First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 and BMW 428I
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Yes, I whole heartingly agree. Maybe the ideal dimensions for the Heritage Bronco were etched in 66' as a 2dr. Most likely defined or no, I should say "compete" with the International Harvester Scout that was raising so much sales interest at the time. Building a better Ford Bronco mouse trap in 66' as a result definitely did not include a 4 door version of the Ford's Bronco debut. Without rhetorically trying that idea, I think, history certainly proved it true anyway.
I do have to admit, aside from the huge interior space improvement (but decreased breakover angle), the 4 door version of a Heritage Edition is somewhat antithetical to its very description. But Ford sales records prove they are wanted almost 10 to 1. So, "Build it and they will come" because the times, they are a changin' lol! The way I look at it, the 2 doors will become even more sought after because of their exclusivity has a result. šŸ˜†
ā€œBuild and they will comeā€. Very true. Good for all HE owners. They will all be admired when they hit the street. They bring out the best of the color choices available with their accents and white top.

When Ford dumped Antimatter Blue and Rapid Red. Along Cyber Orange, I really questioned about what direction to go in. 50 shades of gray wasnā€™t doing it for me.

Canā€™t wait to see all the HE models in person at some point.
Sponsored

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Wow! Check out all those panel gaps. The build quality on these is pretty bad.
That's the Heritage part of the build.