John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Back Diamond 4 door MIC
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

A little over 400 miles on her and I just got hit with the Hill Assist error too. Sounds pretty common, headed to dealer in a couple weeks
join the club - are you also getting 4x4 error - service soon ?
Sponsored

Thurmy7

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suburban, Tacoma, Patriot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I had issues out on the trail with loss of engine-power a week ago and a bunch of codes going off, but I got power back after pulling off the trail for a minute and the error codes went away after a mile or two. I took it into the dealer last Friday and had them do a break-in oil change and check everything out at 1,600 miles and they said there we no issues found and nothing wrong with any of the sensors. No issues last weekend, but started it up this morning and got the following error messages... Hill Start Assist, Pre-Collision Assist, Service Advance-Trac, and Check Brake System. Started up fine and drove to work fine, but looks like I need to head back to the dealer again soon.

Broncolli

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Back Diamond 4 door MIC
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Has anyone gotten answers from the dealer ?

OP
OP
BroncoAdventures

BroncoAdventures

Base
First Name
KC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 ford escape titanium ,1991 toyota 4x4 22re
Your Bronco Model
Base
I have about 6000 miles on my Bronco and I had the hill assist failure happen once . That’s about the only thing that has happened to my bronco so far . Hopefully everyone gets it checked . I’m curious what your dealer says compared to what my dealer said .

Sponsored

Thurmy7

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suburban, Tacoma, Patriot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My dealer couldn't find anything wrong and just said to come back if it happens again. They say they haven't heard of any issues from Ford, but as usual we all learn more from this forum than the dealers or Ford.

OP
OP
BroncoAdventures

BroncoAdventures

Base
First Name
KC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
My dealer couldn't find anything wrong and just said to come back if it happens again. They say they haven't heard of any issues from Ford, but as usual we all learn more from this forum than the dealers or Ford.
When it comes to these new electronics in cars …..it seems nobody knows or they make a guess on what could be wrong and say bring it back if it happens again .

kbBronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco, 2019 Honda Rebel 300
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
My Bronco is currently at the dealer getting the tailgate repaired from their table install, to get the MIC 2.0 checked by there FORD rep, and to deal with my constant Hill Assist error problem. Hoping to have an update by Monday evening, hopefully it offers up answers and not more questions, though I’m a pes...realist.

HideoutBronco

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Land Rover Defender / 1985 Porsche 911
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I went to start my bronco as usual . The alert popped up on dash (Hill start assist failure ) and I got notifications on the Ford pass . Parked in a basic driveway pretty much flat . I’m taking it to the dealer on Wednesday but last time I had them check the clicking in the brakes and the play in the gas pedal when accelerating they said it all checked out fine . Maybe this has something do to with that as well . I’ll report back once checked

90B878DA-8DFE-482F-8E60-D522D869A330.png
Same here....have had it 3 times.

OP
OP
BroncoAdventures

BroncoAdventures

Base
First Name
KC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Same here....have had it 3 times.
O man . I had it happen once but I don’t think I’m in the clear if your saying it happened 3 times . Quite annoying problem it seems

Sponsored

Smuck

First Edition
First Name
Shon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
32 Ford
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I have had it happen many times since I took the doors off 6 days ago. Does this only happen with the doors off? They asked if the ignition was on when I took them off but I don’t think it was. Possible I was listening to the radio but I really can’t be sure….

kbBronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco, 2019 Honda Rebel 300
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
This definitely has something to do with doors off. I only received the failure warning after I took my doors off. Have not seen it since I tossed em back on

KrazeeEyezKilla

First Edition
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I received this warning today. 300 miles in. Was sitting parked twirling the goat dial around for fun and seemed like right after I drove off (in normal) it came on. Drove again later in the day and no active warnings showing. Will see what the dealer says about bringing it in. Have not yet taken doors off.

NathanW

Outer Banks
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon Unlimited, 2020 Range Rover SVR,
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Having the same problem. Only 130 miles. Also, auto start stop is no longer working and the parking brake is turning itself on, I have to disengage it every time I start it despite not engaging it myself. Also getting forward collision errors. Only the Hill Start Assist is showing up in my message center though.

Left a message at my dealers service dept. but haven't heard back yet.

4dr Sasquatch 2.7

thumbnail_Screenshot 2021-12-06 at 5.14.24 PM.png
Sponsored