Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Minivan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

There’s no indication whatsoever that the Orange one is a Sasquatch. By all accounts, except for the interior the way the 2-door sits can be done to any Bronco
You are right. It has essentially no bearing on the production Bronco. Begs the question: Why were SEMA specials used for the big reveal? Shouldn't they have at least been close to what was planned for production?
Sponsored

Shane

Badlands
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Toyota FJ Cruiser and 2001 F250 SD 4WD 7.3l
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You are right. It has essentially no bearing on the production Bronco. Begs the question: Why were SEMA specials used for the big reveal? Shouldn't they have at least been close to what was planned for production?
IMHO, Ford’s purpose is to show what the Bronco could be. This is to launch with about 200 accessories available, and is being marketed as somewhat easy to customize.
It would have been nice if the ‘production’ options were ready and visible, but with the time they had to rework the reveal during Covidness, I think they had to reveal with the Bronco Sport, for clarity. Heck, some in this forum have confused the lower trim Broncos for Sports, and especially less enthusiastic folks will have some confusion. The Sport is available very soon. We will get details soon.

truth2ak

Badlands
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
mccoys2nativealaska.net
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

To me the 2 door looks optically larger in some of the first two photos.....is it the orange color or slightly closer positioning playing tricks? I thought they were both Sasquatch.
It says that the 2 door has a 2" lift and 37" tires not just the 35" which actually is included in the Sasquatch pkg.

CPL_Rabbit

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Minivan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

IMHO, Ford’s purpose is to show what the Bronco could be. This is to launch with about 200 accessories available, and is being marketed as somewhat easy to customize.
It would have been nice if the ‘production’ options were ready and visible, but with the time they had to rework the reveal during Covidness, I think they had to reveal with the Bronco Sport, for clarity. Heck, some in this forum have confused the lower trim Broncos for Sports, and especially less enthusiastic folks will have some confusion. The Sport is available very soon. We will get details soon.
Ford has bred all kinds of confusion with this reveal. They didn't say it was a reveal of the aftermarket (that's what SEMA/Overland Expo is for). They marketed a reveal of the new Bronco. I still plan to get a Bronco, it's just left a bad taste in my mouth and has an air of disingenuous marketing that was completely unnecessary. An Orange 2 Dr with the Sasquatch package and Auto would have had almost as much pop, and not been misleading. And a 4-dr FE spec with a factory top and interior would as well (unless that terrible blue really is the only option). It feels like they didn't think what they made was good enough to reveal.

DustyD

Base
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Nissan Titan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

The two door is growing on me. At first I didn’t think I could make it work, but it’s bad-ass with those 37’s. I might change my mind over the next few months.

Now I have to find a way to get to that plant and see them in person.

Sponsored

Garbone

Big Bend
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1962 C10, 21 Mustang, 12 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Is there space enough behind the rear seat of the 2 door for the doors? Looks close.

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Does anybody have a "buddy" at Currie Enterprises because i got feeling in my short and curlies that they will have big 100+ lb accessories ready for us through Ford. They are the ones keeping the 9 inch alive. No way they would show that off without intent of some sort. Im thinking that for an extra 10 grand you can get the warthog model with that 9" rear axle.
Some people do refer to diffs as pigs, and the best pig Ford ever made was the 9. I cant afford it but i must have it.

If not i watched that old Madison Indiana boat racing movie yesterday, they drove up to columbus to steal allison engine parts off a plane in front of the courthouse for the gold cup race. I mean its just sitting there. Just need a tow bar and a fast truck! :ROFLMAO: ?

Garbone

Big Bend
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1962 C10, 21 Mustang, 12 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I’ve seen a lot of posts concerned about not having rear air vents. So serious question here.... Has anyone actually been in a rear seat with vents in the center console that were worth a damn anyways? Every truck or SUV I’ve been in that has had the vents in the center console were dang near worthless anyways.

The only time I’ve thought rear air has worked well is when there is a separate blower/ac control for the rear only.
Our Explorers work fine.

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Haha well down here in Texas we don’t have winter. Just less hot. Lol
In '02 I drove through a snowstorm in texas so cold my 50/50 antifreeze mix froze an cracked the waterpump at highway speeds. Panhandle though.

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Definitely won’t work on the 4 door with the doors off. “Listen passenger, you can either have the door off and hold your damn drink or keep the door on with a semi functional, small yeti cup holder”
Just make a cupholder that slips into the upper door hinge and a foot peg for the lower.

Sponsored

Shane

Badlands
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Toyota FJ Cruiser and 2001 F250 SD 4WD 7.3l
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford has bred all kinds of confusion with this reveal. They didn't say it was a reveal of the aftermarket (that's what SEMA/Overland Expo is for). They marketed a reveal of the new Bronco. I still plan to get a Bronco, it's just left a bad taste in my mouth and has an air of disingenuous marketing that was completely unnecessary. An Orange 2 Dr with the Sasquatch package and Auto would have had almost as much pop, and not been misleading. And a 4-dr FE spec with a factory top and interior would as well (unless that terrible blue really is the only option). It feels like they didn't think what they made was good enough to reveal.
I get it but there were little footnotes about pre and non production vehicles and accessories. For me, I took that into account. I realize that we are still in pre-production, and before too long, we will have a better idea of what we can get. And I get why they hurried the reveal. I’m happy we’ve got what info we’ve got. Details to come. We’re almost there!

Broncogang

Wildtrak
First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Chevy Cruze
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I live ten minutes away so I went ahead and went . It’s open to the public but Ford employers can actually walk up to the trucks and check them out. But!!!!! I got close enough and from what I’ve seen both trucks look amazing. The four door looks great. I love that cactus gray color. But!!! They had that 2 door next to it and the staff confrimed that it is indeed sitting on 37s. I mean seeing it in person took my breath away. You can’t go wrong with either the 2 or the 4 door. The 4 door looked just as amazing as the 2 door on 35s. So to anyone going back forth just wait till you actually see the trucks in person! The 35s will looks so as fine and beefy as the 37s! But for me personally I’m leaning on the 2 door with a 37 BFGs. Aww man I wish I could’ve off with it ?. These trucks look amazing guys!!

Broncogang

Wildtrak
First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Chevy Cruze
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Oh Btw that organs Sasquatch on the 37s will no doubt be the king of the road, it’s so freaking tall!! And I’m 6’0” that thing look like a real Sasquatch in person lol

CPL_Rabbit

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Minivan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I get it but there were little footnotes about pre and non production vehicles and accessories. For me, I took that into account. I realize that we are still in pre-production, and before too long, we will have a better idea of what we can get. And I get why they hurried the reveal. I’m happy we’ve got what info we’ve got. Details to come. We’re almost there!
"Hurried the reveal"? It was supposed to happen in February or March. And you gotta love the small text disclaimers:
Pre-Production*
"Nothing you've seen or heard is guaranteed to be factual or correct. No liability is assumed for false statements or misleading imagery."