First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 and BMW 428I
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
While I accept that the HE is not everyone's cup of tea, from browsing the site, I'm picking up on all the non-lovers or even haters of the navy pier with "digital plaid" interior. Nonetheless, I happen to think it's a pretty cool take on the ubiquitous plaid styling that adorned everything from ice chests to Bronco seats back in the groovey sixties baby!
Also, since Ford has decided that there are no more cloth seats for the Bronco going forward in 23' and perhaps beyond (only sweaty vinyl or spendy leather, until they maybe change their mind) this has infused the arguable exclusivity or even, collectability of this soon to be classic model even further.
I myself think the Ford designers motivation for the Heritage Edition wasn't to copy the 66', but instead just wanted to recreate styling cues that invoke a nostalgic feeling when you look at it, that it reminds the viewer of a different, more simpler time past. And if that was their mission, I think they hands down nailed it.
To each, their own. But for me, the very moment I laid my eyes on the new HE in the original 66' color of Race Red, Ford had me at hello! My August 28th build date cannot come soon enough!!

Screenshot_20220930-175839_Firefox.jpg
Well said. Love the Heritage look. Especially in a 2 door.

Ninjak

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500 2021 Bronco Badlands 68 GTA
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have no issues with the heritage colours. My wife has a eggshell blue heritage sport limited and receives many compliments on the vehicle. It's also a solid performer.

Many people like different things. I for one am a person who does not fall in line with the blue, black, or brown suit crowd. Standing out from the crowd is not a bad thing.

18KingRanch

Heritage
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘23 REB HEL,‘18 F250, ‘15 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Found this on FB. Sorry I'm not responsible for the audio.

Per Village Ford: The Ford Bronco Heritage Limited has arrived. 🤩

This video really doesn't do the color justice anyway. Must be bad lighting. I thought it was cactus gray for the first few seconds. the Robin's Egg Blue isn't for everyone but it is much prettier than it shows in this video.

OP
OP
Lewisj41

Lewisj41

Heritage
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

This video really doesn't do the color justice anyway. Must be bad lighting. I thought it was cactus gray for the first few seconds. the Robin's Egg Blue isn't for everyone but it is much prettier than it shows in this video.
I like it in the video, however in person the proportions do not look good on the sport IMO.

Sponsored

PowderHound

Wildtrak
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
It actually looks a bit better than I was thinking. That color is just a little girly to me but obviously those of us with reservations had no say in color. Thinking it will look better on 2 door too. Here’s hoping anyways

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
At a minimum one now knows a Dealership that Ford deems more valuable then others.

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

They need steel bumpers w/ chrome or paint. The plastic bumpers don't fit the look at all.
The bumpers are steel but with some plastic. The front is the standard capable bumper and the rear is the standard steel one used on the BD and the BL.

Sponsored

etmccaus86

Base
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BaseSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

At a minimum one now knows a Dealership that Ford deems more valuable then others.
It's a Ford dealership smack dab in the middle of Dearborn, within spitting distance of the world HQ. If allocation of special models is still determined by store volume, shouldn't be surprising Village can get it.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
This looks like the Bukkake Edition in Pride Blue.

5GENIDN

Heritage
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Ford Bronco Heritage Limited 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Well... I guess I won the lottery....
I have been looking at getting a wild track because I wanted the HOSS 3 Steering rack....but this thing just posted this morning... a 2 dr heritage limited.... raced down to the dealer early this morning and put my money down. I guess the sales manager was a bit pissed because I think he wanted it and no one told him it had posted... I guess the dealer is not told they are getting allocated one... and only one until, well, it its allocated. It is already built and no one at the dealer knew they were getting it until I showed up.... Now I need to go buy some lottery tickets.

5GENIDN

Heritage
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Ford Bronco Heritage Limited 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Well... I guess I won the lottery....
I have been looking at getting a wild track because I wanted the HOSS 3 Steering rack....but this thing just posted this morning... a 2 dr heritage limited.... raced down to the dealer early this morning and put my money down. I guess the sales manager was a bit pissed because I think he wanted it and no one told him it had posted... I guess the dealer is not told they are getting allocated one... and only one until, well, it its allocated. It is already built and no one at the dealer knew they were getting it until I showed up.... Now I need to go buy some lottery tickets.
Oh and for those that don't like the robins egg blue... I get it... Would not be my first choice except that this is a heritage color.... I am old enough to have seen a lot of those in the day... babby blue, light yellow and red that would oxidize within a few months.... This screams those early colors.... I was going to get a wild track in eruption green..... I liked that with the grey top. But to be honest I would trade it for this.... Wait... I did....

PPJJFF

Heritage
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 and BMW 428I
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
One of the worst videos I’ve seen of any new Bronco in the showroom. I agree with your statement.
Sponsored