Threads
Reaction score
Website
grangerfordextendedwarranty.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I DIY'd my Badlands Lux into a Heritage for about $55K. Granted, it's not one-for-one, especially since I have the equipment of the Limited but the look of the regular Heritage. I don't have the Heritage fenders, but the Heritage doesn't have the three-tone grille that I have. :) Full disclosure: my price was benefitted by a Day 1 reservation and Granger order with the '22 price protection, so I was ahead of many of the price increases that came.
It was also benefited from a ton of patience.
Sponsored

sibonium

Wildtrak
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Same here

After our Texas Group Buy deal, the Model Year Transition offer and Retail Price Protection, my wifes MY23 OBX-Squatch was 10k below the window sticker (+TTL of course). There are quite a few others in our group that got near the same deal.
First week of December (this year) we paid $55K for a new 2023 Wildtrak hard top with Mid-package in Velocity Blue. The dealer had ADM sticker at $76.2K on the windshield, and the factory sticker was $64.2K. After they made 2 offers we rejected, they asked me for a drive-it-home-now counter-offer. We made what we thought was a lowball offer, and ended up driving it home that day. That works out to about $10K below sticker, so some dealers are dealing...

93_SVT_3503

Badlands
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F150, 1967 Bronco U-14, 1993 Mustang Cobra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I found one exactly like this and it's currently priced at $69k after sitting on the lot for almost 2 months. I also found a 4 door marked down to $71k. Deals are out there now & it just blows my mind that people actually pay/paid these markups.

Cactus Jack

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor

Lots O Fords

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
93 Bronco, 23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have to stick up for the HLE. Because the Bronco we originally wanted was a blue 2 door heritage limited.
Why? Because my wife learned to drive and had as her first vehicle a 1966 light blue bronco. And as for me, it had the badlands sasquatch, and engine I wanted. Because limited or not, it is going 4 wheeling. It also had the lux package and our daily drivers have us spoiled.
As for the trim/colors. I like the white roof (Arizona), grill, interior color, especially the white dash.
But no way was I ever going to pay a dealer mark up.

So I had my name on one during the strike and then it was cancelled. my Dealer says they are still allocated one and my name is on it. I'm not holding my breath.

Frustrated, I shopped all over the country for one and every dealer had a mark up. Ranging from $10k to one at $40k!

So, shifted gears and I shopped for a green badlands, sasquatch, V6 2 door with lux package. Found it out of state, paid MSRP and painted the top and grill for 2k.
If the HLE ever comes in, I'll park mine next to it and decide. If the colors are worth more to us. Because mechanically they are the same.
Since I still own the 93 bronco I bought new, and my jeep I bought in 1976, I could care less what value it has as a trade. I never buy a vehicle based on what its worth to the next guy.

And to a point made in this thread. My Bronco, compeered to my platinum super duty or KR expedition, is a plain jane. But, hey, this is a great country and you can buy what you want. Just never and I mean never over MSRP.

Sponsored

65CarryAll

Heritage
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The last 2 door Blazer (ZR2)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
For me and many who fancy the "Retro" Heritage edition the white wheels, roof, grille and dash are some of the best features. Black has been available on pretty much everything for many years now. It's actually kind of mainstream and tiresome at this point. Bless those who like it, but I just can't do it.

Canadian5.0

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
For me and many who fancy the "Retro" Heritage edition the white wheels, roof, grille and dash are some of the best features. Black has been available on pretty much everything for many years now. It's actually kind of mainstream and tiresome at this point. Bless those who like it, but I just can't do it.
I agree 100%, the black wheel thing has been way overdone and from 20 feet back has no definition.Love the white bits on standard heritage , After sending a pic of my heritage to a friend the first thing he said was looks nice , gonna change those wheels. When he saw it in person he said it’s awesome and don’t change those wheels or anything else

Imaginary Friend

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and a Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I agree 100%, the black wheel thing has been way overdone and from 20 feet back has no definition.Love the white bits on standard heritage , After sending a pic of my heritage to a friend the first thing he said was looks nice , gonna change those wheels. When he saw it in person he said it’s awesome and don’t change those wheels or anything else
No kidding. I wish the manufacturers would get over the all-black wheel fetish. Not sure what's wrong with argent or gunmetal so you can tell what the wheel design was supposed to be.

Quicklime

Base
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sasquatch 2 Dr hardtop
Your Bronco Model
Base
According to my son who owns every sales record ever, at our local mega Ford dealer; Sometimes people that can afford those prices will walk up and just pay it. It's a salesperson's dream... For me? My $38,000 Base Sas 2.7 will do everything those HE's can do...
Ford Bronco HOLY WOW! $91,570 for a Bronco Heritage Limited 4EB1D0C9-7CFD-406A-BA2F-42C34D3D66A1

Sponsored

Cux211

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 ram 2500 Laramie blackout cummins
Your Bronco Model
Undecided

The Driving Viking

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sasquatch 2022 Willys Xtreme Recon
Your Bronco Model
Base
A MY22 Bronco could be had with front and rear lockers for under $40k, what does front and rear lockers run in an F150?
I don't see any 2022s for that price! Not now. Maybe a 2.3 manual stripper with high mileage. You must be living in a parallel universe. Please show me the portal to get there. Lol.

2021s where had at that price back in the day for the original reservation holders but where either kept or sold for $14k above sticker. Not long after that Ford seen what the Broncos where selling for on the market and raised prices through the roof.

Anyone wanting a 2024 2.7 Sasquatch is paying $60k after taxes. And that pulled the used market up by quite a bit now. Unfortunately that's the world we live in. You want a Bronco these days you have to pay to play.

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

5GENIDN

Heritage
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Ford Bronco Heritage Limited 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

AI doesn't matter. On Ford's build site the AI rendering always shows the proper fenders. The dealer even printed it out and gave it to me when I ordered one. Where ever this posting is coming from is cut rate and sloppy. Then to add an outrageous price on top of an inaccurately presented vehicle is the height of audacity.
That is coming from Ford. I have seen that same AI for years now. Every single Bronco that a dealer has not received but is posted on line (multiple dealers mind you) Every single one has had that same AI rendering. The only difference between them has been the color and wheels/tires.... That is the ONLY difference I have been able to identify. I literally have been studying those for years, looking for the right Bronco for me. And yes that was the first posted picture on my dealers site of my HEL and it showed round fenders which I knew not to be accurate.

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

That is coming from Ford. I have seen that same AI for years now. Every single Bronco that a dealer has not received but is posted on line (multiple dealers mind you) Every single one has had that same AI rendering. The only difference between them has been the color and wheels/tires.... That is the ONLY difference I have been able to identify. I literally have been studying those for years, looking for the right Bronco for me. And yes that was the first posted picture on my dealers site of my HEL and it showed round fenders which I knew not to be accurate.
I’m still trying to figure out how they found so many rail cars without any graffiti for all these pictures! :cool:
Sponsored