JamieV

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
I've had the front two tops off and the middle row top off one time (haven't taken the back top off yet) and I have the storage bag for the front and middle row tops. The middle row fit in the bag real nice but getting both front tops in that single bag was real tight. Do you guys have some trick to that because if not I have been considering buying a second bag for the fronts and just putting one in each bag.
Sponsored

mjcutri

Heritage
First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco HE
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I've had the front two tops off and the middle row top off one time (haven't taken the back top off yet) and I have the storage bag for the front and middle row tops. The middle row fit in the bag real nice but getting both front tops in that single bag was real tight. Do you guys have some trick to that because if not I have been considering buying a second bag for the fronts and just putting one in each bag.
There is definitely a "correct" way that the fronts need to go into the bag, but it's still snug fit. You have to pay attention to the curves of the tops and match them up to the curves in the bag.

TXBronco1313

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
-
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Speaking of tops, does anyone else's top creak? I've been noticing creaking coming from the back panel when driving on rough roads. I tried putting foam strips on the gaps inside where the panels meet but so far no luck. It started when the weather began getting hot here in TX so I'm not sure if the weather has anything to do with it. I understand it's a removable top so it's bound to creak but I didn't know it was going to be this noticeable

Secampbell7

Heritage
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Heritage
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
I went with the Lobo Offroad HNT winch skid and I'm really happy with it. I don't think you really lose any clearance with it.
1000021788.jpg

PXL_20240520_194822906.MP-EDIT.jpg

I have the 2.3L, so the install was a bit easier than it would be with the 2.7L and having to relocate the intercooler. Cutting off the frame horns really wasn't difficult once I got past the mental side of it.

If I had the 2.7, I probably would have gone with the JCR or Ford performance mounts and made it semi-removable because I really didn't want to have a winch hanging off the front all the time.
100% the best looking option, excellent job!

5GENIDN

Heritage
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Ford Bronco Heritage Limited 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Speaking of tops, does anyone else's top creak? I've been noticing creaking coming from the back panel when driving on rough roads. I tried putting foam strips on the gaps inside where the panels meet but so far no luck. It started when the weather began getting hot here in TX so I'm not sure if the weather has anything to do with it. I understand it's a removable top so it's bound to creak but I didn't know it was going to be this noticeable
Are you sure it is not your trailing arms.... Those polymer bushings tend to creek a lot when ever the suspension is cycling. The sound comes from the back of the vehicle.

Sponsored

JamieV

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
There is definitely a "correct" way that the fronts need to go into the bag, but it's still snug fit. You have to pay attention to the curves of the tops and match them up to the curves in the bag.
Do you think just getting a second bag would be worth it to make it easier? Here in NJ you don't get long periods of time with no rain so you play the on/off game all the time.

TXBronco1313

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
-
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Are you sure it is not your trailing arms.... Those polymer bushings tend to creek a lot when ever the suspension is cycling. The sound comes from the back of the vehicle.
I actually did not think about this. To me, the sound is more like plastic creaking that can be heard from the inside but l'm going to drive with the windows down later on to see if it's the trailing arms

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Do you think just getting a second bag would be worth it to make it easier? Here in NJ you don't get long periods of time with no rain so you play the on/off game all the time.
No need for a second bag. Once you do it a couple of times, it’s pretty straight forward.

JamieV

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
No need for a second bag. Once you do it a couple of times, it’s pretty straight forward.
I'm not sure about you guys but I'm scared to death to chip the paint on these things. I don't know how any of you guys take these things off roading where there is a chance of banging into something.

I've never been an offroad guy, I've been a drag racer for my whole adult life. My wife fell in love with the heritage bronco the first time she saw one and here I am.

5GENIDN

Heritage
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Ford Bronco Heritage Limited 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I actually did not think about this. To me, the sound is more like plastic creaking that can be heard from the inside but l'm going to drive with the windows down later on to see if it's the trailing arms
It may well be the roof. Mine has not been creaking but I sure can hear the trailing arms when my rear axle is flexing even a little... And it is a polymer bushing that is making the noise... kind of plasticy sounding.

Sponsored

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I'm not sure about you guys but I'm scared to death to chip the paint on these things. I don't know how any of you guys take these things off roading where there is a chance of banging into something.

I've never been an offroad guy, I've been a drag racer for my whole adult life. My wife fell in love with the heritage bronco the first time she saw one and here I am.
That will change once you get off road with it. The looks become somewhat secondary.

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Funny, I started off roading first. Dirt bikes, jeeps and Bronco’s. Then it became Mustangs and Camaro’s and weekends at Union Grove drag strip. I had a Gen1 Lightning for 25 years and sold that to get back to my roots.

EvilJim1971

Heritage
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Heritage Edition
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

That will change once you get off road with it. The looks become somewhat secondary.
Yup... I drove it thru brush the first week and dunked it within the first month.
After that I could fully enjoy it. 😁

mjcutri

Heritage
First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco HE
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I agree with BigFootie.