Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Corvette
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ordered back in October, been lurking here for a while, finally decided to register and post a few days ago. And BAM! Today I got a VIN and a build date, 5/16. Tell the truth, this site is where you get priority, right? Apparently I needed to register here. Why didn't the dealer tell me about this? :D
Sponsored

Jjt24

First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape, Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Ordered back in October, been lurking here for a while, finally decided to register and post a few days ago. And BAM! Today I got a VIN and a build date, 5/16. Tell the truth, this site is where you get priority, right? Apparently I needed to register here. Why didn't the dealer tell me about this? :D
All these Badlands getting scheduled, knew I should've switched my Outer Banks to a Badlands! Lol. congrats on making progress.

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Time to request a new member gets banned!!!!! it was too easy!!!!!

Jokes aside, congrats on your VIN and I hope your rig gets delivered soon!

OP
OP
8cam

8cam

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Corvette
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Time to request a new member gets banned!!!!! it was too easy!!!!!

Jokes aside, congrats on your VIN and I hope your rig gets delivered soon!
LOL and I replied to an order thread yesterday that it was depressing to read. Little did I know....

Sponsored

BrentC

Badlands
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150 Sport, 2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Congrats, I know that feeling well!

Now, remember the next steps: you need to get a window sticker which will give you an actual date for your blend (combining all the components on the assembly line) and then you can track to see the built status.

Look at my sig file to see what can happen to your scheduled date. You’re almost there but you need that window sticker to get your build down to +/- 1 week.

Good luck!

Ramble_Offroad

Badlands
First Name
Nels
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 2D JK on 35’s
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Congratulations! I’m stoked to see some 2D’s rolling out.
When was your reservation date?

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Congrats! When I was provided a VIN for my BL in the first week of February , I received a build week of Mar 22. A week later Ford moved my build week up to Feb 28. It was built later that week on Mar 5. Delivered by truck on Mar 12. The long hard frustrating wait vanishes the moment it hits the dealers lot. Enjoy!

Aerie79

Outer Banks
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Audi Q5
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Well good for you....I ordered my 2DR with Lux package a week before yours (after being booted from my MY21 order) and I had a reservation. I hope you enjoy your drive. I will continue to be hater as Ford continues to string us along....

XirallicBolts

Outer Banks
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Flex EcoBoost, 2010 Milan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
How are you getting a VIN?
For me, the backdoor link shows a build week of 5/16 and my dealer called saying he'd email me the vin and all that...

But I haven't received an email from him or Ford, and the official link still just says "ordering with dealer"

5/16 seems to be a lucky week for many people here

Sponsored

marsmonster

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Toyota Supra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Dealer contacted me for a 5/16 build day as well! Lets hope for good news!

Sardine

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Elantra N - 6 speed & 2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Congrats! Did you have a reservation or did you just order?

InTheShift

Base
First Name
Shift
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4dr Base w/Sas
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Yooooo CONGRATS! Thats got to be a great feeling.

I was under the impression that those emails only went out on Thursday’s. If not, I can obsess even more now!

Thiskers

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Congrats man, hope they build it on time and you enjoy. I'm a day 2 reservation holder and still waiting around. Similar build but 4dr and hard top. Maybe one day...?

OP
OP
8cam

8cam

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Corvette
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Congrats! Did you have a reservation or did you just order?
I originally reserved way back in 2020, but I can't remember exactly when. It was very early though. I didn't place the order until October 2021 because I was trying to decide what I wanted to do and waited until the 2022 reservations were open.

Congratulations! I’m stoked to see some 2D’s rolling out.
When was your reservation date?
I think it was July 2020.

How are you getting a VIN?
For me, the backdoor link shows a build week of 5/16 and my dealer called saying he'd email me the vin and all that...

But I haven't received an email from him or Ford, and the official link still just says "ordering with dealer"

5/16 seems to be a lucky week for many people here
I called my dealer, actually to see if I could make a change to my order. He asked me if I really wanted to do that, seeing as I had a date and a VIN, and I said WHAT?? No changes unless you want to take the chance of pushing your date, and I said NOPE, no changes. I still have not received the email from Ford, but with the dealer's order number and the VIN, now I can actually use the Ford tracking app without errors.
Sponsored