First Name
Clifton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I was late to the Bronco party and placed an order with my dealer on 06/07/2021. I realistically was hoping for a delivery date around June 2022. After seeing people post about issues with the MIC top I read the writing on the walls and made the switch over to the soft top about two weeks before Ford made their announcement regarding MIC issues.

I received the production email today (09/16/2021) that my build date would be Nov. 8. So there is hope for the people who put their orders in way later than most. I guess you just have to choose the right specs.

Big Bend, carbonized grey, soft top, SAS, tow package, 2.3L.

AC128B5C-867E-4429-AD18-FA6E1EDA6513.jpeg
Sponsored

Bronco cat

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 Explorer ST, ‘19 GT350, ‘21 Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Happy for you but what the everliving f@@k

dcaero

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco OBX SAS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
2.3 is the reason. I know alot of people getting builds because of motor.

Mike
For me Aug reservation, got my email this morning, Nov 8th build date with a 2.7...

Sponsored

mikedege

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick, Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Reserved October 2020, switched my build to big bend mid 2.3 soft top in July when that came out as fastest way to get a bronco....crickets. this whole allocation formula is just beyond messed up
Ya, doesn't really make sense. ITs like they are all in a hat, and they just reach in and pull a build out! ;).

Btw, I'm still waiting too, i assume its cuz of 2.7L??? Dunno...

Mike

BrentC

Badlands
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150 Sport, 2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Reserved October 2020, switched my build to big bend mid 2.3 soft top in July when that came out as fastest way to get a bronco....crickets. this whole allocation formula is just beyond messed up
In your case I wonder if the next limiting factor is your dealer’s allocation? If they are ordered out with “shippable” Broncos you may be in the queue for their next tranche…

Bronco cat

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 Explorer ST, ‘19 GT350, ‘21 Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

In your case I wonder if the next limiting factor is your dealer’s allocation? If they are ordered out with “shippable” Broncos you may be in the queue for their next tranche…
Well aware. My dealer had 6 allocations with only 2 buildable counting mine after I switched to a soft top. He just got a build scheduled for a august 2021 order no res. BB mid package 2.7 sas tow softie

moisea

Wildtrak
First Name
Moses
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Murano 2015
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I was late to the Bronco party and placed an order with my dealer on 06/07/2021. I realistically was hoping for a delivery date around June 2022. After seeing people post about issues with the MIC top I read the writing on the walls and made the switch over to the soft top about two weeks before Ford made their announcement regarding MIC issues.

I received the production email today (09/16/2021) that my build date would be Nov. 8. So there is hope for the people who put their orders in way later than most. I guess you just have to choose the right specs.

Big Bend, carbonized grey, soft top, SAS, tow package, 2.3L.

Ford Bronco Hope for people who ordered late… AC128B5C-867E-4429-AD18-FA6E1EDA6513
Congrats!Sadly, I am one of the Wiltrak "sinners" without the options to switch to a soft top 2021. But this is good news because the more people go through the system the shorter the wait for 2022 carryovers.

BrentC

Badlands
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150 Sport, 2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well aware. My dealer had 6 allocations with only 2 buildable counting mine after I switched to a soft top. He just got a build scheduled for a august 2021 order no res. BB mid package 2.7 sas tow softie
I’m out of ideas, in your case. Sorry to hear that your order’s a mess. Seems like it should be a done deal.

NC_Pinz

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco OBX w/ Squatch, 1975 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Are folks surprised any more? Congrats to those that are getting emails and sorry to folks that removed constraints yet still haven't been picked.

---Regards from the No VIN Gang
Sponsored