First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camery
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Until your actual build week you won’t be able to track much, and ford chat and CS won’t be much help either. Depending on you blend date and number in said build it could be the week after your build date before you get any real info. The September delivery date is real presumptive by ford or whoever told you that. Convoy is total Unreliable and rail car is slow and gets delayed by a few days from when it’s loaded due to unloading at various stops and other things you can’t control. It took a month for mine to arrive at the dealer after it was built to southern FL for reference
Sponsored

Feldgen

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW/Land Rover
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I really lucked out regarding order/delivery and tracking. I reserved my 2dr Badlands 2.3 manual squatch/lux on Memorial Day weekend 2021. Put order in for 2021, got bumped to 2022 and reordered in October 2021. I got the production email in late February 2022 (I wasn’t expecting it to be built until this Fall, which is why I believe dealer allocation over reservation is a major controlling factor as to why some people get them earlier than others). I knew the car was built in early April (Ford tracker was worthless) because I used one of the links that shows ECU activity on this forum and it was lit up. Car arrived at dealer in SE PA 6 days after production on a truck. Three weeks after delivery I got an email from Ford showing me a picture of my car on the assembly line telling me to get ready for my delivery.

bigvo9

Everglades
First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Everglades
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

No email, but I haven’t gotten a single email in the entire process unless it was directly from the dealer. Fomoco has sent neither myself nor my partner, who is also named on the order, anything.
I've. been in contact with my salesman and he recently told me i'm scheduled for 9/5 and have a VIN. this is the email he sent me. Our timelines seem to match up or are close. I'm not sure what the far right dates are but hoping that it's expected delivery dates. I don't have an order number either so i can look up the tracker.
Ford Bronco Holy Crap... I got THE call. Now what? Screen Shot 2022-07-25 at 9.00.26 PM

Bronco_Skillz

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X3
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

And, if there's no scheduling this week why would you get a call this week? The last week that was scheduled was 9/5.
287135504_451493293536217_6223951027308183346_n.png

I'm just waiting on my Bronco like everyone else - just trying to figure out what's going on...
he might have been scheduled before this week, but his dealer only checked on his order today. My dealer never called me to tell me about my VIN # and Build week, I found out through Ford chat. When I asked him, WTF were you? He said, unless they log in and check on a specific order, they’re not pushed a notification about build weeks.

OP
OP
DCtoobs42

DCtoobs42

Black Diamond
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 T4R Limited (RIP)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
It's been a crapshoot for me. I had no updates from Ford since mid-March when my late January build week unit finished production and tracked as "Built".

So it depends on what parts are missing on the assembly line when they start to bake yours and drop the body onto the frame. Most of us January builds are finally getting our orders delivered in late July into August. Where the hell my truck was since mid-March and how it was "finished" will remain a mystery forever. No one knows the process or sequence for building and shipping Broncos. No pattern emerges from the chaos. My advice is try to not pay attention to it until the dealer has it.

Good luck.
That’s the advise I’m trying to give myself, and to heed it. The only known constraint I have on the order, other than any chips that might be short, is MIC. I did add the slide out tailgate in January, which I’m only assuming could be short just bc it took them so long to add it to BAP.

if they deliver without the sliding tailgate and install later, I would be more than ok with it.

The bottom line is that I want to be prepared for whatever may come at anytime, without driving my self up a wall being overly eager for it.

Sponsored

Blackcat

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 FORD BRONCO BASE 2 DOOR M/T
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

That’s the advise I’m trying to give myself, and to heed it. The only known constraint I have on the order, other than any chips that might be short, is MIC. I did add the slide out tailgate in January, which I’m only assuming could be short just bc it took them so long to add it to BAP.

if they deliver without the sliding tailgate and install later, I would be more than ok with it.

The bottom line is that I want to be prepared for whatever may come at anytime, without driving my self up a wall being overly eager for it.
I'm preparing myself as well for delays, but hoping for the best since mine is a 2 DR base MT with zero options.

Phil

Raptor
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Tesla Model 3 LR
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
wow so happy for you no seriously I am <sarcasm

Last edited:

lakesinai

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4dr OBX MIC 2.7 Rear Locker A51 Roast
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I have been lucky enough to get the call from the dealer just shy of 9 months after ordering. I removed just about any constraint on my order except for the hard top, which I was not willing to forego. I am also happy to get the slide out tailgate in my BD, which I think will be a great feature.

