Jelani & Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rogue
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

No offense but what makes your product worth more than just getting a T Harness and Amp? I mean for $1500 I can get a nice system complete with all speakers and a sub.
Sponsored

OP
OP
mObridge

mObridge

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Fraser
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW e92 328
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
No offense but what makes your product worth more than just getting a T Harness and Amp? I mean for $1500 I can get a nice system complete with all speakers and a sub.

No offense taken, happy to justify!

So this isn't just a sub amp, this is a 9 channel 1.2kw RMS full DSP amplifier that also has a sub channel. Firstly i dont think youll be able to find many other 9 channel DSP amplifiers with as much power as this for $1500.

This isn't even in the same universe as a T-harness and sub. A T harness and a sub will simply add more power to your sub, you'll also have very limited ability to customise the tune and time alignment, the factory sub channel isn't passing the real low frequencies through too. Not to mention, you are grabbing a signal after it has been amplified by the factory amp, then you are re-amplifying it. Same issue as why left-overs never taste as good as when it was first cooked.

Because we replace the factory amp and get the untouched audio signal straight from A2B it means you are starting with a pure signal (No DE-eqing needed). You then have a fully fledged DSP per channel to fully customise the tune to whatever speakers are in the car and then also exactly to your particular liking.
We also pump out around 6 times what the factory amplifier would do the kick panel speakers, 4 times what the factory would to the sub and 3 times the power to the rest.

Lastly, that leaves us with the factory feel and integration. Because we get audio commands from the head unit on CAN, in the same way the factory amp would this means all factory settings are retains, bass, treble, fade, balance, ect. We also have repurposed the "speed compensated volume" setting to allow the user to switch between 4 saved presets that you can setup in our DSP. I'll give you a free amp if you can find another system for the Bronco that can do that through the factory headunit.

Not to mention that this will come in a kit that has a full plug and play harness and will mount in the same location as the factory amp.

Last edited:

vicorjh

Wildtrak
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Wildtrack
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

We recommend a UMIK-1 and REW
Curious how this works. Is there an aux input on the amp? Some other mechanism to get the source tones through the system? Thanks.

Sandbergo

Outer Banks
First Name
Jelani & Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rogue
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

So couldn’t you just add a dsp into the equation with a multichannel amp and accomplish the same results. What is sounds like is this is an option for someone wanting to look stock and have better sound and abilities, but you could also accomplish this with a T harness, dsp, and multichannel amp. Either way it will sound 100 times better than stock.

OP
OP
mObridge

mObridge

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Fraser
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW e92 328
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So couldn’t you just add a dsp into the equation with a multichannel amp and accomplish the same results. What is sounds like is this is an option for someone wanting to look stock and have better sound and abilities, but you could also accomplish this with a T harness, dsp, and multichannel amp. Either way it will sound 100 times better than stock.
No, still the same issue. You are dequing and trying to reprocess a heavily equalised signal and you will never get it back to where it was.

Agreed, either way will be better than stock of course. But our system is the next level up again in terms of audio quality.

One of our customers did a fantastic write up about our MOST25 preamps. Have a read here

https://www.audiworld.com/forums/a6-c7-platform-discussion-194/mobridge-da1-preamp-a6-s6-2879719/

Same principle it's just Ford use A2B and not MOST25 like Audi

There are some really good graphs in there that show the difference between the signals. Really shows just how heavily processed factory amp outputs are.

Hope this clears it up

Last edited:

Sponsored
OP
OP
mObridge

mObridge

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Fraser
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW e92 328
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Curious how this works. Is there an aux input on the amp? Some other mechanism to get the source tones through the system? Thanks.
No so, what we recommend is REW on a laptop and the Umik feeding into that.

To get audio into the system, a USB stick with pink noise is the easiest way.

Keerplunk

Big Bend
First Name
Izzy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Jeep JKU, 2022 Cyber Orange 4Dr Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Is your new product a widget that spits out 4x low level (or line level) *full range* high-quality signal from the factory head with near painless install? That would seem a miracle, but I may have not researched enough.

Oh and if that's your new product, can you hurry up 😉
I was just about to ask the same thing!

thewedge

Wildtrak
First Name
Joby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco WIldtrak Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Yea OK add me to the list...I'll buy it. Why not...this thing is an endless moneypit...might as well get the complete amp.

OP
OP
mObridge

mObridge

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Fraser
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW e92 328
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Yea OK add me to the list...I'll buy it. Why not...this thing is an endless moneypit...might as well get the complete amp.
It's annoying being a car guy somedays isn't it. Well, at least for the wallet.

Ill add you to the list. Ill make a post here when the complete kit is ready to ship.

Last edited:

Sponsored

rayofsi

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor Gen2
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
hey would you sell just the plug and play harness? i bought this for my f150 raptor, never got around to it, daily drive the bronco raptor now.
i was the guy that ordered early in 2021 lol

OP
OP
mObridge

mObridge

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Fraser
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW e92 328
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
hey would you sell just the plug and play harness? i bought this for my f150 raptor, never got around to it, daily drive the bronco raptor now.
i was the guy that ordered early in 2021 lol

Happy to just send you out one free of charge when they are available.

Shoot me an email. [email protected]

omi205

Badlands
First Name
BoJack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

There are several audio shops doing this. A kit that plug and plays with the bno. Havnt seen any that have a kit for the non-bno broncos (w/wo sub). If you come up with a kit for that, you will be a first to market for it. Let me know when/if that happens.

OP
OP
mObridge

mObridge

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Fraser
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW e92 328
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
There are several audio shops doing this. A kit that plug and plays with the bno. Havnt seen any that have a kit for the non-bno broncos (w/wo sub). If you come up with a kit for that, you will be a first to market for it. Let me know when/if that happens.

Read here, https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...e-possible-mobridge.70474/page-2#post-1907321

Kit could be ready tomorrow! it's just it is really expensive unless you guys source your own second hand A2B ACM.

We might just end up making a guide on how to do this
Sponsored