Sponsored

Crap, Crap, Crap, now I have 2 Bronco's on the way...

Ryan Feilner

Wildtrak
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So I have been holding out for my WT/hard/3.0 for a while and nothing.... They even told me I would be getting pushed to 2023.... Then about 4 weeks ago I got a call on a BD/2.3/soft/mid/auto/cactus grey that was accepted by ford to build and had a VIN. I jumped on it so I can have a filler Bronco for 6-18 months till my WT is built!!! Build date 10/3 :)

Then................... Yesterday I get an email from ford that my WT is going into production on 10/17........ WThell... I thought the banks were closing so I jumped on the BD..... So now I have 2 Bronco's on the way.

I'm going to the Bronco Off-Rodeo on 10/14 with the wife and kid and secretly hope she will fall in love and we can keep both, but I know that will not happen.

So in closing I was just wondering if there were any other people in the same situation with their dream builds just hitting and a filler recently obtained.

Also there might be a BD/2.3/soft/mid/auto/cactus grey coming for sale in the Midwest in Nov.... Assume I'll have to sell it to carvana or vroom or something. Anybody interested let me know
Sponsored

M4Madness

Base
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Base
I've seen this scenario play out quite a few times here. Myself, I have enough patience to wait for my original order, even if it would have been 5 years. I don't need one to drive in the meantime, especially one that wasn't a 100% match to my order.

That said, good luck in whatever route you choose, and enjoy your OffRodeo trip!

Blackcat

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 FORD BRONCO BASE 2 DOOR M/T
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

So I have been holding out for my WT/hard/3.0 for a while and nothing.... They even told me I would be getting pushed to 2023.... Then about 4 weeks ago I got a call on a BD/2.3/soft/mid/auto/cactus grey that was accepted by ford to build and had a VIN. I jumped on it so I can have a filler Bronco for 6-18 months till my WT is built!!! Build date 10/3 :)

Then................... Yesterday I get an email from ford that my WT is going into production on 10/17........ WThell... I thought the banks were closing so I jumped on the BD..... So now I have 2 Bronco's on the way.

I'm going to the Bronco Off-Rodeo on 10/14 with the wife and kid and secretly hope she will fall in love and we can keep both, but I know that will not happen.

So in closing I was just wondering if there were any other people in the same situation with their dream builds just hitting and a filler recently obtained.

Also there might be a BD/2.3/soft/mid/auto/cactus grey coming for sale in the Midwest in Nov.... Assume I'll have to sell it to carvana or vroom or something. Anybody interested let me know
I had 2 walk-in orders scheduled 2 weeks apart while my reservation build won’t see the light of day until 2035 probably.

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

You’ll probably get more from carvana or vroom than I would offer you. That’s really close to my build and a color that i considered at one time. Do you have tow on your BD build?

Sponsored
OP
OP

Ryan Feilner

Wildtrak
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I can't imagine ever dropping $50k on a filler vehicle.
Neither did I till they all went sky high and then couldn’t find one. I have plenty of spare time on my hands so gives me something to do I guess. Sure it will all work out in the end.

OP
OP

Ryan Feilner

Wildtrak
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
You’ll probably get more from carvana or vroom than I would offer you. That’s really close to my build and a color that i considered at one time. Do you have tow on your BD build?
Now tow, neither did my WT, assume that is what is holding them back for others

BMoreDogDoc

Everglades
First Name
Brendan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

I’m in a similar situation except the dealer messed up regarding the process of ordering an Everglades. I have a 4dr Badlands 2.7 Lux Auto OW Soft top on the way because the dealer submitted a ‘filler’ order that they thought they would convert to an Everglades. Luckily, they figured the process out and successfully submitted the Everglades order but the ‘walk in’ BL is on its way none the less….

Briley

Wildtrak
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Now tow, neither did my WT, assume that is what is holding them back for others
Nope. They have been building them with tow the entire time. That would probably be as much a delay as someone eating two allocations up because they couldn’t wait their turn and put in multiple orders. Walk in after walk in line jumped and were getting tow and other “constraints”. @Ford Motor Company used every lie they could to try and cover for their incompetence.

Slickace1500

Badlands
First Name
Garan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Too many to list. Here 2dr badlands & Raptor 1/23
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It’s not that bad. I have a built loaded badlands and I’m number one slot for a raptor. Best part, I still have been putting more miles on my ruckus then anything ;)

Sponsored

GPPBronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Transit Connect; 1997 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

It’s astonishing how many people on here feel comfortable posting these “help! I’m swimming in broncos what do I do!!??” posts. Given the fact that so many of us are still waiting.

GPPBronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Transit Connect; 1997 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

So sorry for your ability to have two Broncos or flip one and make money. Might want to go elsewhere for a humble brag.
Exactly.

slycat67

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'86 Westy
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Goof
Sponsored