Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Ford Bronco Heritage Limited 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I don't mind the attention, it does drive me crazy that they keep asking what year it is.
Every time right?.... Still my favorite comment was yelled at me in an intersection...
"so much nicer than the new ones!"..... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: 😁 :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Sponsored

EvilJim1971

Heritage
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Heritage Edition
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I don't mind the attention, it does drive me crazy that they keep asking what year it is.
🤣
Yea, constantly.
It's a 23 model.
You sure? It sure looks like an old one.

EvilJim1971

Heritage
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Heritage Edition
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

If I see that in a parking lot you can post picks of me taking pictures as well!
I've decided that I can't go anywhere on a tight timeline and drive it.
There seems to be an endless procession of questions and comments... My wife LOVES it and I have decided to let her field all of them.

amazingjason

Big Bend
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1987 Samurai, 1966 442
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
When hitting the hwy they flap a bit but I leave them buckled in place that reduces it lots , a clip down low would almost eliminate it 👍
If you run the belts through the headrests, pull them all the way out so they lock, and cinch them tight, they stay quiet.
Jason

Sponsored

Lewisj41

Heritage
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

TomTucker

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Will the Heritage Edition package (NOT Heritage Limited) be available to order for 2025?

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Will the Heritage Edition package (NOT Heritage Limited) be available to order for 2025?
Who knows??? Order banks closed back in December and haven't opened up since and now with Job 2 the Shadow Black mod top is available along with the painted one for the Raptor ... plus it's supposedly a new manufacturer, not the same one that currently is making the ones for the Heritages!

I've stated my guess multiple times, which is no Heritages for '25 (we already know no Limiteds) but maybe something else will take it's place or maybe white tops join the SB and body color ones and you create your own.

If you want one I'd scour the sites and get it while you can!

ColoradoBroncoFan

Heritage
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘18 Raptor, ‘20 Mustang GT, ‘23 AMG GLE 53
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Who knows??? Order banks closed back in December and haven't opened up since and now with Job 2 the Shadow Black mod top is available along with the painted one for the Raptor ... plus it's supposedly a new manufacturer, not the same one that currently is making the ones for the Heritages!

I've stated my guess multiple times, which is no Heritages for '25 (we already know no Limiteds) but maybe something else will take it's place or maybe white tops join the SB and body color ones and you create your own.

If you want one I'd scour the sites and get it while you can!
There are 32 2-doors and 18 4-doors on AutoTrader… most still “in transit”. Better hurry!

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

There are 32 2-doors and 18 4-doors on AutoTrader… most still “in transit”. Better hurry!
I'm still pretty certain that us "standard" HEs are more rare than the Limiteds and probably more-so once you figure configured options vice the all-in-one Limiteds.

Sponsored

ColoradoBroncoFan

Heritage
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘18 Raptor, ‘20 Mustang GT, ‘23 AMG GLE 53
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
I'm still pretty certain that us "standard" HEs are more rare than the Limiteds and probably more-so once you figure configured options vice the all-in-one Limiteds.
Agree. I filtered out Limited’s by price. There’s 445 of those on AutoTrader and that doesn’t include the Peak Blue ones still to be built.

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Agree. I filtered out Limited’s by price. There’s 445 of those on AutoTrader and that doesn’t include the Peak Blue ones still to be built.
I'll do a one for one swap with a Peak Blue ... no low-balling, I know what I have! 😁

Lewisj41

Heritage
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I'll do a one for one swap with a Peak Blue ... no low-balling, I know what I have! 😁
I will be both disappointed and happy if thr Heritage os discontinued. Disappointed as we will miss out on other throw back color and happy that we'll have a rare species. I'm very ambivalent about the whole thing.

Lewisj41

Heritage
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I just chuckle knowing that mine is more rare than the Limited or first edition. 🤣
I've heard because of your inspired build, Ford has decided to mass produce a 2dr Baja special edition. 😉
Sponsored