Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco, '18 Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Creamsicle ain’t cheap. That niche market has deep pockets
Yeah I think these are hideous but the market for the robins egg blue is a passionate, wealthy set of boomers 😅

Sponsored

XirallicBolts

Outer Banks
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Flex EcoBoost, 2010 Milan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The Bronco is a bad value as-is, but Heritage is insane.
It's an Outer Banks with a white roof and a couple accessories, for an extra $30k.

It's such a dick move on Ford's part to do this Heritage vs Heritage Limited deal.
You want the heritage styling, but heated steering wheel or garage door opener? Your only choices are yellow or light blue. We just *can't* put High/Lux on a white Bronco with white roof. And we're only going to build 1,966 of them with High/Lux.

You get so little compared to literally any other Ford for this price. A 60k F150 will have massaging seats, BlueCruise, active park assist, etc. while a 90k Bronco has non-adjustable pedals and adaptive cruise from a 2013 Taurus. I honestly don't think there's a single other passenger vehicle on the market over 75k that doesn't have full-range adaptive cruise.
Different markets sure, but for 99.9999% of your driving the F150 will do it more comfortably for a fraction of the price.

Last edited:

prospectfour

Outer Banks
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco, '18 Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
You get so little compared to literally any other Ford for this price. A 60k F150 will have massaging seats, BlueCruise, active park assist, etc. while a 90k Bronco has non-adjustable pedals and adaptive cruise from a 2013 Taurus. Different markets sure, but for 99.9999% of your driving the F150 will do it more comfortably for a fraction of the price.
This is frigging gospel. Lux is absolute ass on these vehicles.

Maybe they figured there'd be enough excitement to sell them in the first model year of the return then act like they gave us something in the Gen7?

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

It's an Outer Banks with a white roof and a couple accessories, for an extra $30k.

It's such a dick move on Ford's part to do this Heritage vs Heritage Limited deal.
You want the heritage styling, but heated steering wheel or garage door opener? Your only choices are yellow or light blue. We just *can't* put High/Lux on a white Bronco with white roof. And we're only going to build 1,966 of them with High/Lux.

You get so little compared to literally any other Ford for this price. A 60k F150 will have massaging seats, BlueCruise, active park assist, etc. while a 90k Bronco has non-adjustable pedals and adaptive cruise from a 2013 Taurus. I honestly don't think there's a single other passenger vehicle on the market over 75k that doesn't have full-range adaptive cruise.
Different markets sure, but for 99.9999% of your driving the F150 will do it more comfortably for a fraction of the price.
The Limited is actually a loaded out Badlands with Sasquatch, the standard is BB based which was a bargain for what it offered with private offer and price protection.

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Lowest model with BlueCruise is a Lariat and that will run you 67k and you cant get the massaging seats.

Lowest model with Massaging seats is a KR and that will run you 69k plus an additional 4k to add BlueCruise because you are forced to buy the high package. So all in at $73k for the lux options you mentioned.

And you ignored everything you do get with the Bronco that you don't get in an F150.

A MY24 HE-L will have 35's, HOSS 2.0 suspension, HOSS 3.0 steering, sta-bar disconnect and bash plates. And some minor lux items sprinkled is such as leather and adaptive cruise and of course the pretty white MOD top.

Doesn't mean that either of them are a great value but they are completely different vehicles with completely different intended usages.

And, nobody is saying they are worth a 20k ADM but dealers are going to do dealer things. And with Christmas bonus money burning holes in some peoples pockets, dealers know that they can get some one to bite.

Sponsored

XirallicBolts

Outer Banks
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Flex EcoBoost, 2010 Milan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I just have crap memory. Last time I compared, it was a 70k F150 to 90k Bronco.

Still a 20k+ premium to get something that you can offroad a bit better a handful of times, vs something far more practical for daily/weekend use.

Last edited:

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

People are stupid. My dealer just listed one for MSRP yesterday, but the LHE are too high to begin with.

2023 Bronco Heritage LIMITED - MSRP $73,640

MNBigfoot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
A MY22 Bronco could be had with front and rear lockers for under $40k, what does front and rear lockers run in an F150?