First Name
Fraser
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW e92 328
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I just saw that thread. Thanks for linking it. Is there a difference between the base audio system (no sub) and the non-bno with sub system? Or are both going to need the A2B ACM.
Both would need to be converted to A2B to achieve a flat digital signal

RowsKing

Raptor
First Name
JR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 BRaptor, 66 Stang
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

8 channel amp, but my B&O came with only 7 speakers! Should I add another?!

vicorjh

Wildtrak
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Wildtrack
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Dithering around as to what to upgrade, I'm in. Amp ordered.

full PNP wiring harness and install bracket for the bronco
Can I presume these are included with the A2B FORD 8.1.1 (B&O Lux)?

Last edited:

zcadman

Wildtrak
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Jeep Rubicon 2-dr. & 2010 GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Thanks for the quick replay, i am not running factory speakers, but im also not running ones that can handle 75rms,, so that good to know that the amp can tone it down, huge plus for me in buying this.

as for the power, its just like a regular amp install i assume then, power, fuse, ground,, and remote is built into the factory harness stuff?

One last question, if i was replacing the sub, would i be running a duel coil bc of the factory wiring, or can i use whatever sub fits and there's a wiring harness to convert the factory connections to single coil

Look forward to completed "kit"

Sponsored
OP
OP
mObridge

mObridge

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Fraser
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW e92 328
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Dithering around as to what to upgrade, I'm in. Amp ordered.

Can I presume these are included with the A2B FORD 8.1.1 (B&O Lux)?
No so the Ford amp listing on our website just has a basic plug and play speaker harness generic to all Fords that run the B&O system. The Bronco kit will include a full length power and ground harness, a mounting bracket for the amp and the speaker harness for the front headunit that grabs the signals for the rear pods and centre speaker.

Keep in mind because of this it will be a little more expensive than the generic ford kit with less in it.

The amp is exactly the same though. The generic Ford kit is in stock, the Bronco kit is a few weeks away.

vicorjh

Wildtrak
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Wildtrack
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Bronco kit will include a full length power and ground harness, a mounting bracket for the amp and the speaker harness
Please consider making this also available as an orderable accessory item. Already have ordered the Ford amp per the compatibility table and kit contents ... the differences regarding the Bronco specific harnessing sounds like a bit of work.

Last edited:
OP
OP
mObridge

mObridge

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Fraser
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW e92 328
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Please consider making this also available as an orderable accessory item. Already have ordered the Ford amp per the compatibility table and kit contents ... the differences regarding the Bronco specific harnessing sounds like a bit of work.

The bronco specific kit will definitely be available as a stand alone kit for the amp via the website.

Please direct message me regarding your purchase and we can organise something.

vicorjh

Wildtrak
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Wildtrack
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

The bronco specific kit will definitely be available as a stand alone kit for the amp via the website.

Please direct message me regarding your purchase and we can organise something.
Thanks @mObridge

Chritaka

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 WildTrak; '06 Whippl'd Mustang (sold4upgrades)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

We have a tune done with Hertz cx100 across the dash

Hertz mp165s in the kick panels and Hertz mpx165s in the rear pods (we did the 6.5 conversion)

If you run the same then you can use our tune file too! It will be publicly available on our website once finalized
I’m interested in this, I have the LUX/B&O. Interested in your setup. What pods did you use in the rear? You also used a Hertz CX100 for center? Any reason you should/shouldn’t use a 2 way coaxial, same as corners, vs just a 4” midwoofer?

I’m about to replace all My speakers, but want to make sure if I upgrade to your amp, they‘ll still support the new power. I was just considering going with an all Infinity reference setup given the B&O limitations, but your product brings new options and next level, which may warrant stepping up to a full Hertz or Focal setup that can handle the new juice.

Sponsored
OP
OP
mObridge

mObridge

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Fraser
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW e92 328
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I’m interested in this, I have the LUX/B&O. Interested in your setup. What pods did you use in the rear? You also used a Hertz CX100 for center? Any reason you should/shouldn’t use a 2 way coaxial, same as corners, vs just a 4” midwoofer?

I’m about to replace all My speakers, but want to make sure if I upgrade to your amp, they‘ll still support the new power. I was just considering going with an all Infinity reference setup given the B&O limitations, but your product brings new options and next level, which may warrant stepping up to a full Hertz or Focal setup that can handle the new juice.
We did the 6 inch rear pod conversion and used Hertz mpx165.3's

Id always say run a coax so you have more flexibility with tuning. If you don't have a DSP then maybe you'd run a component to make sure the center doesn't kill the left and right image and acts more as a fill speaker.

Personally I think you should only run a centre if it improves your frequency response if the left and right speakers are obstructed/not performing for some other reason.

In our setup in the bronco, the system sounds better with the center muted IMO!

Keep in mind our amp does offer DRC (dynamic range compression) which will allow you to set a hard power limit on the channel to avoid overdriving speakers. So you can use speakers that arent rated to the power of our amp if youd like.

FYI all:
The complete kit is around 2 weeks away, just waiting on the adaptor plate to get to us in the US.

vicorjh

Wildtrak
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Wildtrack
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

FYI all:
The complete kit is around 2 weeks away, just waiting on the adaptor plate to get to us in the US.
Any updates on the harness solution? Thx.

OP
OP
mObridge

mObridge

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Fraser
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW e92 328
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
The full kit will be going on sale hopefully Monday (3rd)!
Any updates on the harness solution? Thx.

All parts of the kit are now here in the US! We are just doing a test fit this week and finalising software. Should be good to go next week.

Sorry for the delay guys, shipping has been the main cause here.

Last edited: