First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 and BMW 428I
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Oh and for those that don't like the robins egg blue... I get it... Would not be my first choice except that this is a heritage color.... I am old enough to have seen a lot of those in the day... babby blue, light yellow and red that would oxidize within a few months.... This screams those early colors.... I was going to get a wild track in eruption green..... I liked that with the grey top. But to be honest I would trade it for this.... Wait... I did....
My 2 door HLE is being built late August. Day 1 reservation holder and Iā€™m excited. Love the traditional heritage color.
Sponsored

JawnyBronco

Heritage
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

My 2 door HLE is being built late August. Day 1 reservation holder and Iā€™m excited. Love the traditional heritage color.
What is your reservation order or did you cancel?

PPJJFF

Heritage
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 and BMW 428I
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
What is your reservation order or did you cancel?
I worked out a deal with my dealer on their HLE last year when Ford announced the new Heritage.

5GENIDN

Heritage
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Ford Bronco Heritage Limited 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

You must KNOW somebody.... Are they actually allowing you to spec your limited? I do not know anyone at this dealership.... They acted like they had absolutely no idea they were being allocated one what it would be, when they would get it.... nothing, but that is only my supposition based on the responses I saw on the sales floor... A couple of them didn't even realize it was "special"/"limited"..... I am just a random guy off the street that happened to have very lucky timing.

Sponsored

Area51BS

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands non SAS 4dr 2.3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Glad itā€™s not just my Bronco where lower corner fender filler doesnā€™t match tailgate. Music has to go.

IMG_5320.jpeg

Brsox

Heritage
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Glad itā€™s not just my Bronco where lower corner fender filler doesnā€™t match tailgate. Music has to go.

Ford Bronco Bronco Heritage Limited begins arriving at dealerships (video @ Village Ford) IMG_5320
Wow! Check out all those panel gaps. The build quality on these is pretty bad.

Area51BS

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands non SAS 4dr 2.3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The gap is fine from back. The bottom of tailgate sits in further than the plastic corner piece.

OP
OP
Lewisj41

Lewisj41

Heritage
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Really liking the color, if Ford would have offered REB on the standard HE I would have easily chosen it over the AGM!

Sponsored

PPJJFF

Heritage
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 and BMW 428I
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
You must KNOW somebody.... Are they actually allowing you to spec your limited? I do not know anyone at this dealership.... They acted like they had absolutely no idea they were being allocated one what it would be, when they would get it.... nothing, but that is only my supposition based on the responses I saw on the sales floor... A couple of them didn't even realize it was "special"/"limited"..... I am just a random guy off the street that happened to have very lucky timing.
My contact at the dealership have communications from August of 2020. She is in charge of Bronco sales. Theyā€™ve been awesome!
Really liking the color, if Ford would have offered REB on the standard HE I would have easily chosen it over the AGM!
A 2 door HE in Azure Gray will look great!

TK42RUN

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Heritage Limited
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
This is gonna look great with a heels sticker on the back.

Brianā€™sBronco

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Badlands/17 Range Rover Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Itā€™s a Heritage, you even get 1966 quality and panel gaps. šŸ¤£

Gotta say these are some good looking Broncos and hopefully Ford stays on point with the color choices.

Ninjak

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500 2021 Bronco Badlands 68 GTA
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I like them. Also, they basically come with everything. All packages. I understand the whole "they did not know it was coming" deal. I was able to get my Wife's LHE the same way. The Ford website said it would be at my dealer, I called my sales gy and told him to watch for it. Sure enough, it came and he put it up in the back were they wash new vehicles. Nobody saw it until I came up to buy it! Lol, the scramble of sales guys/gals trying to get it. To late. So I truly understand how it can happen.

Ford Bronco Bronco Heritage Limited begins arriving at dealerships (video @ Village Ford) 1688436615053

RaceRed66Retro

Banned
Heritage
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 F350 6.7 4WD CREW CAB LARIAT
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Well said. Love the Heritage look. Especially in a 2 door.
Yes, I whole heartingly agree. Maybe the ideal dimensions for the Heritage Bronco were etched in 66' as a 2dr. Most likely defined or no, I should say "compete" with the International Harvester Scout that was raising so much sales interest at the time. Building a better Ford Bronco mouse trap in 66' as a result definitely did not include a 4 door version of the Ford's Bronco debut. Without rhetorically trying that idea, I think, history certainly proved it true anyway.
I do have to admit, aside from the huge interior space improvement (but decreased breakover angle), the 4 door version of a Heritage Edition is somewhat antithetical to its very roots. But Ford sales records prove they are wanted almost 10 to 1. So, "Build it and they will come" because the times, they are a changin' lol! The way I look at it, the 2 doors will become even more sought after because of their exclusivity as a result. šŸ˜†
Sponsored

Last edited: