
As @mjcutri said, standard HE's have the back pocket but Limited's have the Molle panel. Now for number two, I don't think any of the off-the-shelf covers have the armrest/cup holder cut out ... I'd check with @Mabett and have them answer. For number three, it took Ford Performance a little while last year to clear '23's for the tune. If you're still in the waiting stage you might want to wait until delivery to see if you really need the tune. My 2.3 manual is plenty quick and I do plan on the tune ... eventually ... but it's not something I feel any urgency about.

Anyrate, happy waiting!

Sponsored

Brave Man

Heritage
First Name
Basil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜22 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
I did not decide to buy the Grey Heritage for a couple of days after it arrived at the dealer and by then they had done the PDI and drilled the dimples above and behind the bumper to install the license plate bracket.
Anyone knows where I can buy the plugs (preferably in grey), then install the
no-drill bracket.

grey heritage in snow.jpg

DrewMackin

Heritage
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I did not decide to buy the Grey Heritage for a couple of days after it arrived at the dealer and by then they had done the PDI and drilled the dimples above and behind the bumper to install the license plate bracket.
Anyone knows where I can buy the plugs (preferably in grey), then install the
no-drill bracket.

Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club grey heritage in snow
I was looking at these but luckily caught my dealer before they drilled and installed anything.
https://bumperplugs.com/bumperplugs-for-ford

DrewMackin

Heritage
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Put the bumper back together and installed the Mabett tailgate table.
Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club IMG_9404
Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club IMG_9396

Canadian5.0

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I think the license plate dealer installed bracket looks fine where itā€™s installed with the capable bumper, doesnā€™t block half the grill like on modular bumper installs , holes are already there , leave it . Youā€™ll find other little stupid things to stress over soon enough , ha ha

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I think the license plate dealer installed bracket looks fine where itā€™s installed with the capable bumper, doesnā€™t block half the grill like on modular bumper installs , holes are already there , leave it . Youā€™ll find other little stupid things to stress over soon enough , ha ha
I agree, it seems to look more in place there than other places. I prefer to drive without it . It's in the back if needed!
Sponsored