First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco HE
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Speaking of tops, does anyone else's top creak? I've been noticing creaking coming from the back panel when driving on rough roads. I tried putting foam strips on the gaps inside where the panels meet but so far no luck. It started when the weather began getting hot here in TX so I'm not sure if the weather has anything to do with it. I understand it's a removable top so it's bound to creak but I didn't know it was going to be this noticeable
Yes. Mine was driving me crazy. Would really notice it at lower speed when going over speedbumps and uneven surfaces. I searched a few threads and applied this on the back seals... fixed it: Krytox by Chemours GPL 205 Grease.
Sponsored

TXBronco1313

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
-
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Yes. Mine was driving me crazy. Would really notice it at lower speed when going over speedbumps and uneven surfaces. I searched a few threads and applied this on the back seals... fixed it: Krytox by Chemours GPL 205 Grease.
By back seals are you talking about the seals around the back window?

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I've had Gen 1 Lightnings forever. Small world!

I just sold it this year to buy a 24 RCSB with a coyote and 10spd. Waiting for the Whipple to be released.
DSC_09311.JPG
DelValLightning Jamie V! Welcome to the forum! You still have a bunch of parts? I sold mine to EricA in LA back in 2020 when I reserved my Bronco. I was a lurker on NLOC for many many years. Mine was a White 1995. Didn’t you have a White one too as well? That’s what I remember, but then I normally can’t remember what I had for breakfast anymore.

Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club IMG_0400

JamieV

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
DelValLightning Jamie V! Welcome to the forum! You still have a bunch of parts? I sold mine to EricA in LA back in 2020 when I reserved my Bronco. I was a lurker on NLOC for many many years. Mine was a White 1995. Didn’t you have a White one too as well? That’s what I remember, but then I normally can’t remember what I had for breakfast anymore.

Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club IMG_0400
Yes I had a super low mileage white 94 also. I sold that one a few years back. Sold my red 94 race truck (and whatever parts I had left) to Raymond B in TX this year then ordered my 24 RCSB.

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Yes I had a super low mileage white 94 also. I sold that one a few years back. Sold my red 94 race truck (and whatever parts I had left) to Raymond B in TX this year then ordered my 24 RCSB.
That’s what I thought. Mine had 28k miles on it. Still had the original Firehawks after 25 years! Never saw snow or salt and rarely saw rain.

The Heritage will live the salt free life as well. But not as worried about the body. Kind of funny as many are hoping to have a rare vehicle and coming from the Lightning, that’s the last thing I wanted. I still have a NOS center cap and original side labels. Remember how tough those were to get before LMR started making reproductions? I don’t really want to start hoarding parts again. :cool:

Really nice to have you on the forum!

Sponsored

JamieV

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
That’s what I thought. Mine had 28k miles on it. Still had the original Firehawks after 25 years! Never saw snow or salt and rarely saw rain.

The Heritage will live the salt free life as well. But not as worried about the body. Kind of funny as many are hoping to have a rare vehicle and coming from the Lightning, that’s the last thing I wanted. I still have a NOS center cap and original side labels. Remember how tough those were to get before LMR started making reproductions? I don’t really want to start hoarding parts again. :cool:

Really nice to have you on the forum!
The bronco is my wife’s daily driver so I don’t know how long it will stay nice for but it’s the first time in 25 years I’ve seen my wife exited about any vehicle. She just wants to drive around in the summer with the roof off.

OP
OP
JawnyBronco

JawnyBronco

Heritage
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

HE Photo Dump
Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club IMG_7695
Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club IMG_7664
Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club IMG_7693
Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club IMG_7682
Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club IMG_7558
Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club IMG_7500
Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club IMG_7415
Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club IMG_7376
Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club IMG_7338

Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club IMG_7365

Last edited:

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Sponsored

jsoa

Heritage
First Name
Jose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

amazingjason

Big Bend
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1987 Samurai, 1966 442
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I can finally sit back in the seat without tucking my chin. Worth every penny
Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club bronco
I swapped my HE upholstery onto the adjustable headrests. This is worthwhile. I was able to remove and replace the upholstery without using a bag and vacuum or other tools.

Jason

Topher64

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 Blazer
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I'm going to ask a dumb question... I picked up my RR 2-Door Heritage yesterday. I just noticed it doesn’t have the bottle opener on the roll-bar. Is that because it's not added to the Heritage or did they stop adding it to the 2024 models or is it a 4-door feature only? I'm super curious. I was never going to use it, just liked the idea of it being there.

20240523_150528.jpg
Sponsored