First Name
Gerald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Colorado ZR2, FLHRXS Road King Special
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
608 miles, just got my first hill start assist warning. I've never taken the doors off. I'll drop by the dealership tomorrow and update with any news.
Sponsored

KrazeeEyezKilla

First Edition
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I haven't gotten the warning in a few weeks now. Happened twice in late Nov/early Dec but not since. Service guy at dealer thought it was just all the modules learning how to talk to each to other, firing in the wrong order sometimes and that it would work itself out. Seems like that might be the case, at least for me.

boxwood

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EV
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I got a notification this morning 12:59 am via ford pass. Hill Start Assist Warning.

The car was just sitting in the garage ???

BlueBronco1969

First Edition
First Name
Darrin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969 Ford Bronco (Blue)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I got a notification this morning 12:59 am via ford pass. Hill Start Assist Warning.

The car was just sitting in the garage ???
New poster to this thread, I got this warning on Friday and it shows up in FordPass. As you all talk about it being a “doors off” issue — I’ve never taken my doors off, but it came up after I sat in my car on a conference call for 90 minutes with the door OPEN…. 🤔

boxwood

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EV
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

New poster to this thread, I got this warning on Friday and it shows up in FordPass. As you all talk about it being a “doors off” issue — I’ve never taken my doors off, but it came up after I sat in my car on a conference call for 90 minutes with the door OPEN…. 🤔
I've never had my doors off either.
And the car had no warnings/idiot lights on when i got in to drive.

Sponsored

DubC

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2016 F150, 2022 Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Weird. I got this notification this past Friday too while I was just sitting in my car playing on my phone.

mikey_photo

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2dr Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Weird. I got this notification this past Friday too while I was just sitting in my car playing on my phone.

Add me to the list. This is exactly what I was doing as well. I parked, turned the Bronco off and sat inside waiting on someone for a bit. The hill start assist failure came on when I started it, as well as the parking brake being engaged. I did receive the fordpass notification. It did clear.... so I guess I'll see if it happens again. I've also not taken the doors off.

RJ9701

First Edition
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Just got this same warning randomly today. Came on right after starting. Was parallel parked between two cars.

Broncoman7072

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
72 Bronco, 70 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Had one occurrence a week ago. Parked went in restaurant to pick up a to go order. Came back sat in bronco and noticed a Ford Pass notification for hill start assist.:unsure:

Danzer

Outer Banks
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
We’ve also been getting the same warning. Took it to the dealer yesterday for an oil change and to get this addressed but dealer said they couldn’t find anything wrong.

Sponsored

ezvaldez

First Edition
First Name
Gerald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
We’ve also been getting the same warning. Took it to the dealer yesterday for an oil change and to get this addressed but dealer said they couldn’t find anything wrong.
Seems to be the standard response. 😑

Rocky88

Badlands
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’ve been having the same issue with mine..Talked with the dealer and showed him my messages in Ford pass. He told me there was a issue with the connection to a module that would take about 8 hrs to repair and gave me the bulletin he had received..My Bronco is going in this week for the repair.I’ll update when repaired
Ford Bronco Hill start assist failure 3190BF77-A5DC-429D-811F-CB90A3BC647E

ezvaldez

First Edition
First Name
Gerald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I’ve been having the same issue with mine..Talked with the dealer and showed him my messages in Ford pass. He told me there was a issue with the connection to a module that would take about 8 hrs to repair and gave me the bulletin he had received..My Bronco is going in this week for the repair.I’ll update when repaired
Thanks for sharing that. Now I can show this to my bumb service department. 😂

Rocky88

Badlands
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
After getting my Bronco back from the dealer it’s still doing the same thing..They emailed Ford and have new instructions on what to do..Carrying it back next week..Will update

AlpineFisher

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

After getting my Bronco back from the dealer it’s still doing the same thing..They emailed Ford and have new instructions on what to do..Carrying it back next week..Will update
Thanks for the update. This happens to me every time the truck's electricals are on and the motor is off. Like waiting in school pick-up to grab my kids. There doesn't seem to be any lasting effects to the warnings, but I'm sure I'll find out at the most inopportune time. haha
Sponsored