Pricing guesses

BONESTOCK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lightning, Mach 1, Falcon
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
If it’s starting at $37k it better be coming with quite a bit of standard options. If it’s completely stripped down at $37k with nothing added then I will certainly be out.
Standard options.....meaning stupid bloat government regulations? haha!
Sponsored

OP
OP
Jake_zx2

Jake_zx2

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Does anyone think it'll even be offered in a 2WD variant? I'm basing my pricing guesses off the 4WD variant of the Ranger assuming that 4WD will be the only option for the Bronco

Stampede.Offroad

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
junk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Does anyone think it'll even be offered in a 2WD variant? I'm basing my pricing guesses off the 4WD variant of the Ranger assuming that 4WD will be the only option for the Bronco
It probably will be. Both the Everest and Ranger are available in 2wd AFAIK.

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

IMHO, if Ford wants to truly compete with Jeep they need to come in a little cheaper to draw customers into the show rooms. Of course at the Jeep's price point that shouldn't be very difficult.

Stampede.Offroad

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
junk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
IMHO, if Ford wants to truly compete with Jeep they need to come in a little cheaper to draw customers into the show rooms. Of course at the Jeep's price point that shouldn't be very difficult.
I would think so too, but who knows, maybe some marketing psychologist will come up with a reason it should be at a 'premium' price.

I bet they could still make a profit and sell greater volumes of F150 Raptors if they knocked $5-10k off the sticker, but that's not the sales/image strategy they went with.

We don't really know the role Bronco is expected to play in Ford's model lineup, and might not for over another year.

Sponsored

OX1

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
59 Bird, 70, 74, 78, 79 Broncos, 84 LTD 331 w/Vortech, 86 Capri 5.0 turbo, 14 Stang GT, 17 Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
OP
OP
Jake_zx2

Jake_zx2

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Gosh I hope not. I don't mean to be rude, but why are you even considering a Bronco? It seems most of your questions have been in regards to towing, which has never really been the focus or selling point of Broncos historically or Wranglers for that matter. Now you bring up two wheel drive which completely negates the entire purpose of a Bronco. In my opinion you are looking for a Tahoe/Suburban or Expedition, not a Bronco.
Towing and back seat space (starting a family soon) is my primary purpose for needing a truck, but I want the removable top and doors, want some off-road capability (would love to try mudding, as I have a lot of friends who do it), and have just always wanted a Bronco. Tahoe/expedition are too big for my taste and out of the price range of what I'm wanting to spend.

Just to clarify, I wasn't mentioning 2WD as a desire. I certainly want 4WD, and was assuming that would be the only option. However, if 2WD is in fact an option, that would affect my pricing estimates and could possibly justify a lower base price.... That's the only reason I was wondering
Sponsored