The funny thing is that I had resigned myself to slow playing this as the used car market is coming back down in my area. A little background: I owned an loved a 99 T4R with 265k on the clock and told myself I would drive it until the wheels fell off. Well, Frame rust almost made that true as the rear axle started wagging around after hitting a bump on the interstate. Frame started to crumble in the rear. At that time, a used 4runner with 60k miles on it was going for nearly $60k. I placed an order for a Bronco at MSRP, which I was quite excited about and had a loaner vehicle from a family member, so I was fortunate enough to have the luxury of time.

Well, I got tired of the beater and a few weeks ago started looking back into the pre-owned market, which has come back down in my area. My father decided he wanted to trade his 2016 4runner limited in to get a truck and offered it to me for a song of a deal. While it was a limited, which is more of a luxury vehicle than anything and not really my style, I decided that the deal was too good to pass up and I would have a generous trade in, at the least.

Literally one day after shaking on the deal for the 4runner (Wednesday 7/27/22), I get the call from the dealer with my VIN and notification that I am scheduled with an estimated arrival of 3rd week of Sept. (still not sure if this is build week or est delivery)

I have added the vehicle to Fordpass and tracked via other resources, which haven't updated from ORDER CONFIRMED, but I haven't been able to get to that stage ever before.

The question is: what is the best way to track and find my scheduling, etc? All posts about scheduling for the last few weeks have been that there will be none, so this was a surprise. Though, after being initially laid back about the call since I was driving the vehicle I had just procured, I am now getting excited again, about 24 hours later. I just hope she doesn't end up on some mountain as we should be taking delivery with a month of warm(ish) weather left in VA.
Track every way you can, just remember that the dates and schedules are for planning and may turn out to be accurate, or fairly accurate, or the car could come sooner. Or later. There are no promises, just good faith projections.

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'm preparing myself as well for delays, but hoping for the best since mine is a 2 DR base MT with zero options.
Zero options? That's some strong willpower. For $195 I thought the Aux switches were well worth the cost. I also added $295 for Rapid Red (now Hot Pepper)

Reserved mine 12 April 2021 and have a build date next month.

Blackcat

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Zero options? That's some strong willpower. For $195 I thought the Aux switches were well worth the cost. I also added $295 for Rapid Red (now Hot Pepper)

Reserved mine 12 April 2021 and have a build date next month.
I did add HPR.

Sponsored

SurfsUp85

Outer Banks
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4 door Outer Banks, Kia soul 4u
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

From what I understand, as a walk in order, once you receive the VIN, you won't see an update on the pizza tracker until it actually goes into production. I'm in the same boat as you!
I also got the 4 digit order number and vin number but no build date confirmation yet. Do you know if this still guarantees that I will get a 2022 Bronco? My order was confirmed this past March.

Blackcat

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I also got the 4 digit order number and vin number but no build date confirmation yet. Do you know if this still guarantees that I will get a 2022 Bronco? My order was confirmed this past March.
If you have a VIN, you're getting a '22. Ford.com Chat should be able to give you a date.

SurfsUp85

Outer Banks
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4 door Outer Banks, Kia soul 4u
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

If you have a VIN, you're getting a '22. Ford.com Chat should be able to give you a date.
Oh that's awesome! I was hoping and was told that but still there is always that doubt. Thank you! I've never tried the chat so I'll definitely try that. Thank you!

jezzagogo

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Alltrack 2017
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Been lurking in this forum since 2020. June 28, 2020 OG Order, just got a build date of 9/5. I was looking at my order - see attached. And there is a $5000 difference from MSRP (Difference from Total MSRP E31) has anybody seen that one their order also. I know I have to work that out with the dealer but is that from Ford already suggesting an ADM from my dealer

Ford Bronco Holy Crap... I got THE call. Now what? Screen Shot 2022-08-10 at 4.15.36 PM

Ford Bronco Holy Crap... I got THE call. Now what? Screen Shot 2022-08-10 at 4.14.02 PM

Seahund

Badlands
First Name
Adam Webber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Dont get too excited. I got my VIN beginning of March. Production April 12. "Built" July 11 and shipped a few days later. My current ETA is Aug 8th. Take the dates with a grain of salt.
Did you get it yet?
Sponsored