Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

So I’m scheduled to pick up my MY22 outer bank this Monday. Notice that the pricing on my sales agreement is the same on the Ford site. I recall the MY22 was increased by a few hundred but can’t remember the MY21 MSRP. Does anyone remember or have a site I can be referred to? This really bugs the crap out of me. I had this conversation with the sales rep a few month ago and he ensured me (verbally) he would honor 2021 MSRP pricing. You just have to be well informed with car dealers these days.
Sponsored

OP
OP

BDPNYC

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

So I’m scheduled to pick up my MY22 outer bank this Monday. Notice that the pricing on my sales agreement is the same on the Ford site. I recall the MY22 was increased by a few hundred but can’t remember the MY21 MSRP. Does anyone remember or have a site I can be referred to? This really bugs the crap out of me. I had this conversation with the sales rep a few month ago and he ensured me (verbally) he would honor 2021 MSRP pricing. You just have to be well informed with car dealers these days.
Dang a bit too quick on the trigger. just found the increase and it was 250. Still glad I shared this though. For anyone about to sign a purchase order who is an early reservation holder dont leave cash on the table get informed and claim what’s yours!