Sponsored

Crap, Crap, Crap, now I have 2 Bronco's on the way...

OP
OP

Ryan Feilner

Wildtrak
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So sorry for your ability to have two Broncos or flip one and make money. Might want to go elsewhere for a humble brag.
Not my intention, but understand the interpretation. I need to remember how I felt a month ago when I had zero Bronco’s too thinking it would be another yr of nothing…. I do wish everyone luck in getting theirs as it’s only luck that got me here.

Just wanting to share the surprise this week and see who else was in the same position and were they might have unloaded one easily.
Sponsored

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
If you have not yet accepted delivery of the 4-door, squishy top BD then just pass on it. Not worth it as a "temp vehicle" for 3 months.

It's not a super desirable configuration for flipping. A Badlands, a 2-door, or a MIC top would tempt me into trying a flip. You will be several thousand in the hole due to sales tax, doc fees, and registration.

Does NE give you a discount on sales tax if you have a trade-in? If so, I might consider pre-negotiating the BD as a trade on the Wildtrack.

Cable Guy

Badlands
First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi RS7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I had 2 walk-in orders scheduled 2 weeks apart while my reservation build won’t see the light of day until 2035 probably.
ExhIbit A why many reservation holders are still sitting here without a Bronco.

Cable Guy

Badlands
First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi RS7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It’s astonishing how many people on here feel comfortable posting these “help! I’m swimming in broncos what do I do!!??” posts. Given the fact that so many of us are still waiting.
Tin eared jackasses. More likely trolls

Sponsored

WoolyBugger

Base
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Ridgeline / 2dr. Base 7 spd. EG
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

It’s astonishing how many people on here feel comfortable posting these “help! I’m swimming in broncos what do I do!!??” posts. Given the fact that so many of us are still waiting.
Well Said!

Erock

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 Alpine edition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I moved my reservation from my local dealer to do the deal with Chapman… complete process including another $100 deposit with them and the refund of deposit locally. The local dealer decided to resubmit the order they had under my name and “mark it up $15k-$20k”. While it got built back in the Spring, my order at Chapman is just crickets. I guess they felt obligated to call about this one, so I went ahead with the purchase intending to swap it towards the other. Nothing like your situation, but it goes to show how messed up things have gotten.

HeHateMe

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Hyundai Palisade
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Watching... 👀

😂

Funny how allocations are everything... Just saying.
Sponsored