Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Ford Bronco Heritage Limited 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

AI doesn't matter. On Ford's build site the AI rendering always shows the proper fenders. The dealer even printed it out and gave it to me when I ordered one. Where ever this posting is coming from is cut rate and sloppy. Then to add an outrageous price on top of an inaccurately presented vehicle is the height of audacity.
Well all I can tell you is that the AI generated that EXACT same image for mine... and my Bronco came with square fenders.

And since your are so outraged by the price it is a good thing you are not purchasing one! That ADM seems too high to me as well.... BUT Either someone will purchase it or they will drop the price... Why the hell are you so outraged? What do you care. You got your bronco at a price YOU AGREED to pay.... DONE let someone else make there deal and you can just be very smug and happy you did not pay as much...

I understand bitching about Food and shelter... But NEW Vehicles are a 1st world luxury! Choose to buy one or don't... work your best deal and be happy. If other people cannot or do not work as good of a deal as you; their problem... not yours!

IN FACT you should want people paying $250,000 for these things... all that would do is drive up average prices increasing your resale value.
Sponsored

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Has anyone reached out to the dealer and they are actually asking this much. When my wife picked up hers it was online for more than MSRP, but she got it for nearly $10k under MSRP.
Same here

When you say, "My wife picked up hers," exactly what did she get for $10K under MSRP? If it was a new Bronco, that would be the best deal I've ever heard of anywhere.
After our Texas Group Buy deal, the Model Year Transition offer and Retail Price Protection, my wifes MY23 OBX-Squatch was 10k below the window sticker (+TTL of course). There are quite a few others in our group that got near the same deal.

330SMG

Badlands
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 F150 ,89 325i and 72 Dodge Charger SE
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

After our Texas Group Buy deal, the Model Year Transition offer and Retail Price Protection, my wifes MY23 OBX-Squatch was 10k below the window sticker (+TTL of course). There are quite a few others in our group that got near the same deal.
To add to the incentives, there was the incentive to drop Sasquatch, LUX, and HT (if ordering a 4-dr). My Grange-tober '23 OBX High stickered at $50,560. My final buy price $37,900 (+TTL and shipping).

Sponsored

timhood

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
To add to the incentives, there was the incentive to drop Sasquatch, LUX, and HT (if ordering a 4-dr). My Grange-tober '23 OBX High stickered at $50,560. My final buy price $37,900 (+TTL and shipping).
Ah, OK. I wasn't counting the price-matching incentives, such as reservation-holders' protection against MY increases. Not sure what the various incentives for Sas, Lux and HT were. Mine being a 2-door wouldn't have qualified for the HT incentive even if it had been offered when I purchased. And I chose and kept Lux. :) But good for those willing to take a non-Sas, non-Lux, non-HT to get a good price. My out-the-door price at MSRP would have been about $59K, but I was at $52K and change with all discounts and incentives.

BigBendBW

Heritage
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Heritage

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ah, OK. I wasn't counting the price-matching incentives, such as reservation-holders' protection against MY increases. Not sure what the various incentives for Sas, Lux and HT were. Mine being a 2-door wouldn't have qualified for the HT incentive even if it had been offered when I purchased. And I chose and kept Lux. :) But good for those willing to take a non-Sas, non-Lux, non-HT to get a good price. My out-the-door price at MSRP would have been about $59K, but I was at $52K and change with all discounts and incentives.
The HT removal was only for the 4-dr orders. As a 2-dr order, I only had to drop Sasquatch to qualify. I can't remember the exact amount but it was in the ballpark of $2500 in addition to all the other incentives. Ford basically forced me to buy it. Didn't have much of a need for it as my first Bronco was already bought and paid for and price protection was applied to it.

Ford Bronco HOLY WOW! $91,570 for a Bronco Heritage Limited Double Trouble (2)

PrepVet

Big Bend
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A bunch.
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I like it, but not at that MSRP and anyone that pays a dealer markup is a complete idiot.

Sponsored

MLRey

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4, 18 Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Only way it might hold value is to keep it pristine and not drive it. But what's the point of spending $90K on a vehicle you can't drive unless you want to burn money faster than fuel. If you're desperate for a blue and white Bronco just get something more reasonable and have it painted/wrapped. At least then you can drive it without watching the supposed value drop like a rock.

Wark

Base
First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'm fine with Ford selling all of these like hotcakes as long as they have a base model that I can buy, oh, wait.

Imaginary Friend

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and a Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
You'll have to go back a little in time when the mules were running around for examples. I don't know if Ford will ever offer a "Midnight" Heritage package but it looked good.

https://fordauthority.com/2022/07/2...age-edition-two-door-spied-with-minimal-camo/
Oates Edition…may be next.

There we go. Add black HE graphics and gloss black mod top and you have it.

I'm fine with Ford selling all of these like hotcakes as long as they have a base model that I can buy, oh, wait.
Yeah, don't get me started again. The current choices for a 2-door with the 2.3/auto all suck because they all have MGV interiors except for the HE, and I'm not a fan of the white accents there. Bring back the base!!!

BigBendBW

Heritage
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
There we go. Add black HE graphics and gloss black mod top and you have it.

Yeah, don't get me started again. The current choices for a 2-door with the 2.3/auto all suck because they all have MGV interiors except for the HE, and I'm not a fan of the white accents there. Bring back the base!!!
I’m actually trading in my Basesquatch for an HE. HE has all the features I wish I had on the Basesquatch.

Dan-O

Outer Banks
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The Bronco is a bad value as-is, but Heritage is insane.
It's an Outer Banks with a white roof and a couple accessories, for an extra $30k.

It's such a dick move on Ford's part to do this Heritage vs Heritage Limited deal.
You want the heritage styling, but heated steering wheel or garage door opener? Your only choices are yellow or light blue. We just *can't* put High/Lux on a white Bronco with white roof. And we're only going to build 1,966 of them with High/Lux.

You get so little compared to literally any other Ford for this price. A 60k F150 will have massaging seats, BlueCruise, active park assist, etc. while a 90k Bronco has non-adjustable pedals and adaptive cruise from a 2013 Taurus. I honestly don't think there's a single other passenger vehicle on the market over 75k that doesn't have full-range adaptive cruise.
Different markets sure, but for 99.9999% of your driving the F150 will do it more comfortably for a fraction of the price.
Maybe you should look at buying a Range Rover for all those bells and whistles….
Sponsored