Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Corvette
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Congrats man, hope they build it on time and you enjoy. I'm a day 2 reservation holder and still waiting around. Similar build but 4dr and hard top. Maybe one day...?
I was a very early reservation holder too, but I waited a long time to actually place the order. Maybe you're coming up shortly?
Sponsored

OP
OP
8cam

8cam

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Corvette
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The irony here is my wife and I were out for her birthday, the day was all about her. Spa, shopping, and then sitting outside on a gorgeous afternoon with cocktails and an early dinner. And there was a 4-door Sasquatch in Area 51 parked right outside the restaurant with the top down. I tried not to talk about it, since this was HER day. Then she brought it up. "That one looks really good, isn't that Area 51? Maybe you should call the dealer and just check in." And so I did. And boy am I glad she said that.

Calm horse

Big Bend
First Name
MO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 f150 king ranch
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Congratulations...exciting to see another Georgia bronco getting built! Now the real fun begins...especially if you are OCD like most of us on this site....I too ordered in October...received vin in December...been pushed twice...took 2 or 3 weeks to build....why? Who knows...now waiting for delivery...supposed to be here yesterday thru the 7th...can't friggin wait! I m on this site religiously and have learned so much about what to do and mostly what not to do...what to to look out for..look forward to seeing you out in the woods.

OP
OP
8cam

8cam

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Corvette
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Congratulations...exciting to see another Georgia bronco getting built! Now the real fun begins...especially if you are OCD like most of us on this site....I too ordered in October...received vin in December...been pushed twice...took 2 or 3 weeks to build....why? Who knows...now waiting for delivery...supposed to be here yesterday thru the 7th...can't friggin wait! I m on this site religiously and have learned so much about what to do and mostly what not to do...what to to look out for..look forward to seeing you out in the woods.
I'll be out there for sure. I live in the foothills close to the national forest, only an hour or so to Springer Mountain. I've camped all over the place in my Land Cruiser and I expect the Bronco to pick up where she left off. Get the first trail stripes out of the way on day 1 and don't worry about it.
Ford Bronco Holy crap I got a VIN and a build date IMG_8978

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yooooo CONGRATS! Thats got to be a great feeling.

I was under the impression that those emails only went out on Thursday’s. If not, I can obsess even more now!
In my instance, I was informed by my dealer of a VIN and a build week. Ten days later, on a Sunday, I received the email from Ford providing the VIN and a build date week that was moved UP four weeks.

Seahund

Badlands
First Name
Adam Webber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Congratulations! I’m stoked to see some 2D’s rolling out.
When was your reservation date?
2dr Velocity Blue Badlands, non-squatch, mid pkg., V6/Auto. Reserved 3/21. Ordered 7/21 & 10/21. Scheduled to 4/22/22
Sponsored